Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 164 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 214 264 664 1164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 24820
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22375

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by Teshiku  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody every been or seen reviews on her https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179397415#.
    About eight years ago, I met her through her girlfriend who I met from posting craigslist ads. Meg was the tightest pussy I ever fucked. She said it was her first Dick and I believed her.

  2. #22374

    Megs healing hands idk wether to post this in escorts or massage section

    Has anybody every been or seen reviews on her https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179397415#.

  3. #22373

    By Lucas Oil

    She goes by Anika and has been reviewed before. I always wanted to try her because of her location and how convenient it would be for me hoping I could find a good one downtown. To sum it up, I had a very good time and I will be back. As always YMMV.

    For those of you that want details. First the bad. The location is safe especially during the day. It is pretty open and parking can be tough. It is a home that has been split to several little studio apartments. The inside is rough to say the least. Think moved lots of stuff into a small area. The bed with the mirrored headboard is fine and actually enjoyable. She does have a habit from some things I saw, but it is nothing like you find prevalent in this hobby. She was very lucid and didn't hinder performance.

    The better. She is not 140 lbs. Not quite or maybe small BBW. Just thicker in the middle, but pics are accurate.

    Even better. Pics are always filtered, but I found her very attractive. Pretty face, great DDDs, and nice ass. We had a very good conversation. If you treat her well (like an actual person) you will be rewarded.

    Best. I did the qv. Not a clock-watcher. Allowed DATY, which we both enjoyed greatly. Very good BBBJ. Sheathed up for multiple positions and doggie finish.

    Again, I will be back and as long as service doesn't decline, with her location will be in the rotation for the foreseeable future.

    Stay safe.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...f/060825266427

  4. #22372

    Lady j

    Has anyone had any experience with Lady J. On the west side. Have had no response from her, just wondering if it's worth continuing?

    Thanks NV.

  5. #22371

    Ebony Elyse formerly Callie

    Welcome back to Indy Brother. Here's a link to popular ebony Elyse. We look forward to reading your reports. Enjoy and stay safe.

    https://escort13.com/post/92521772?currentPage=1

    Quote Originally Posted by CMatts88  [View Original Post]
    Headed back to Indy for the week. Looking for something different with fresh DATY and a killer BBBJ as a priority. Suggestions here or DM would be appreciated.

    Might just stick with DI offering, but any info on the following or an ebony provider would be stellar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/370278675471
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241124-144531~2.jpg‎  

  6. #22370

    Redhead or ebony info

    Headed back to Indy for the week. Looking for something different with fresh DATY and a killer BBBJ as a priority. Suggestions here or DM would be appreciated.

    Might just stick with DI offering, but any info on the following or an ebony provider would be stellar.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...t/370278675471

  7. #22369

    Lia

    Checkout Lia with DI.

    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Any big booty Latina recommendations?

  8. #22368

    Latinas?

    Any big booty Latina recommendations?

  9. #22367
    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    What is the verification like with her? Is it basically a pic verification like she states in her ad and also having to schedule through her booking form or whatever that she has? I'm more curious on taking the plunge now and less hesitant on having to send a pic verification since most on here have recently said they have had good experiences with her.
    I haven't gone through her current verification process. I contacted her through CC. She only wanted the pic to see who she was seeing is what she told me.

  10. #22366
    Has anyone seen this girl before? Trying to see if there is any details on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/179112113

  11. #22365
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. I've seen her twice with no problem at all. She never asked me for a deposit. She use to be on cuddlecomfort before being banned. She was a good time and is a cool chick. She's fairly new to the escorting side of things.
    What is the verification like with her? Is it basically a pic verification like she states in her ad and also having to schedule through her booking form or whatever that she has? I'm more curious on taking the plunge now and less hesitant on having to send a pic verification since most on here have recently said they have had good experiences with her.

  12. #22364
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    The original poster need not showing up with poor personal hygiene. Smelling like dead up ass (as she reported) is no way to show up expecting service. It's sad one disgruntled John can smear a provider without regard for their own cleanliness.
    Well I guess that answers our questions for that then. As stated here in this post guys, I think most of these girls know that there may be a majority of guys that they aren't physically attracted to. That is a given in this hobby, but when it comes to the personal hygiene, I don't blame these chicks for not wanting to partake in services either. I've read some post from you guys talking about having long days at work, just finishing golfing, doing some other activities all day, etc, etc, and then scheduling to go and see a provider. Not sure if a shower or cleanliness was taken into account after these activities, but you can't just go off the assumption that everything is as fresh as you may appear it to be. Like stated from a few others here at the same time, definitely didn't have that experience with the provider, and both times I've seen her were all good on my end along with others as well.

  13. #22363
    Quote Originally Posted by GoForGusto  [View Original Post]
    Only string of reviews was back on 10/13. One monger claims he paid 'deposit' of sorts, then got the runaround. Other reviews were promising and seemed like they'd recommend her. Avoid sending money in advance, and seems like she'd be a good time.
    She's legit. I've seen her twice with no problem at all. She never asked me for a deposit. She use to be on cuddlecomfort before being banned. She was a good time and is a cool chick. She's fairly new to the escorting side of things.

  14. #22362

    Not to be believed

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotGilligan  [View Original Post]
    Sorry about your experience here. It's probably been a few weeks or so since I have seen her, but I have seen her twice already though. First time finished in doggy since it's a nice view with her ass and the second time she finished me off with a BBBJCIMWS. I will say, comms are a bit harder with her though trying to get initially setup and everything. Once I've gotten the ball rolling it's all been fine, but she definitely takes a second to get back to you when you first try and initially contact her.
    The original poster need not showing up with poor personal hygiene. Smelling like dead up ass (as she reported) is no way to show up expecting service. It's sad one disgruntled John can smear a provider without regard for their own cleanliness.

  15. #22361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 140

    Broad Ripple provider?

    Anyone have a BR provider or close anyway?

    I would have liked to try Tamika, but I don't see her advertise anyy longer.

    Been with UTR MILF and just looking for something new at a similar price.

    Inbox is open if preferred.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape