Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 356 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 406 456 856 1356 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 33047
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27722

    Stephanie and crew

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Gotcha. She seems like a good time based on her Fet atleast. Her friend looks much better in the pics tho.
    Didn't know Stephanie had a FetLife. Care to share it with us?

  2. #27721
    Quote Originally Posted by BerolLoz  [View Original Post]
    Damn, cute looking girl. It sounds like she's real, but yeah, I'd also avoid paying a deposit.

    If I were you, I'd approach her like a regular girl (obviously, don't bring up her Backpage ad or use hooker language) and see if she's up for getting together at your place once every week or so. You already know she does that stuff, so just have to avoid the deposit if she askes for it.

    Usually I offer a girl an uber to / from my hotel or place and that's fine for them.

    I noticed she sells pictures too, which is normally a sign that she might be looking for a virtual sugar daddy, but since you know she's a pro, you can probably get around that. Hope shes' as good in bed as she looks
    This one a legit deposit scammer.

  3. #27720
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    Damn, cute looking girl. It sounds like she's real, but yeah, I'd also avoid paying a deposit.

    If I were you, I'd approach her like a regular girl (obviously, don't bring up her Backpage ad or use hooker language) and see if she's up for getting together at your place once every week or so. You already know she does that stuff, so just have to avoid the deposit if she askes for it.

    Usually I offer a girl an uber to / from my hotel or place and that's fine for them.

    I noticed she sells pictures too, which is normally a sign that she might be looking for a virtual sugar daddy, but since you know she's a pro, you can probably get around that. Hope shes' as good in bed as she looks
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture.jpg‎  

  4. #27719
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  5. #27718

    Re: Taylor with the mental health

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyco1087  [View Original Post]
    Just to add to this, she's not doing well at all. I follow her on Instagram, and sometimes she goes "live. " During these sessions, she often rants, sometimes directed at her boyfriend. Or client? The live streams tend to go on for a long time, and she's definitely not doing well.
    I use to follow Taylor on Snapchat. Definitely suffering from serious mental health issue. Completely incoherent snaps about ghosts, and voice's.

  6. #27717
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    I spoke with her a while back. I believe she is real but she required a deposit so that alone made her a pass

  7. #27716

    Damage?

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler999  [View Original Post]
    Saw her a week ago; all contact is through Steph. Low end motel near BDL but in a safe location. Room was a mess. Sylvia was on the bed with an injured knee. Very friendly but businesslike. I was in a bit of a rush myself. Paid up for the BBFS option and was told I couldn't cum in her. She was engaged and responsive but with limited mobility. Couldn't really enjoy her body because of that but her breasts are fantastic and her face is GND cute. Steph sat in the bathroom while I fucked Sylvia. Decent time. I needed to shower and someone was ringing Steph when I was rinsing off, I could hear her telling him that I was getting dressed. As I was leaving and walking toward my car a car pulled into the lot and a guy started walking toward their room fast. Assume it's the pimp collecting his cut.
    What was the damage for BBFS?

  8. #27715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Intel?

    Anyone has intel on this girl.

    She's also on the sugar daddy sites.

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem.../waco-14661793

    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...serId=73315203

  9. #27714

    Sylvia

    Saw her a week ago; all contact is through Steph. Low end motel near BDL but in a safe location. Room was a mess. Sylvia was on the bed with an injured knee. Very friendly but businesslike. I was in a bit of a rush myself. Paid up for the BBFS option and was told I couldn't cum in her. She was engaged and responsive but with limited mobility. Couldn't really enjoy her body because of that but her breasts are fantastic and her face is GND cute. Steph sat in the bathroom while I fucked Sylvia. Decent time. I needed to shower and someone was ringing Steph when I was rinsing off, I could hear her telling him that I was getting dressed. As I was leaving and walking toward my car a car pulled into the lot and a guy started walking toward their room fast. Assume it's the pimp collecting his cut.

  10. #27713

    Very hard to find

    Quote Originally Posted by Castien  [View Original Post]
    This weekend is my weekend to celebrate and I've been looking around but so far I've seen so many ads and reviews that is so hard to actually make a decision.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider who is reliable and first time friendly?

    Thanks.
    Reliable and first time friendly? Only Asians in my opinion and experience. Steph if she posts and is available. Jenn is good if BJ is your thing. Sexy Mindie is reliable and cheap, but all covered.

    If you want quality and reiability, Oita friends is your friend. Prepare for a screening though.

    Hartford is not a fun place, but wishing you good luck.

  11. #27712
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    From what I recall, Sylvia is in my opinion very hot and is built in the body type I prefer most, in the end, even the hottest time, to me is simply not worth an average monthly car payment.
    I agree. She looks like the better choice too.

  12. #27711
    Quote Originally Posted by Castien  [View Original Post]
    This weekend is my weekend to celebrate and I've been looking around but so far I've seen so many ads and reviews that is so hard to actually make a decision.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider who is reliable and first time friendly?

    Thanks.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/223120928403

    Sorry, I neglected to post her STG ad with my review. She is clean from demons for over a year.

  13. #27710
    Quote Originally Posted by Castien  [View Original Post]
    This weekend is my weekend to celebrate and I've been looking around but so far I've seen so many ads and reviews that is so hard to actually make a decision.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a provider who is reliable and first time friendly?

    Thanks.
    I saw Jenn a few weeks ago. What you see is what you get. She is a solid provider, and is the girl pictured in the ad. When I got there, I realized that she had no teeth, but. Better no teeth than rotten teeth, and it really made the BBJ a notch above. Enthusiastic DFK. Clean and safe. You won't leave disappointed.

  14. #27709

    OH NO sister

    She has the audacity to post! I will ALWAYS let the good people (even the lower tiers) of the forum know- a liar and thief.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/217877140265

  15. #27708

    Not doing well

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Really? Share the pic please. DM is fine. I met her 7 years ago. She was not too shabby. That was back when she had a jealous bf hanging around.
    Just to add to this, she's not doing well at all. I follow her on Instagram, and sometimes she goes "live. " During these sessions, she often rants, sometimes directed at her boyfriend. Or client? The live streams tend to go on for a long time, and she's definitely not doing well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape