LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11918

    Bruna

    I've seen her before several months ago. Looks are similiar to ad, very pretty face. Comms are good. Very bubbly person. Now, last time I remember having a great time minus the bbj was abiut a B. Still she is beautiful, paid $$ so whatever. This time all about the same, bbj was still a B maybe B-. And now she want wants $$. 5 for half hour w bbj. I was there, so went for it but will not repeat at that price. Thats just my opinion. She is beautiful and can take a hard pounding. I wish my old brazilians would return, man.

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3459678

  2. #11917
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on her? My best guess is this is a fake, but I thought I would put it out there. https://us.escortsaffair.com/orlando...304c6f9b50cfcb.
    Anytime I see a lot of our abbreviations, I'll ignore it. Usually a scam, might be a setup / sting but either way it's never a good sign for me.

  3. #11916

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this pretty blonde girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179612740
    From the looks of her ad, she moves every few days? A bit suspect for my tastes.

    SP.

  4. #11915

  5. #11914

    Lulu love

    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickC5  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have intel on her? My best guess is this is a fake, but I thought I would put it out there. https://us.escortsaffair.com/orlando...304c6f9b50cfcb.
    That's Lelu Love. She has some good videos on the hub. I would say that it is fake as I've never seen her advertise and she lives near Tampa. However, you can meet her if you head down to secrets in the Tampa area as she visits there often with her husband.

    This is her insta.

    https://www.instagram.com/lelulovexo...xsMDQ3NGhqZA==

  6. #11913

    Elana Bryan

    Does anyone have intel on her? My best guess is this is a fake, but I thought I would put it out there. https://us.escortsaffair.com/orlando...304c6f9b50cfcb.

  7. #11912
    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to see Alex again, it's been a while and I know I haven't seen her advertise in a while. Her BBBJ is one of the best out there. Switched it up. Did some missionary, cowgirl then doggy. Took bag off and finished with her swallowing. Not sure how long she will have a room on Idrive. Get to her if you can. As always, well worth it. I will be back tomorrow.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179639918
    I tried to see her earlier and she stopped responding. Probably busy with you LOL.

  8. #11911

    Alex lynn

    I got a chance to see Alex again, it's been a while and I know I haven't seen her advertise in a while. Her BBBJ is one of the best out there. Switched it up. Did some missionary, cowgirl then doggy. Took bag off and finished with her swallowing. Not sure how long she will have a room on Idrive. Get to her if you can. As always, well worth it. I will be back tomorrow.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179639918

  9. #11910

    Lola

    Anyone seen this pretty blonde girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179612740
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7870.jpeg‎   IMG_7869.jpeg‎  

  10. #11909

    Dezzy

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178934238

    Any info on this one? Seems to go between poinciana and Orlando. Thanks in advance!

  11. #11908

    Gps

    Suddenly wants 150 for a CD. Big case of GPS with her sudden popularity. Told me she's too good for less. Let them starve.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...-/006909772503

  12. #11907

    Not sure but

    Quote Originally Posted by Gummo198  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? I'd love to find a good ebony provider. Some of her ads say no bare, but then some of them says bare is on the table.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/3477189707
    I'm not positive but the body looks like someone I met last year. I'm pretty sure I reviewed her under a different profile name I had but then I started this one after I lost my password. If I remember correctly it was a rush job and she tried to get me to pop fast. Turned me off and I didn't finish and was happy to get out of there.

  13. #11906
    Any intel on this MILF? I feel like she has been reviewed here before?

    https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/1112467

  14. #11905

    Any Intel on this thic ebony?

    Has anyone seen her? I'd love to find a good ebony provider. Some of her ads say no bare, but then some of them says bare is on the table.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/3477189707

  15. #11904

    Tgtbt

    Looks right up my alley, lmk if it's a real live girl LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape