Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 210 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15075

    Different Tatiana

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    I saw Tatiana recently. I had a great experience with her. Tatiana is a MILF that loves BBBJ. If you like women that are a little thick in all the right places you will like Tatiana. We went through multiple positions. She is very wet and likes to ride. Tatiana is looking for a little bit of help. She can host but you need to set up an appointment ahead of time with her. Usually during working hours no later than 4 pm. Her English is not great but she can communicate. If you're interested send me a DM only if your ready to see her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Quote Originally Posted by ElDuro69  [View Original Post]
    Same one from space coast? Or different cause she was amazing! Tatianna from space coast.
    Almost certain it's a different Tatiana. The one from the space coast was, ironically, brought to the boards by SpaceCoast99:

    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure of meeting Tatiana a few months ago, and have seen her many times since. The latest was with a duo with Vanessa. Tatiana is one of the most passionate providers I have been with. To me she is up there with Alessandra. She covers the entire alphabet and really enjoys what she's doing. If any established users are interested in contact me for the number.
    However, SC99 later said she'd retired:

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico3  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what happened to Tatiana? I have her personal number and the text get delivered but I never get a response back. I would see her almost once a month but it's been like over 2 months since I hear from her! She was trying to get me to see Vanessa apparently they are friends or at least know each other but when she showed me pictures of Vanessa I was not interested, I preferred Tatiana. Any info on her would be great! I know she stopped working at MM due to the whole LEO scandal but even after that she would come visit me for outcall appointments!
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCoast99  [View Original Post]
    She is retired.
    Orlo can confirm, but I'd bet he's referring to a different Tatiana.

  2. #15074

    Same one from space coast?

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Gentleman,

    I saw Tatiana recently. I had a great experience with her. Tatiana is a MILF that loves BBBJ. If you like women that are a little thick in all the right places you will like Tatiana. We went through multiple positions. She is very wet and likes to ride. Tatiana is looking for a little bit of help. She can host but you need to set up an appointment ahead of time with her. Usually during working hours no later than 4 pm. Her English is not great but she can communicate. If you're interested send me a DM only if your ready to see her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Same one from space coast? Or different cause she was amazing! Tatianna from space coast.

  3. #15073

    She is a pleaser

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikaeles  [View Original Post]
    I felt the need and reached out to Jenna the other week. I was curious and asked if she liked roleplay to me delight she said she loves it!. Well We talked and we worked out a little principle and teacher thing and she was in big trouble! I arrived and she wasn't ready yet so I waited in her room and she came running in dressed like a cute little professional with glasses on notebooks in and and a ruler! I had a conversation and told her she was on thin ice and some of the students mothers were complaining that she was wearing skirts that were a little short.
    I asked her to do a striptease for me the last time I was there (couple of weeks ago). As you know she has the music playing and has the perfect chair in the bedroom to sit in and admire her moves. She was never a stripper but she has the moves for sure. Said she won an amateur night once and I believe it. Once naked she moved in for the kill with a lap dance and the next thing you know she was on her knees taking care of business. It was a great prelude to another amazing session with her. Really enjoy spending time with her.

  4. #15072
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Hopefully not west. You don't want to play in Grady's backyard.

  5. #15071
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Tatiana UTR

    Gentleman,

    I saw Tatiana recently. I had a great experience with her. Tatiana is a MILF that loves BBBJ. If you like women that are a little thick in all the right places you will like Tatiana. We went through multiple positions. She is very wet and likes to ride. Tatiana is looking for a little bit of help. She can host but you need to set up an appointment ahead of time with her. Usually during working hours no later than 4 pm. Her English is not great but she can communicate. If you're interested send me a DM only if your ready to see her.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  6. #15070

    Taller girls

    Any UTR that are taller, like 5'10" or more?

  7. #15069
    Mailbox full. I'd pay a finders fee to ya for this one!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.

  8. #15068

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by DavidTnOrl  [View Original Post]
    I've been pretty busy with work but I always keep in contact with Sarah. I finished my work early yesterday and was able to easily set a date with her. Communication was very good and even though it was near last minute she was available. I picked her up from her place and we did the 10 minute ride to x motel the old Geneva and I gave her the money so she can get the room. It is so much easier to let her get the room. We went inside, she started with her toy which was always nice to see. I was touching her breast and sucking on her nipples, God I love her nipples. After a little talk she started with round two and I decided to wash my hands so I could insert a finger. I am still amazed at how freaking tight she is. I'm not talking about she's a dry and I can barely get it in I'm talking about a little lube on my finger and of course she was already wet from her toy but damn was she tight. Then it was my turn but I won't go into detail but I was going for two pops but as I was nearing my first one I knew it was going to be only one today. I don't think I've seen her in probably 2 months but damn if she did not take what I had to give. She is my favorite out of the probably 16 providers I've seen. It might have been 17. Most were a one and done deal because you know how some women are, not worth $10 let alone what they want. But Sarah always, always satisfies me well. She takes direction well too. No candy use and she will not steal from you.

    I let her borrow $100 a week ago and this morning I told her just to keep it as a late birthday present but damn if it did not take some convincing to get her to agree to it. This is the only woman I've ever met that if I let them borrow money they are adamant about paying it back. Even another woman who was in a car accident and I was giving her some advances still stiff me when it was time for her to make good on the advances. And this was a girl I knew for two and a half years.

    Anyway guys, you can contact her through DM just search in the search box for Sarah Maitland or scroll down these replies or post and look for where she thanks someone with her own post. Click on that and then send DM. She does not have incall, she cannot go out late at night because she has a daughter and no butt stuff. Keep yourself clean when you see her or take a shower when you get to the hotel and treat her nice. You will be amazed at the benefits that you get from her just by following these simple guidelines. Get you a date before the holidays because everyone's going to be busy. I'm pretty fortunate because I live 10 minutes away from her. Happy holidays, stay safe.
    As always a great time. I really enjoy our time together!

  9. #15067

    Jenna Again

    I felt the need and reached out to Jenna the other week. I was curious and asked if she liked roleplay to me delight she said she loves it!. Well We talked and we worked out a little principle and teacher thing and she was in big trouble! I arrived and she wasn't ready yet so I waited in her room and she came running in dressed like a cute little professional with glasses on notebooks in and and a ruler! I had a conversation and told her she was on thin ice and some of the students mothers were complaining that she was wearing skirts that were a little short. I told her I need to inspect her clothing she stood up and I started walking aorudn her looking at how she was dressed and said are you even wearing panties? She said yes but they are a small G string I said I don't see anyting and I pulled up her skirt she acted surprised which was amazing but then she looked at me with a cute little grin and started pushing her ass into my crotch. I told her she was getting herself into more trouble and she said I hope I am as she spun around sat me down in a chair pulled my cock out from inside my boxers and started deep throating me while she was making eye contact. I said your such a horrible employee and I stood her up bent her over pulled her panties aside and started pounding her from behind she was moaning for me to go harder and faster. She was so into it that Mrs' J even squirted on me. Yes her name is Mrs' J for now on with me LOL. She got on her knees when I said I'm close pulled off the cover and took every drop down her throat saying how good I taste. Next meeting is going to be awesome with Mrs' J we have already gone over a few other ideas to roleplay. On the way out she was standing at the top of the stairs smiling at me telling me to come back soon not sure if she was aware pretty sure she was that as I was looking up the stairs I could see up her towel at her wet pussy and I almost went right back up those stairs. That may have actually been what she was hoping for I am not sure. If you have her contact see her as soon as possible. Unfortunetly she will be solo when I asked about her sister joining us again since the last time I was with both of them it was close to two hours of fun she informed me she will be solo for a little while longer.

    The Mik.

  10. #15066

    Nikkole

    Great news for those who know her, Nikkole was back for a short visit last week and may be coming back up for some more fun. I posted a short review in the thread dedicated to her, but failed to mention that when she comes up it is only for morning hours. Pretty tight window of opportunity.

  11. #15065

    19 yo

    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Hello there my friend. Is your friend outside Orlando towards Lakeland (west) by chance? Your mailbox is full BTW.

    J. Out.

  12. #15064
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTune  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing this one, 19 yr old, college student, works, but fell into financial issues. Some of you guys possibly have seen her also due to how I found her. Well she gave me the go ahead to share her digits.

    She is very fresh to the game and very into her sessions.

    She is cute, very nice racks, and talks dirty. She loves to take showers and give an amazing BBBJ. The menu was open for me, but you know how that goes. Meg me if you are interested, senior members only.

    She is about 35-40 minutes out of Orlando.
    Inbox full.

  13. #15063

    SaraMaitland

    I've been pretty busy with work but I always keep in contact with Sarah. I finished my work early yesterday and was able to easily set a date with her. Communication was very good and even though it was near last minute she was available. I picked her up from her place and we did the 10 minute ride to x motel the old Geneva and I gave her the money so she can get the room. It is so much easier to let her get the room. We went inside, she started with her toy which was always nice to see. I was touching her breast and sucking on her nipples, God I love her nipples. After a little talk she started with round two and I decided to wash my hands so I could insert a finger. I am still amazed at how freaking tight she is. I'm not talking about she's a dry and I can barely get it in I'm talking about a little lube on my finger and of course she was already wet from her toy but damn was she tight. Then it was my turn but I won't go into detail but I was going for two pops but as I was nearing my first one I knew it was going to be only one today. I don't think I've seen her in probably 2 months but damn if she did not take what I had to give. She is my favorite out of the probably 16 providers I've seen. It might have been 17. Most were a one and done deal because you know how some women are, not worth $10 let alone what they want. But Sarah always, always satisfies me well. She takes direction well too. No candy use and she will not steal from you.

    I let her borrow $100 a week ago and this morning I told her just to keep it as a late birthday present but damn if it did not take some convincing to get her to agree to it. This is the only woman I've ever met that if I let them borrow money they are adamant about paying it back. Even another woman who was in a car accident and I was giving her some advances still stiff me when it was time for her to make good on the advances. And this was a girl I knew for two and a half years.

    Anyway guys, you can contact her through DM just search in the search box for Sarah Maitland or scroll down these replies or post and look for where she thanks someone with her own post. Click on that and then send DM. She does not have incall, she cannot go out late at night because she has a daughter and no butt stuff. Keep yourself clean when you see her or take a shower when you get to the hotel and treat her nice. You will be amazed at the benefits that you get from her just by following these simple guidelines. Get you a date before the holidays because everyone's going to be busy. I'm pretty fortunate because I live 10 minutes away from her. Happy holidays, stay safe.

  14. #15062

    Goat

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBanks  [View Original Post]
    I had to delete my old profile over a year ago, then my mom passed so I had been out of pocket on here for a long while (a little over 1 year). My last time I dreamed about the hobby before my hiatus was, Jenna.

    Jenna, of the M&M sis's, is hands down the best provider in Orlando, IMHO. Although, there are many I had not dreamed about. Jenna was in her 2 story incall home on the East side. Describing her, Jenna has a great figure, likely from the years of work as a carpenter, great muscle tone! She has pretty cool pieces she has made, you should have her show you some pics of them. She is very talented! But the talent I had the best experience with, is the time in our appointment.

    Jenna gives amazing head, and has Kegel mastery. She is tight and playful, doing everything to make you feel amazing. On her back is something special. Hell, every way with her is special. I have not seen her since then, since I just got back in the hobby, but, she'll be my first call! Too bad her inbox is full. You're popular, Girl! .
    I co-sign. Jenna is in my GOAT convo. I'm still mad at myself for not seeing her until her move to east side.

  15. #15061

    Veronica Fav UTR

    Had a chance to see my favorite UTR. As always comms were great. She met me at the door in a sexy fishnet see through number that showed off her sexy curvy assets. She is the best DFK artist and we spend a good deal of time in that and the foreplay was so perfect. Fingers and tongues were frequently used and fiv felt so good. We end up on the bed and she begins her world class BBBJ with a view from her mirrors. Those images will be burned into my memory for a long time. My favorite thing she does is grind her bare pussy on me and I swear one day it's going to slip in hopefully on purpose, a guy can dream right? She grinded on me to the point of cumming and then we suited up and she said she did it again. Who knows but I don't care the noises and breathing make the whole experience worth it. Finished inside her after K9 CG and finally in mish. We are so lucky to have this woman in O-town and I will repeat as always on a regular basis. Remember Orlo is the gatekeeper. Please don't ask for contact info.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape