Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 163 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 213 263 663 1163 ... LastLast
Results 2,431 to 2,445 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22390
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGraffiti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.
    You're killing me Smalls.

  2. #22389
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuy43  [View Original Post]
    Texted sugar and planned to meet her a couple weeks ago come the day of she ghosted me, is this common with her or just a one off? Seemed like most I read on her was good.
    This belongs on Craigslist under missed connections.

  3. #22388
    Quote Originally Posted by XrGraffiti  [View Original Post]
    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.
    Are you fucking with us? How the hell do we know who you saw at a random Lowes.

  4. #22387

    Tiny blonde

    Saw this little cute blonde girl on her phone at Lowes looking for directions. Wearing very little for the cold. I wonder if she is OK and who might that be. Pretty girl overall but she seemed to be looking for someone. I'd love to meet her if anyone know who she might be.

  5. #22386

    Sugar

    Texted sugar and planned to meet her a couple weeks ago come the day of she ghosted me, is this common with her or just a one off? Seemed like most I read on her was good.

  6. #22385

    Saw Her in Louisville

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever tried out this one or any personal reviews?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027126670#.
    I visited Heather once in Louisville about 5 years ago. Very nice lady, and looks like her pics. She is not lying about loving facials.

  7. #22384

    Latinas

    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Are all these hotel latina legit? Anyone partake? I've been to hotel asian plenty of times but never latina.

    Anyone have experience?
    I've tried a couple times and had mixed results. The first one wasn't the girl in the pics but she was smoking hot. No english and no frills CBJ and cfs, She was not GFE in any way. It was ok for a qv only because she was hot.

    The second time I went to one that advertises several girls at a hotel on Eagle View Dr. Once I arrived they gave me a room number that did not exist at that hotel. I told them that the room number did not exist and they accused me of playing games. Never asked for a deposit or anything so I'm not sure what they had to gain from giving me a bad room number. I will probably try again if I have some time to kill, but only for a qv.

  8. #22383

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeast72  [View Original Post]
    I don't have any recent experience so maybe someone else can give the recent take. I just wanted to throw out that, at one time, there were a lot of look-alike ads that were scammers. It was helpfull if someone passed along a phone number of one they verified.
    I've had some great experiences with some of the Latin professionals, I've also gotten this more than once. You have to weigh the options, have a burner app or phone, those bastards are ruthless!

    My name is Francisco Montoya, member of the CJNG and pimp of the entire escort service in your area. For wasting our escorts' time, you have to pay a fine or you and your family will pay with your lives. If you try to block me or call the police, my organization will take it as a serious threat and you will be executed with your whole family you will solve this problem for good yes or no sir.

    They typically do a phone search with your name and address with their threats. I've moved to a burner phone app, responding with something like.

    Vete a la mierda.

  9. #22382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Are all these hotel latina legit? Anyone partake? I've been to hotel asian plenty of times but never latina.

    Anyone have experience?
    I don't have any recent experience so maybe someone else can give the recent take. I just wanted to throw out that, at one time, there were a lot of look-alike ads that were scammers. It was helpfull if someone passed along a phone number of one they verified.

  10. #22381
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Are all these hotel latina legit? Anyone partake? I've been to hotel asian plenty of times but never latina.

    Anyone have experience?
    I'm also curious with just how many of those are posted anymore.

  11. #22380

    Hotel Latina

    Are all these hotel latina legit? Anyone partake? I've been to hotel asian plenty of times but never latina.

    Anyone have experience?

  12. #22379

    Has anyone tried Heather out?

    Has anyone ever tried out this one or any personal reviews?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5027126670#.

  13. #22378
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody every been or seen reviews on her https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179397415#.
    She is sweet and safe. She is definitely a lesbian that is a stud. Her massages are OK. She is really petite if that is your thing.

    She is foot fetish friendly and does pegging. I did not partake in fucking her but I would if I saw her again.

  14. #22377

    Anybody know anything on this one?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3177657196

    If there are no reviews ill take one for the team this weekend and come back with a report.

  15. #22376

    I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody every been or seen reviews on her https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179397415#.
    It's been a few years. IMO, I would not go back. She did some thing where you but wet towels on me, but they appeared to be the same wet towels that she used on everyone?? I got the idea. Like a hot towel massage. But it felt pretty gross. Also, I didn't find her attractive at all. But that's my pref. You may have a diff experience. She does have toys for boys if that's your thing. I didn't partake so I can't comment on that aspect of her services. We ended with a HJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape