Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 18228
-
12-03-24 12:51 #15093Senior Member

Posts: 48ISO UTR on West Side of Town
I was wondering if anyone knows of any UTRs on the west side of town (e. G. Winter Garden area) that they'd be willing to share. It seems like most I've run into are E or and. Thanks in advance.
-
12-02-24 22:00 #15092Senior Member

Posts: 32Looking for thick Colombian
I'm looking for a thick Colombian whose a fun time.
-
12-02-24 20:21 #15091Senior Member

Posts: 131Looking for a small frame woman
Looking to meet a small frame white woman. Prefer early to mid 20's. If you have anyone in mind and wouldn't mind sharing, please feel free to PM me.
-
12-02-24 19:22 #15090Senior Member

Posts: 146Charlie
She is back for tonight incall in Altamonte. Senior members send me a message if you want tonsee her tonight. Treat her right.
-
12-02-24 16:36 #15089Senior Member

Posts: 87Fun sized PAWG
I know I may be asking for a unicorn here. Does any know of a Kelly Sway PAWG body type without DFK DATY DATO restrictions UTR or otherwise? Could you let me know? Please & thank you.
-
12-02-24 06:23 #15088Senior Member

Posts: 252Jenna
Had another rondevu with the amazing Jenna. It's always like I'm with a long term girlfriend when I'm with her. Her GFE is unmatched. Make sure to put her on your Christmas list as she will be the best present you get this year!
-
12-01-24 23:04 #15087Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was wonderful to meet you.
Originally Posted by Jimmie301
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 16:22 #15086Shilling for Sugars, ignore his posts

Posts: 80Sarah Maitland
I was finally able to link up with Sarah today. Details provided about her in this forum are very accurate so thank you to everyone for the solid recommendation!
-
12-01-24 14:15 #15085Senior Member

Posts: 388Sookie407
Recently had a visit with her, and she is nearing ATF range. She's not the young spinner some of you are looking for, she is a MILF with world class DD firm naturals. She's got GFE stamped on her passport and your trips are guaranteed fun to everywhere but Greece. Her BBBJDTWS is world class, and if you are looking for a little bit more on the facefucking side, she's game. I managed to get a slight gag out of her but that was after burying my cock all the way down her throat. This woman is talented when it's time to make a cock disappear. Passionate along the way, drives herself, and is ddf and communicates. She's learning how to Dom, and will accommodate most fetishes for an upcharge. She does not have an Incall but will use any of the Motel X or order outcall. My advise is to see her often. Numbers available by DM.
I've seen her quite a bit since she hit the scene and every date has been awesome. My only issue is catching her when she hasn't been booked already. She's low volume UTR. Recently divorced and finding her high sex drive is an excellent resource to tap.
-
12-01-24 13:18 #15084Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
The pleasure was all mine.
Originally Posted by ThyMaster
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 13:17 #15083Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 210Thank you!
It was a great way to kick off the holiday weekend.
Originally Posted by Vipermav
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 08:31 #15082Senior Member

Posts: 963Veronica is fabulous
So sweet and energetic, her dfk and BBBJ are world class. I'm a regular and she always makes me glad I repeated with my dream lady.
Originally Posted by Swift127
[View Original Post]
Orlo is her contact.
-
11-29-24 00:15 #15081Senior Member

Posts: 121Sorry
Just realized I put this in the UTR section on accident.
Originally Posted by JamesJ10
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 00:14 #15080Senior Member

Posts: 121Pinky
I was finally able to meet up with pinky. She is always on the move, so it took a while for our schedules to line up. She does look better I her photos, but her performance is top notch. We talked though texted and locked in a time. It was refreshing to have a provider do an outcall, and be on time. She came in, and we talked for a bit, then we both got comfortable. She gives the best BBBJ I have had in a long time. Sloppy just like the videos on her add. She is also a rim master, in you are into that. She not the cheapest (cost are on the add), but is definitely worth the experience. DM is you have questions.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179492235
-
11-28-24 11:01 #15079Regular Member

Posts: 20Jenna 1st Visit
I decided to get in contact with Jenna based on all the talk about her here. I gave her my reference and we were good to go meet up. We scheduled a meet up yesterday for later on in the day. Gave me an intersection where I had to wait for a while (It was something I was expecting and prepared for based on previous reviews on here) once she was done she sent me the address and I waited on the driveway until she confirmed for me to get inside her place.
She had me wait about 10 more minutes until she walked into the room. She is a really gorgeous woman, tiny in height but still has a amazing body proportions. We introduced ourselves and immediately started making out. After some kissing she gets on her knees and gives me an incredible BBJ. She just didn't want to let go of him and it was hard for me to get her to stop because of how good it felt. I finally managed and told her it was my turn. I got her to lay down on the bed and gave her a DATY session, she was clean and tasty. After I was done we started making out again and I wanted to fuck.
She pulls out a condom and give me another BBJ to get me ready. Her amazing head was really getting me amped up and when I got the condom on I had put her in standing doggy position over the bed to give her a hard pounding. She has an incredibly tight but big ass, the sight of it bouncing was really good to look at. I then get down and decide to DATO and FIV at the same time. Her moans and clenching of her walls was very satisfying to witness. We go through other positions until I finally finished with pounding her with deep mish with her legs all the way up.
We ended the session afterwards but we hung out for a while to just talk and chill which I really enjoyed. I went in with low expectations even though she was high regarded but I really did enjoy my time with her and will most definitely make a return visit sometime soon.










Reply With Quote





