Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 502 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6389

    Rayya

    Nice to see this one back on the block. She was on my atf list as well.
    Haven't seen her in a while..Solid massage. She has reviews.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23330525.html

    As always be kind.

    Kratos.

  2. #6388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1401

    Vera

    Has anybody seen her recently? Her service and rate (s) still the same? I wish she offered FS.

  3. #6387

    Walking around CC

    Quote Originally Posted by IllestStatic  [View Original Post]
    Not much of a strategy but I used browse BP everyday for some new ad's. Whether it looks to good to be true or not, just search up the number and see if there's any hints. I stopped browsing thru (Aiea / PC) side because of how crazy prices are for extra. I myself would take a stroll walk around keeamoku every other days and will walk pass some parlors. Sometimes, there would be ladies just chilling inside and I could see partial of their body. I'd walk in and immediately ask "that cutie" if I can have massage. Most of the times, I get extras and standard HE. The shop under sally's door would give me HE standard and some days, I'll walk around CC and find the ones who are just bored waiting. Just be nice. I'm young so I would say "HO auntie, you so pretty. Wow very sexy etc. Etc. " And yes, half of the time, they'd give me their names and number but I wouldn't come back. Walk around more. & Idk, just be nice to them. Idk if its legit, but saw a small shop across Ross by Waikiki (2nd floor). Wondering if there's play?
    I sometimes take the long way around CC after parking and after my session. Guess about 10 places on the 1st and 2nd floors. Just one glance in the window and they start waving or run outside saying "massageee". Usually older women and cute enough but no head turners. None of them are busy. My favorite places can get me in on very short notice. My favorite girls who rent space can arrive in an hour and sometimes we leave at the same time. They only show up for me. Or whoever calls. All those Thai women know each other. One big sorority Prefer to patronize only a handful who can give a solid massage, pretty, and a skillful sensual ending for a few dollars under the going rate. No need to go in search of the perfect unicorn. Once you have a stable of about 5, it's rare I can't get an appointment on short notice.

    I have taken a few out on dates. Well actually quite a few. Totally in the friend zone. Maybe go for coffee or cheap dinner. Language and cultural barriers prevent getting to know them. A few I developed crushes on. Those I got to fuck for free. They were husband hunting and I luckily came to my senses. Real easy to get jealous or hurt because they are dating lots of men.

    Gotten some freebies from time to time. Once after a massage I did some plumbing work for one. Some I've escorted them to court hearing. Taught two how to drive. Helped with taxes, insurance and licensing. Guess it made me feel important that they needed me for something other than money.

    There was a crazy one who fell in love with me. Endless love letters. Was into all holes pounded rough. She was trying to get a legit job and asked me for a reference in exchange for sex. Then I realized she was a sex addict. Was fun until it wasn't. She wanted to put things like beads in my butt. She was one of those weird tantra witches. Lesson learned. Keep it business. Bro, OMG I have even babysat for one. One had me over for dinner with her husband and kids. Too weird. Forty years and 500 or so ladies you will get some memories.

  4. #6386

    Nope, also been looking

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrician1  [View Original Post]
    It has been a bit frustrating trying to respond to different ads on bedpage etc. Either the girls don't text back for a while, looks and services are only okay. Just haven't found a really good girl for massage with HE for a while. I'm wondering if going to thai massage places and trying to meet masseuses there and eventually asking for extras might work out better than trying different girls' ads.

    All of my favorite girls have been working at "legit" spots, but I found them when they posted ads. I've never gotten play from a legit massage girl from just walking in the door and making an appointment. I'm working on one right now -- she's doing a lot of touching around my inner thighs so I think maybe theres hope.

    Have you guys had much luck by trying to develop relationships with legit massage girls?
    I also can't find any good massage person that does HE. Jasmine at CC is the closest but she's just not my cup of tea. A lot of monger do enjoy her strong massage though.

  5. #6385

    Around Keeamoku.

    Quote Originally Posted by Electrician1  [View Original Post]
    It has been a bit frustrating trying to respond to different ads on bedpage etc. Either the girls don't text back for a while, looks and services are only okay. Just haven't found a really good girl for massage with HE for a while. I'm wondering if going to thai massage places and trying to meet masseuses there and eventually asking for extras might work out better than trying different girls' ads.

    All of my favorite girls have been working at "legit" spots, but I found them when they posted ads. I've never gotten play from a legit massage girl from just walking in the door and making an appointment. I'm working on one right now -- she's doing a lot of touching around my inner thighs so I think maybe theres hope.

    Have you guys had much luck by trying to develop relationships with legit massage girls?
    Not much of a strategy but I used browse BP everyday for some new ad's. Whether it looks to good to be true or not, just search up the number and see if there's any hints. I stopped browsing thru (Aiea / PC) side because of how crazy prices are for extra. I myself would take a stroll walk around keeamoku every other days and will walk pass some parlors. Sometimes, there would be ladies just chilling inside and I could see partial of their body. I'd walk in and immediately ask "that cutie" if I can have massage. Most of the times, I get extras and standard HE. The shop under sally's door would give me HE standard and some days, I'll walk around CC and find the ones who are just bored waiting. Just be nice. I'm young so I would say "HO auntie, you so pretty. Wow very sexy etc. Etc. " And yes, half of the time, they'd give me their names and number but I wouldn't come back. Walk around more. & Idk, just be nice to them. Idk if its legit, but saw a small shop across Ross by Waikiki (2nd floor). Wondering if there's play?

  6. #6384

    Strategies

    It has been a bit frustrating trying to respond to different ads on bedpage etc. Either the girls don't text back for a while, looks and services are only okay. Just haven't found a really good girl for massage with HE for a while. I'm wondering if going to thai massage places and trying to meet masseuses there and eventually asking for extras might work out better than trying different girls' ads.

    All of my favorite girls have been working at "legit" spots, but I found them when they posted ads. I've never gotten play from a legit massage girl from just walking in the door and making an appointment. I'm working on one right now -- she's doing a lot of touching around my inner thighs so I think maybe theres hope.

    Have you guys had much luck by trying to develop relationships with legit massage girls?

  7. #6383

    Nita of Samsung Plaza #211

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this nita girl?
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostRecon  [View Original Post]
    Page not found.
    https://honolulu.mojovillage.com/ser...massage_388202

    I have no experience with this provider and I am just sharing information found.

    Happy hunting!

  8. #6382
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this nita girl?
    Page not found.

  9. #6381
    Quote Originally Posted by Pac6375  [View Original Post]
    I texted the new 3089# around 3 yesterday and no response. Then I texted the 5599# and got a one line reply. Asked if she was back and still working out of the townhome but no response.
    You probably need to check your number on Mr Number. If you have bad reviews she not answering. Unless you saw her before and your encounter wasn't pleasant.

  10. #6380
    Quote Originally Posted by TeenEWeeny  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this nita girl?

  11. #6379

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Was searching for new therapist. Saw this one has returned. No longer has bedpage ad. Looks like new number as well. Got to update my contact list of atf.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-and-rejuvenate-with-ice/7797453457.html

    As always treat them nice.
    I texted the new 3089# around 3 yesterday and no response. Then I texted the 5599# and got a one line reply. Asked if she was back and still working out of the townhome but no response.

  12. #6378

    Ice aka CoCo

    Was searching for new therapist. Saw this one has returned. No longer has bedpage ad. Looks like new number as well. Got to update my contact list of atf.

    https://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/hws/d/pearl-city-relax-and-rejuvenate-with-ice/7797453457.html

    As always treat them nice.

  13. #6377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Correct

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one yet? Ad says 2 girls 1 time and I'm curious if true.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23317518.html
    Yes it is her address. Use to be on a higher floor on the Ewa end. Now on a lower floor as soon as you step off the elevator.

  14. #6376

    Returned to Ewa Advise please

    It's been awhile back to Hawaii. Prices here are crazy. Need advise on good massage locations in Ewa. Thanks.

  15. #6375

    Linda?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSurfer88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone try this one yet? Ad says 2 girls 1 time and I'm curious if true.

    https://us-honolulu.bedpage.com/ther.../23317518.html
    That looks like Linda's ad.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape