Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 12758
-
12-04-24 07:53 #11918Senior Member

Posts: 634Bruna
I've seen her before several months ago. Looks are similiar to ad, very pretty face. Comms are good. Very bubbly person. Now, last time I remember having a great time minus the bbj was abiut a B. Still she is beautiful, paid $$ so whatever. This time all about the same, bbj was still a B maybe B-. And now she want wants $$. 5 for half hour w bbj. I was there, so went for it but will not repeat at that price. Thats just my opinion. She is beautiful and can take a hard pounding. I wish my old brazilians would return, man.
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/3459678
-
12-02-24 17:32 #11917Senior Member

Posts: 1126Anytime I see a lot of our abbreviations, I'll ignore it. Usually a scam, might be a setup / sting but either way it's never a good sign for me.
Originally Posted by MaverickC5
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 07:32 #11916Senior Member

Posts: 134Lola
From the looks of her ad, she moves every few days? A bit suspect for my tastes.
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
SP.
-
12-02-24 06:34 #11915Senior Member

Posts: 238Chica
Anyone see her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179647425
-
12-02-24 06:10 #11914Senior Member

Posts: 252Lulu love
That's Lelu Love. She has some good videos on the hub. I would say that it is fake as I've never seen her advertise and she lives near Tampa. However, you can meet her if you head down to secrets in the Tampa area as she visits there often with her husband.
Originally Posted by MaverickC5
[View Original Post]
This is her insta.
https://www.instagram.com/lelulovexo...xsMDQ3NGhqZA==
-
12-02-24 05:51 #11913Senior Member

Posts: 87Elana Bryan
Does anyone have intel on her? My best guess is this is a fake, but I thought I would put it out there. https://us.escortsaffair.com/orlando...304c6f9b50cfcb.
-
12-02-24 00:24 #11912Senior Member

Posts: 1126I tried to see her earlier and she stopped responding. Probably busy with you LOL.
Originally Posted by Racerx74
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 21:37 #11911Senior Member

Posts: 199Alex lynn
I got a chance to see Alex again, it's been a while and I know I haven't seen her advertise in a while. Her BBBJ is one of the best out there. Switched it up. Did some missionary, cowgirl then doggy. Took bag off and finished with her swallowing. Not sure how long she will have a room on Idrive. Get to her if you can. As always, well worth it. I will be back tomorrow.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179639918
-
12-01-24 21:23 #11910Senior Member

Posts: 52Lola
Anyone seen this pretty blonde girl?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179612740
-
11-19-24 00:26 #11909Senior Member

Posts: 55Dezzy
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/178934238
Any info on this one? Seems to go between poinciana and Orlando. Thanks in advance!
-
11-19-24 00:14 #11908Senior Member

Posts: 1126Gps
Suddenly wants 150 for a CD. Big case of GPS with her sudden popularity. Told me she's too good for less. Let them starve.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lakel...-/006909772503
-
11-18-24 13:33 #11907Senior Member

Posts: 33Not sure but
I'm not positive but the body looks like someone I met last year. I'm pretty sure I reviewed her under a different profile name I had but then I started this one after I lost my password. If I remember correctly it was a rush job and she tried to get me to pop fast. Turned me off and I didn't finish and was happy to get out of there.
Originally Posted by Gummo198
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:52 #11906Regular Member

Posts: 2Any intel on this MILF? I feel like she has been reviewed here before?
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/1112467
-
11-17-24 09:50 #11905Senior Member

Posts: 100Any Intel on this thic ebony?
Has anyone seen her? I'd love to find a good ebony provider. Some of her ads say no bare, but then some of them says bare is on the table.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/3477189707
-
11-13-24 11:22 #11904Senior Member

Posts: 626Tgtbt
Looks right up my alley, lmk if it's a real live girl LOL.
Originally Posted by ForestGreen213
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




