Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 1881 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 1333 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 28208
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23228

    Sandra

    Ran across Sandra Friday morning at 6 am, and she only needed me to wait 5 minutes while she finished with her shower.

    Comms were actually pretty good and consistent. Had tried to set up a meet between her an Foxxie, but Foxxie wasn't available so solo Sandra it was.

    Her pics are accurate, she is friendly and fun, and a little bit of a tummy, but those breasts are perky and that ass is nice and bouncy. LFK / DFK when you walk in, and my hands roamed to their hearts content.

    Started off with a BBJ that was so enthusiastic that I told her not to stop. So CIM it was. She went and cleaned up a little and we sat and talked for a bit before she decided round 2 was going to happen.

    Back to that amazing BBJ, and when I say enthusiastic, I mean it appeared that she was starving for it. She was talented enough to help me for a round 2, and on went the cover. Mish was nice, but that girl has an ass that begs to be slapped from behind. So K9 was a sight to behold, a little sheet gripping on her part and then I asked for her to hop on top and she happily rode until the 2nd round finished.

    Now I actually volunteered to bail out about 20 minutes early as I'm no spring chicken, and she actually asked "Why? You never know what can happen". So I hung around and chatted again, about after about 10 minutes, she wanted some more. Back to a 3rd BBJ, and to my utter shock, we went back to k9 with a cover until I finished.

    Let just say I felt light headed and hungry when all was said and done. I would highly recommend especially at $. 80 for the hr.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179620320

  2. #23227
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    On amazon look up Portable Travel Door Lock for Hotel Room. If there's no hotel latch or chain these are cheap (under ten bucks) and fit in your pocket. Nobody coming in without kicking the door and causing a bunch of noise. At least you have time to put your clothes back on too.

    Also, if the girl won't let you put it on then that's a big red flag.
    Honestly carrying one of those around and putting it on in a girl's hotel room feels like a major red flag in itself but what the hell do I know.

  3. #23226
    Quote Originally Posted by JosefK  [View Original Post]
    On amazon look up Portable Travel Door Lock for Hotel Room. If there's no hotel latch or chain these are cheap (under ten bucks) and fit in your pocket. Nobody coming in without kicking the door and causing a bunch of noise. At least you have time to put your clothes back on too.

    Also, if the girl won't let you put it on then that's a big red flag.
    Good idea. Thanks.

  4. #23225

    No HCSO stings over thanksgiving

    HCSO does not have the manpower to run a summer shield type sting over the holidays. Too many people taking PTO and the rest are on DUI patrol.

    Quote Originally Posted by RivenCreampie  [View Original Post]
    I've been messasging the latinas off the listcrawler and most of them are pointing towards 4732 and dale mabry? It sounds like another sting. I just don't get why they are doing stings at that location and they are going hard with the advertisements. Are they doing like a huge sting on north dale mabrey? I want to warn the new guys out here. I think its a sting.

    I asked one ending in 917-383-4651 to send more pics. She sent me a pussy pic with her face covered. Not worh it at the end.

  5. #23224
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyMan2013  [View Original Post]
    My friend told me that her man comes in 5 minutes after you walk into the room and starts a problem. Staying at the Sunset Inn on Hillsborough Ave, room 4. Avoid these thieves!
    On amazon look up Portable Travel Door Lock for Hotel Room. If there's no hotel latch or chain these are cheap (under ten bucks) and fit in your pocket. Nobody coming in without kicking the door and causing a bunch of noise. At least you have time to put your clothes back on too.

    Also, if the girl won't let you put it on then that's a big red flag.

  6. #23223

    Starr in Tampa. AVOID THIS THIEF!

    My friend told me that her man comes in 5 minutes after you walk into the room and starts a problem. Staying at the Sunset Inn on Hillsborough Ave, room 4. Avoid these thieves!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dec_1_2024_12_43_50.jpg‎   Dec_1_2024_12_43_46.jpg‎  

  7. #23222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 633
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTourYear  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located these days?
    Read my post again bro.

  8. #23221
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    2 posts?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjwave  [View Original Post]
    Total cost?
    Come on dude. Get your participation up before asking.

  9. #23220
    Quote Originally Posted by FlTourYear  [View Original Post]
    Where is she located these days?
    What's the scar on her leg?

  10. #23219

    How much

    Quote Originally Posted by Rub101  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2513226885, CBJ, CFS. Sucking nipples is GFE. Might be an extra charge. Same with DATY. The CBJ didn't do it for me. I did a DATY upgrade to get my meat hard and jumped on her mish-style, penetrated her pussy, stroked until I released my cream. Her view from the back is quite good to.
    Total cost?

  11. #23218

    I was wondering the same thing.

    If real, likely a crew either independently moving around or being forcibly moved (already no bueno) or at worst a sting using the old "here for a few days" trick. I recognized that address from 5 or 6 months ago also, I dunno what that resulted in, legit or sting, but it was absolutely the same address and same kind of scenario where a bunch of girls all showed up and started using the same patter / address in ads.

    Quote Originally Posted by RivenCreampie  [View Original Post]
    I've been messasging the latinas off the listcrawler and most of them are pointing towards 4732 and dale mabry? It sounds like another sting. I just don't get why they are doing stings at that location and they are going hard with the advertisements. Are they doing like a huge sting on north dale mabrey? I want to warn the new guys out here. I think its a sting.

    I asked one ending in 917-383-4651 to send more pics. She sent me a pussy pic with her face covered. Not worh it at the end.

  12. #23217

    Latina stings dale 4732 and dale mabry?

    I've been messasging the latinas off the listcrawler and most of them are pointing towards 4732 and dale mabry? It sounds like another sting. I just don't get why they are doing stings at that location and they are going hard with the advertisements. Are they doing like a huge sting on north dale mabrey? I want to warn the new guys out here. I think its a sting.

    I asked one ending in 917-383-4651 to send more pics. She sent me a pussy pic with her face covered. Not worh it at the end.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails stingsalert.jpg‎  

  13. #23216
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4907

    Big Tit Lovers Unite!

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2513226885, CBJ, CFS. Sucking nipples is GFE. Might be an extra charge. Same with DATY. The CBJ didn't do it for me. I did a DATY upgrade to get my meat hard and jumped on her mish-style, penetrated her pussy, stroked until I released my cream. Her view from the back is quite good to.

  14. #23215
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejent  [View Original Post]
    She's back and better than ever. Her hh rate came down to 2 bills and 1 hour is 3. You owe it to yourself to try out this tasty little morsel if you haven't already. She's top of the line. Near Temple terrace now. Quiet little private incall. Tell her EJ sent you.

    https://escort13.com/post/102427301?currentPage=92
    Where is she located these days?

  15. #23214

    Carla

    Quote Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes  [View Original Post]
    Anyone? I'm trying to plan for someone new.
    I'm not from around why'all's area and don't use this board often because it's not popular around the places I visit and rarely visit Tampa but wanted to let y'all know I shot 'her' a text and immediately got the feeling something was off.

    Comms are way to fast. Says no outcall. No Snapchat. No content for sale. Put barley any info about myself intentionally and she wasn't even concerned about verifying or screening. Seems way TGTBT to me.

    Take that for what it's worth.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...611/9173834651

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape