Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 1757 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 26354
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23594

    Lotus is back?

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    Another bunny this one better than the last Iceyy snow bunny yeah. White girls that stay on the north side are mostly into chocolate. But idc that's not my business I'm just cautious not get set-up by her and management in general. Anywho I'm talking about lotus love white mid 30's ok body with a nice rack. I tried linking with her 2 times before. First one she reply and one of her replies was no anal even do I never ask for that, then stops answering ok np. Next one we agree on picking her up on the north side then she change it to another place and also brings up the no anal which I didn't ask for again. So I told her no Ill try another day. The third time's a charm. So now last Sunday she replies with the same no anal remark sheesh, but this time we set up a date much quicker. I did ask her why she keeps telling me no anal but I didn't get a concrete answer. I get to her place for a truckdate in the north side off a fd lac ave. Like I mention before while I'm waiting for her outside I turn down the radio and look around just to be cautions of anything. Then texts me asking if I want to come in, I reply no. I haven't done an incall in a very long time. So finally she comes out gets in and smells good and she is fresh out of the shower fresh like a lettuce LOL. We had a nice convo but complaint that it was hot inside the truck it was my bad a had the ac on low and I didn't turn it up, but she didn't make a big deal about it. Then we found a spot to park near her joint. To be honest I didn't find her attractive but that just me. So anyway 1 benji for covered FS. We went to the back we took everything off and the fun begins. BJ starts slowly and then faster until the point of going balls deep and jackhammering me nice very nice. Then it didn't stop there she kept going and I told her to stick her tongue out for me so I can slap it with my chorizo LOL. That really was a good BJ. Next mish, so she laid on her back and spread her legs for me, grab my chorizo and she put it in. I love mish because I can see her face, tits, pussy and legs spread from sea to shining sea. I pounded away I started with slow thrusts and then harder and harder and deep. As I was pounding I ask her why she didn't like anal so bad? I finally got an answer for that and its because she finds it gross, disgusting and nasty oh well. I kept going until I popped inside and just like W. Said mission accomplished. Another successful date.

    And the results are in I give her face a c her body a c her rate an a and her service an a she passed the test yay. She's got my endorsement, definitely someone worth seen more than once. Anyone who loves milfs, tits, and good service she is your gal. I wish all that go and visit her the same good service. Hasta la vista folks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...-/466200678727

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...w/744943773725
    Idk if this is the same Lotus who was previously reviewed over the summer. Face isn't visible. Body looks different too.

    Proceed with caution!! Wonder where she disappeared to.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...o/627276572440

  2. #23593
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeCruiser  [View Original Post]
    She also has a personality.
    Yup, she likes to f*ck guys in their assholes with strap-on!! Won't receive anal herself.

  3. #23592

    Safe and Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by WinslowMark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I know she isn't a looker by any stretch, but wondering if it's safe and legit. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...-/844378189352
    She also has a personality.

  4. #23591
    Quote Originally Posted by WinslowMark  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this one? I know she isn't a looker by any stretch, but wondering if it's safe and legit. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...-/844378189352
    Yes, she's reviewed. Search for "Oconomowoc" or "Gemm".

  5. #23590

    Dying to See this one

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    She visits Lincoln village often. But seldom walks, when she does is between 6th-16th and Lincoln. Another issue is that sometimes she is with someone else or other people which is not convenient to scoop her up in that situation. I guess she is friends with AJ (pic below) another escort / SW. If you are lucky to find her out there by her self you can get FS for under a benggy from her. She was kind of high when I scooped her but she did give me a good date and she had a nice attitude too.
    This little hottie checks all of my boxes. I certainly hope that she isn't asking for. 3 for a session. I reached out to her last week but she stopped communicating when I asked her about bare services (I'm not driving up from.

    Chicago just to have to put on a raincoat). If anyone has any recent experience with her I'd love to know the real deal on this one.

  6. #23589

    Juicy Jae

    After seeing the post regarding Jae asking for 3 bills, my head spun. I later texted her for a BJ date. When she lived in Lincoln Village I got car BJ's for 50. She quoted me 100 citing cost of living increases. I've also seen her in West Allis for much less. Has crack gone up that much? She is currently maintaining an incall in WA, so her expenses are more and she has a handful of loyal regulars who I assume have inflated her worth. She is still one of my favorites but I just won't pay those prices.

    She was a partner of AJ's but they had a falling out from when they were both in LV. AJ also has a distorted view of her worth based on her stupid prices. (Ex: 80 for a BJ).

    Quote Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer  [View Original Post]
    She visits Lincoln village often. But seldom walks, when she does is between 6th-16th and Lincoln. Another issue is that sometimes she is with someone else or other people which is not convenient to scoop her up in that situation. I guess she is friends with AJ (pic below) another escort / SW. If you are lucky to find her out there by her self you can get FS for under a benggy from her. She was kind of high when I scooped her but she did give me a good date and she had a nice attitude too.

  7. #23588

    Any Intel

    Anyone have any intel on this one? I know she isn't a looker by any stretch, but wondering if it's safe and legit. Thanks in advance!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wauke...-/844378189352

  8. #23587

    My recent experience with Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    So, I been done with SW'S for years and more recently hung it up with escorts. I've been curious about this one for a while so I had my friend Backpfeifengesicht (German for face that needs to be slapped) take her for a test drive because he'll do anything once. This is his review:

    Set up a visit to her hotel room. As I pulled in a blacked out sedan followed me to the back of the building and just parked near me. Went to her room and she let me in. She stripped down, took a shower and came out. Other reviews say she has I nice body. I understand the vast difference in what people like so I'll just describe what I saw. Slightly hunch backed, boney back and shoulders, bad wig, very hard unnatural tits with nice meaty nipples, ass implants that are very hard and don't feel human, and horrific bruises all over her chicken legs. Seams like a nice quiet person putting in her time with the same enthusiasm as a line worker that spends the day making sure the "sell by" date has printed properly on every box coming down the conveyor belt. Head was good enough to get somewhat hard, almost, so I wiggled my noodle into her from behind and almost got hard but she kept trying to keep me from penetrating much because she can't take a dick even though it didn't feel overly tight. Yes all BB but her health is so bad I'm concerned about my dna being found in her dead body because in my unprofessional opinion, it's any day now. This girl is a heavy user, lost so much weight her implants stand out in a disfiguring way, will not see me again. Sad because I don't enjoy putting out bad news about a nice girl. When I left, the blacked out car followed me out the parking lot and down the street for a few miles.

    Absolutely not my thing and I will not visit. Thank you Backpfeifengesicht for saving me the trouble. So if you're interested in the same type as BS or TM, she may be your ticket to heaven.

    Giddit.
    I saw her recently because I was pressed for time and well, she promptly responded. Had read the reviews so sort of new what to expect. I don't like the place she was staying so did some recon to make sure I felt comfortable going in.

    I met her and she opened up the door and looked decent, similar to her pictures. She got naked and I could tell at one time she must of been a stripper. Bolt ons that had seen better days and butt implants that just looked weird. I'd prefer a boney butt than to be honest. She does wear a wig and she has the messed up teeth of a user. Some bruising on her legs. She seemed really out of it. BJ was pretty average and there was very little talking. She got on top and hopped on the hog. Switched a few positions and then doggy until I unloaded a bunch in her. She did not seem to like full stroke fucking, as some have stated.

    My take away is that she indeed is expired. Surface level she looks ok but performance kills it. Virtually no talking, no eye contact, blown out pussy, and acted like she was increasingly in more discomfort with every thrust. Also when she talked she seemed really scatter brained. I can't complain too much though because the cost was low. I'd visit again in a pinch as a last resort if I just need to dump in something. She really needs to take a few weeks off from fucking, see a doctor to make sure she's not too beat up down there, and invest in a giant tub of lube. But we know her habit won't let her do that.

  9. #23586

    Fishing

    This hobby is like fishing. I threw out 3 lines this morning by sending out 3 nice text to 3 ladies on STG. While I waited for a bite, I decided to cruise the loops. I went down Green to the East and then headed down Nat to the West. The only thing I saw was a cop in a van on Green and 22nd ST. Went down Green one more time and saw nothing again. The time now was 10:45 am. Pulled into a gas station to check my lines. Nothing. Headed home and at 2:19 pm I finally got a bite. Boat was in the garage and the fishing was done for the day. It's been a long time since I caught anything to brag about. The waters of Milwaukee are so polluted!

  10. #23585

    Jae

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/329954822179

    She's been in the top 3-4 of my to do list for awhile. Reached out to her this morning and she now tells me her donation is 3 bills. Once she was at 120 but that was only for a Qv. I guess I will never cross her off my list with those current prices.
    She visits Lincoln village often. But seldom walks, when she does is between 6th-16th and Lincoln. Another issue is that sometimes she is with someone else or other people which is not convenient to scoop her up in that situation. I guess she is friends with AJ (pic below) another escort / SW. If you are lucky to find her out there by her self you can get FS for under a benggy from her. She was kind of high when I scooped her but she did give me a good date and she had a nice attitude too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jae.jpg‎   JaeAJ.jpg‎  

  11. #23584
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    So, I been done with SW'S for years and more recently hung it up with escorts. I've been curious about this one for a while so I had my friend Backpfeifengesicht (German for face that needs to be slapped) take her for a test drive because he'll do anything once. This is his review:

    Set up a visit to her hotel room. As I pulled in a blacked out sedan followed me to the back of the building and just parked near me. Went to her room and she let me in. She stripped down, took a shower and came out. Other reviews say she has I nice body. I understand the vast difference in what people like so I'll just describe what I saw. Slightly hunch backed, boney back and shoulders, bad wig, very hard unnatural tits with nice meaty nipples, ass implants that are very hard and don't feel human, and horrific bruises all over her chicken legs. Seams like a nice quiet person putting in her time with the same enthusiasm as a line worker that spends the day making sure the "sell by" date has printed properly on every box coming down the conveyor belt. Head was good enough to get somewhat hard, almost, so I wiggled my noodle into her from behind and almost got hard but she kept trying to keep me from penetrating much because she can't take a dick even though it didn't feel overly tight. Yes all BB but her health is so bad I'm concerned about my dna being found in her dead body because in my unprofessional opinion, it's any day now. This girl is a heavy user, lost so much weight her implants stand out in a disfiguring way, will not see me again. Sad because I don't enjoy putting out bad news about a nice girl. When I left, the blacked out car followed me out the parking lot and down the street for a few miles.

    Absolutely not my thing and I will not visit. Thank you Backpfeifengesicht for saving me the trouble. So if you're interested in the same type as BS or TM, she may be your ticket to heaven.

    Giddit.
    I have seen her a few times and have never seen anyone following me afterwards so this is likely a coincidence. Everything else tracks BUT she is nice enough with little drama and a nice spot so she's a good and relatively inexpensive option. Facially, yes, she is haggard but she has a nice little body. I also experienced her not taking penetration well but her BBJ is A+ level.

  12. #23583

    Real Escort Site

    Please tell me anyone about real escort site, without any fraud or scam. I found this website by searching on google https://lasvegasgirldirectory.com.

  13. #23582

    Little Rican

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/329954822179

    She's been in the top 3-4 of my to do list for awhile. Reached out to her this morning and she now tells me her donation is 3 bills. Once she was at 120 but that was only for a Qv. I guess I will never cross her off my list with those current prices.

  14. #23581

    Mona

    Quote Originally Posted by Cebcb  [View Original Post]
    I recently dreamed of Mona. She answered and we set something up at her notel she was staying at. When I walked in, she, took off her clothes and said she needed to shower. She said I could join her, but she didn't have an extra towel. I waited and talked to her while she showered. Afterwards, we layed on her bed and touched each other. She has great tits and I sucked on them before partaking in DATY. I layed down and she proceeded with BBBJ. I had to stop her after a while as I was getting close. We switched to mish for BBFSCIP. It was a great time, but she seemed a little distant at times Damage 120/ hhr. I would repeat.
    So, I been done with SW'S for years and more recently hung it up with escorts. I've been curious about this one for a while so I had my friend Backpfeifengesicht (German for face that needs to be slapped) take her for a test drive because he'll do anything once. This is his review:

    Set up a visit to her hotel room. As I pulled in a blacked out sedan followed me to the back of the building and just parked near me. Went to her room and she let me in. She stripped down, took a shower and came out. Other reviews say she has I nice body. I understand the vast difference in what people like so I'll just describe what I saw. Slightly hunch backed, boney back and shoulders, bad wig, very hard unnatural tits with nice meaty nipples, ass implants that are very hard and don't feel human, and horrific bruises all over her chicken legs. Seams like a nice quiet person putting in her time with the same enthusiasm as a line worker that spends the day making sure the "sell by" date has printed properly on every box coming down the conveyor belt. Head was good enough to get somewhat hard, almost, so I wiggled my noodle into her from behind and almost got hard but she kept trying to keep me from penetrating much because she can't take a dick even though it didn't feel overly tight. Yes all BB but her health is so bad I'm concerned about my dna being found in her dead body because in my unprofessional opinion, it's any day now. This girl is a heavy user, lost so much weight her implants stand out in a disfiguring way, will not see me again. Sad because I don't enjoy putting out bad news about a nice girl. When I left, the blacked out car followed me out the parking lot and down the street for a few miles.

    Absolutely not my thing and I will not visit. Thank you Backpfeifengesicht for saving me the trouble. So if you're interested in the same type as BS or TM, she may be your ticket to heaven.

    Giddit.

  15. #23580

    Yaya

    I had 2 dates with this rican mixed girl last year, she looked better then than now. She is very nice and has a good attitude also looks very young. I found her on stg, she has been posting a lot lately and she is also a SW around the 13th and Lincoln area. Last year I picked her up from the north side and was staying with a relative. It was kind of hard to get a reply by text from her Idk why she does that and it took me quite some time to actually get a reply. I have counted like 30 different phone numbers she has used which I think that just dumb. Both dates she gave a nice BBBJ with covered mish, which I did enjoy because of her pretty face and slim body. Now I'm guessing like she is struggling even more out there and looks a little rough but she still looks passable, but hopefully she doesn't turn into a zombie like other ones. I haven't pick her up because she is sometimes with a big ass suitcase, with one other person, or a group of people so yeah. I haven't texted her or haven't seen her online on fb. Maybe one of these days I'll do another date with her also I'll find out if she does anal because I don't remember if she does. I do recommend a date with her or at least a BBBJ or a qv date because she does get the job done also so she can make more and get a room or a place to live, it's getting colder outside. And thanks for the Sara and Smurf reports.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/660587247324

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/076159800477
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Yaya.jpg‎   Yaya2.png‎   Yaya3.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape