Escort Review: Massage with HE
+
Submit Review
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 7529
-
12-03-24 00:45 #6419Senior Member

Posts: 85Recommendations? Great massage and Finish
Looking for any recommendations. I got my go-tos but I always enjoy trying new people. Looking for recommendations on someone that gives good hard massage and has good extras to go along. Enjoy a nice he, a BBBJ and FS is awesome. Posted to Aiea thread also but willing to venture out if someone is worth it.
If available.
My go-tos are Vicki, Vanda and May at PT Aiea. Haven't ventured much more. I've sampled phusiasm and Thai orchid but always tough since walls don't go up all the way. I like the privacy and always ask for the new side at town square. Been seeing them pretty regularly so I haven't had issues like some others may have with upselling. I think they do enjoy the repeat visits and don't want to lose a customer.
Always open to more recommendations if any available, looking to go this week.
-
12-02-24 21:41 #6418Senior Member

Posts: 1138Might have to give another try
Last week I tried to set up a session with one of my goto favorites. Crickets. Ghosted. Finally she called. She has a new boyfriend and is no longer working. My feelings are not hurt but I will miss her. Seen it before. Those relationships never last. She has already been married 3 times. That guy is going to get hurt. She's a nice lady. However we all know massage therapists are high risk partners. Like hair stylists, strippers, and waitresses. Men are hitting on them all day long. Regulars are crushing on them. Buying them gifts and trying to score. Eventually one or many more crack the code and the lady becomes their girlfriend until the next guy cracks the code. Wish them both good luck. Got plenty of other ones I like. They all have men crushing on them too. I could tell from our conversations all I have to do is say the right things and I'd have myself a fiancé. Of course I would never do something to mean and stupid. D.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 13:45 #6417Senior Member

Posts: 1444Thai Touch Tammy
Here is the link to Tammy at Thai Touch.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...803945238.html
-
11-30-24 13:10 #6416Senior Member

Posts: 1138Mona
I like Mona in many ways but two bills is too much. Maybe 170. She is a pretty mid 40's Thai. She is the queen of the shop. Without her there would be no Thai Touch and they all know it. If she was on vacation I would guess the place was dead. The others to me are all the same.
Originally Posted by Bigboto
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 10:40 #6415Senior Member

Posts: 1444Thai Touch. Mona / Tammy
Here are ads for Mona and Tammy at Thai Touch.
Both are very good at massage with nice finish.
Pictures in ad are real.
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...804220886.html
https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/...804220886.html
-
11-30-24 10:18 #6414Senior Member

Posts: 1444Good Massage / Nice Release
I agree. I've seen Mona a few times. Her massage and he are very good.
Originally Posted by Bigboto
[View Original Post]
She asks for 2 bills but worth it. Also Tammy who works there is also very good.
Nice massage and nice finish. She doesn't ask for 2 bills and is happy wide wherever you offer her. I gave 1.6 and she was happy.
-
11-30-24 02:19 #6413Regular Member

Posts: 23Good Massage / Nice release
I also tried Jasmine a few times. She is ok. If you are looking for a great massage with a slow sensual release. Go see Mona at Thai Touch in Kalihi. I just saw her last week as she just returned from a long vacation. She wants $2 bills but to me it is worth it. Check her out and let me know how it goes. I would see her for a therapeutic massage only but her HJ sensual style is the icing on the cake. https://thaitouchteamhi.com.
Originally Posted by YoursTruly808
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 23:39 #6412Senior Member

Posts: 1179I'll save you some money, not worth it.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
Pic is her but years younger. She has a gut now that hangs over her mm Ds.
Massage is good and all but wants $4 for a top less BBBJ. $5 for naked BBBJ. Will 'settle' for $3 CBJ.
-
11-22-24 13:53 #6411Senior Member

Posts: 1138I found some pics of Reeya climbing some scaffolding outside the Keheka building picking coconuts. Tried twice to upload no success. Maybe since it was while she was not working or advertising its not allowed. They were posted on her friends FB. Made me realize she can be normal and have fun. Usually she is serious as a heart attack and clinical.
Originally Posted by GuapoMarx
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 21:15 #6410Senior Member

Posts: 278Think I'm blocked.
Does TA still do massage?
Originally Posted by JohnnyCakes268
[View Original Post]
I think she has a VIP list that I got dumped off. Last 2 times sent me to her new girls, said she not feeling well. Is that a hint. ? FME.
-
11-20-24 17:32 #6409Senior Member

Posts: 223Rayya
Her number changed 2 x in last 3 days. Also check your number in that app Mr. Number, to see if you have negative comments from other providers.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 16:56 #6408Senior Member

Posts: 1401Rayya
Loose money. Text the number in AD. She never got back with Me.
-
11-19-24 20:07 #6407Senior Member

Posts: 1138Reeya. She funny
She seems like she don't really like men. Only their money. If her massage was better and stronger I'd see her again. Looks like she found a tree to climb by her office.
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 17:05 #6406Senior Member

Posts: 223The one I'm talking about used both spellings. Changed it due to the other Reeya. So changed to Rayya. There should be no confusion as long as the links are correct.
Originally Posted by Kennie1933
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 14:49 #6405Senior Member

Posts: 141Rayya vs. Reeya
Actually, Rayya and Reeya are different people. Reeya, who either still works or used to work out of the King Street complex will do HE, but if you try to touch her natural B's, she will pull away and claim that "it tickles!" So HJ is all you get.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




