Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 14626
-
12-01-24 08:28 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 169Stacy
Can you confirm the phone number? A little apprehensive to reach out to a Landscape Lighting company with a companion inquiry, LOL.
Originally Posted by CornHauler
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 07:37 #11445Regular Member

Posts: 21Kira
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/2394405310
Got to see this lady, she was great very accommodating. Came out to me for an outcall.
Very fast response. Great BBBJ, we did 69, and finished her on top. She got very wet. And tasted so good.
Pictures match and great personality. I can't recommend her enough.
-
12-01-24 00:25 #11444Senior Member

Posts: 38Always down for some BD
Not too many offer it. Got any details on this Kelly? I'm also looking in general for Bonita or Ft Myers if anyone has connections please.
Originally Posted by LowHangers55
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 16:00 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 167Stacy
She's real GF experience, BBBJ, CIM, doesn't mind kissing, there's no BB sex. Had nice clean house. No Drugs and she's always clean. Has good personality and not a clock watcher. $200 H. I've been over several times and if you like a true GF experience she's good.
-
11-30-24 12:25 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 67I googled the number. It come up as a landscaping company. I have my doubts she's real. Plus the photos are way too good for $200 an hour.
Originally Posted by Retired11
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 07:43 #11441Senior Member

Posts: 205Stacy
Any good or bad on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...l/374672933770
-
11-29-24 18:04 #11440Senior Member

Posts: 32New girl
How to PM? Please show me.
Originally Posted by Apple23
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 17:19 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 132New girl
Her name is Lexi. Good girl BBBJ cover for fs service. Take directions. Well multiple positions older lady, nice man made
Price is good. Nowadays. This is good. Pm for more info
-
11-29-24 15:12 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 326This interaction I had with them was BEFORE theshop was a thing. It was 6/7 a piece for incall / outcall.
Originally Posted by BigMack197
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 19:35 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 37Yea
Yes no doubt it would be ridiculous to spend that much in a shop setting with whomever period. But I'm pretty sure that the 600 roses is for both ladies. Still I'd see if OTC is available although Kelly has always turned down OTC offers. Which is a shame. But there's others there that will.
Originally Posted by Cec00
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 11:49 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 326I hear you and they may be worth it but if I'm giving 6-7 $$ a piece then they need to be models. Just saying. Or staying the entire night. I'm not doing 1200-1400 for an hour or two unless I'm in Miami dealing with 10/10 25 yr olds.
Originally Posted by BigMack197
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:46 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 740Back Door.
Originally Posted by SR7D1
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:07 #11434Banned Member

Posts: 3188OK, I feel I should know this. What is BD service?
Originally Posted by LowHangers55
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 04:58 #11433Senior Member

Posts: 167Yes
I have to agree, She's still UTR. She reached out to me the other day and asked you got my number text me. Have had some other distractions with a couple newbies and need to get back to seeing her.
-
11-26-24 20:07 #11432Senior Member

Posts: 182Kelly
Whats her tip for FS without the BD? Trying to get an idea of what tonstick to because not trying to bump thier rates ya know, they are already inflationary lmao.
Going tonight or tomorrow but can't find the corrwct answer.
Reports say house fee covers everything and reports say 50-150 tip so idk!
Originally Posted by LowHangers55
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote




