The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 709 1209 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 18210
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15090

    Fun sized PAWG

    I know I may be asking for a unicorn here. Does any know of a Kelly Sway PAWG body type without DFK DATY DATO restrictions UTR or otherwise? Could you let me know? Please & thank you.

  2. #15089

    Jenna

    Had another rondevu with the amazing Jenna. It's always like I'm with a long term girlfriend when I'm with her. Her GFE is unmatched. Make sure to put her on your Christmas list as she will be the best present you get this year!

  3. #15088

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmie301  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to link up with Sarah today. Details provided about her in this forum are very accurate so thank you to everyone for the solid recommendation!
    It was wonderful to meet you.

  4. #15087
    Shilling for Sugars, ignore his posts


    Posts: 80

    Sarah Maitland

    I was finally able to link up with Sarah today. Details provided about her in this forum are very accurate so thank you to everyone for the solid recommendation!

  5. #15086

    Sookie407

    Recently had a visit with her, and she is nearing ATF range. She's not the young spinner some of you are looking for, she is a MILF with world class DD firm naturals. She's got GFE stamped on her passport and your trips are guaranteed fun to everywhere but Greece. Her BBBJDTWS is world class, and if you are looking for a little bit more on the facefucking side, she's game. I managed to get a slight gag out of her but that was after burying my cock all the way down her throat. This woman is talented when it's time to make a cock disappear. Passionate along the way, drives herself, and is ddf and communicates. She's learning how to Dom, and will accommodate most fetishes for an upcharge. She does not have an Incall but will use any of the Motel X or order outcall. My advise is to see her often. Numbers available by DM.

    I've seen her quite a bit since she hit the scene and every date has been awesome. My only issue is catching her when she hasn't been booked already. She's low volume UTR. Recently divorced and finding her high sex drive is an excellent resource to tap.

  6. #15085

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by ThyMaster  [View Original Post]
    Finally, I was able to experience a dream with Sarah. As reported, we met at the motel x and experienced the festivities. Echoing the previous reports on her, she is great to talk with and isn't a cold personality. During the dream, she was very engaged and responsive, so it didn't last too long for me LOL (in a good way). She has an account on here, so definitely dm for more details.
    The pleasure was all mine.

  7. #15084

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vipermav  [View Original Post]
    Been traveling for work for the last three weeks, got home last night and scheduled a meet up with this wonderful woman. Meet her this morning and off we go for an incredible dream at the X on OBT. There is nothing that I can say that hasn't been said here before, Sarah is the ultimately the best hands down, she is fun and warm and very responsive. She loves to please and is always on point and polite. With all that said she could use a few more Santa's to help her through the holiday season, if you don't have her number you can reach her on here..
    It was a great way to kick off the holiday weekend.

  8. #15083

    Veronica is fabulous

    Quote Originally Posted by Swift127  [View Original Post]
    Had a chance to see my favorite UTR. As always comms were great. She met me at the door in a sexy fishnet see through number that showed off her sexy curvy assets. She is the best DFK artist and we spend a good deal of time in that and the foreplay was so perfect. Fingers and tongues were frequently used and fiv felt so good. We end up on the bed and she begins her world class BBBJ with a view from her mirrors. Those images will be burned into my memory for a long time. My favorite thing she does is grind her bare pussy on me and I swear one day it's going to slip in hopefully on purpose, a guy can dream right? She grinded on me to the point of cumming and then we suited up and she said she did it again. Who knows but I don't care the noises and breathing make the whole experience worth it. Finished inside her after K9 CG and finally in mish. We are so lucky to have this woman in O-town and I will repeat as always on a regular basis. Remember Orlo is the gatekeeper. Please don't ask for contact info.
    So sweet and energetic, her dfk and BBBJ are world class. I'm a regular and she always makes me glad I repeated with my dream lady.

    Orlo is her contact.

  9. #15082

    Sorry

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesJ10  [View Original Post]
    I was finally able to meet up with pinky. She is always on the move, so it took a while for our schedules to line up. She does look better I her photos, but her performance is top notch. We talked though texted and locked in a time. It was refreshing to have a provider do an outcall, and be on time. She came in, and we talked for a bit, then we both got comfortable. She gives the best BBBJ I have had in a long time. Sloppy just like the videos on her add. She is also a rim master, in you are into that. She not the cheapest (cost are on the add), but is definitely worth the experience. DM is you have questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179492235
    Just realized I put this in the UTR section on accident.

  10. #15081

    Pinky

    I was finally able to meet up with pinky. She is always on the move, so it took a while for our schedules to line up. She does look better I her photos, but her performance is top notch. We talked though texted and locked in a time. It was refreshing to have a provider do an outcall, and be on time. She came in, and we talked for a bit, then we both got comfortable. She gives the best BBBJ I have had in a long time. Sloppy just like the videos on her add. She is also a rim master, in you are into that. She not the cheapest (cost are on the add), but is definitely worth the experience. DM is you have questions.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/179492235

  11. #15080

    Jenna 1st Visit

    I decided to get in contact with Jenna based on all the talk about her here. I gave her my reference and we were good to go meet up. We scheduled a meet up yesterday for later on in the day. Gave me an intersection where I had to wait for a while (It was something I was expecting and prepared for based on previous reviews on here) once she was done she sent me the address and I waited on the driveway until she confirmed for me to get inside her place.

    She had me wait about 10 more minutes until she walked into the room. She is a really gorgeous woman, tiny in height but still has a amazing body proportions. We introduced ourselves and immediately started making out. After some kissing she gets on her knees and gives me an incredible BBJ. She just didn't want to let go of him and it was hard for me to get her to stop because of how good it felt. I finally managed and told her it was my turn. I got her to lay down on the bed and gave her a DATY session, she was clean and tasty. After I was done we started making out again and I wanted to fuck.

    She pulls out a condom and give me another BBJ to get me ready. Her amazing head was really getting me amped up and when I got the condom on I had put her in standing doggy position over the bed to give her a hard pounding. She has an incredibly tight but big ass, the sight of it bouncing was really good to look at. I then get down and decide to DATO and FIV at the same time. Her moans and clenching of her walls was very satisfying to witness. We go through other positions until I finally finished with pounding her with deep mish with her legs all the way up.

    We ended the session afterwards but we hung out for a while to just talk and chill which I really enjoyed. I went in with low expectations even though she was high regarded but I really did enjoy my time with her and will most definitely make a return visit sometime soon.

  12. #15079

    Sarahmaitland

    Finally, I was able to experience a dream with Sarah. As reported, we met at the motel x and experienced the festivities. Echoing the previous reports on her, she is great to talk with and isn't a cold personality. During the dream, she was very engaged and responsive, so it didn't last too long for me LOL (in a good way). She has an account on here, so definitely dm for more details.

  13. #15078

    Sarah for the Holiday

    Been traveling for work for the last three weeks, got home last night and scheduled a meet up with this wonderful woman. Meet her this morning and off we go for an incredible dream at the X on OBT. There is nothing that I can say that hasn't been said here before, Sarah is the ultimately the best hands down, she is fun and warm and very responsive. She loves to please and is always on point and polite. With all that said she could use a few more Santa's to help her through the holiday season, if you don't have her number you can reach her on here.

    Thank you Sarah for a wonderful start to my Thanksgiving Weekend.

    ViperMav.

    Happy Thanksgiving to All.

  14. #15077

    Last UTR Review as a Local

    Well have left the golden land of Hobbyists for better opportunities before I left got to see the ATF of mine Jenna knowing this was the last time I may see her again we made the best of it! She is always a fucking amazing time and she loves to please fellas don't walk RUN to Jenna for some fun wish I had a bit more time to see some of my other regulars but alas it could not be maybe I will be back and will be able to see them! Who knows till next time FL thanks to all the hobbyists who shared their experience and the gatekeepers! Stay safe out there!

  15. #15076
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Almost certain it's a different Tatiana. The one from the space coast was, ironically, brought to the boards by SpaceCoast99:

    However, SC99 later said she'd retired
    Gentleman it's a different Tatiana, this Tatiana I brought to the board some time last year. She is a MILF she saw a few guys went away got some English classes and is back again. She can now communicate more effectively. You have asked me for pictures here are a couple of this Tatiana.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails crop_1695412907024.jpg‎   20231003174518846.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape