Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 7376
-
12-02-24 07:35 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 492Haylee
You're better off. She got me a second time of setting everything up and I get there and plans changed. Her brother supposedly showed up and she wanted money to make him go away on top of agreed price. Just waiting for the next to show up.
Originally Posted by Firestorm71
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 01:48 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 468Haylee
Anyone still in touch with Haylee in Springfield? She doesn't seem to be at the number she was using initially. Thanks.
-
12-01-24 23:14 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 328Thief stay away
Robbed me and lied about it. A week later tried to make good- lied about That. All these girls have is reputation, why jeopardize it?.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/897768313452
-
11-30-24 07:29 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 492Thats How You Know It Was Bad Blue Eye Bella
I asked in my last post anyone know her. But it kept bugging me as I swore there had to be something. And there is. I posted on it already. It was not a good experience pleasurable wise. Not wonderful memories so I must have blocked it out. I'm not saying stay away. She's cute in the pics. Not so much in person although her eyes are killer to have looking up at you while suckin your cock. Hopefully with a better title her search will come up better.
-
11-30-24 07:07 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 492Blue Eyed Bella
Seen her posts but can't seem to find any reviews. Does anyone know her?
-
11-29-24 12:40 #6531Senior Member

Posts: 100I agree on Queen
I would 100% agree with this review. Pics aren't accurate, age isn't. Decent BBBJ but not worth it in my opinion either.
Originally Posted by HotDiggity
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 01:27 #6530Senior Member

Posts: 559Queen? Not So Much.
I had a one and done experience when I had the itch and not a lot of time a month ago.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
Pretty fast communication. Cheap notel in West Spfld. Didn't dick me around to get the room number.
But once inside and face to face. Yeesh! Not very attractive. Photos are filtered as most others are on STG.
Definitely a lot older than age given. Lots of miles on her is the best way to describe.
Her prices were high but I told her I just wanted to test out her BBBJ skills and if good I would return and got a slight discount.
The BBBJ was not that bad tbh. She definitely had years of practice and I did bust a nut.
But I had to close my eyes and think of someone else to get thru it. One and done for me just because I was not attracted to her.
Also room smelled like an ashtray. She's definitely NO QUEEN let's put it that way. More witch face than queen face.
But others may have an alternate viewpoint. But that's my personal experience which I'm sharing here.
Hope that helps.
Peace.
-
11-28-24 08:38 #6529Senior Member

Posts: 643The Queen
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...e/558014556244
Anyone care to share their experiences with her?
-
11-26-24 14:16 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 734Autumn
Be sure to check the forum for reviews. Also be aware that the pictures go back as far as 2017. That's prior to baby 1, 2020 and baby 2, 2023.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:43 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 147I saw her awhile ago. Thick girl but decent personality. Did a car date in her minivan. Greek and BBFS available for fair price.
Originally Posted by Monstro000
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 11:04 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 68Anyone information?
Been keeping my eye on this one for awhile but no name and she doesn't post often. Hoping someone had any experience with her. More than welcome to pm me if you did. I would greatly appreciate any feedback.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...k/634403961977
-
11-26-24 09:29 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 667Goes by Autumn, search for reviews on this forum. Plays a lot of games and wastes a lot of time, feel free to TOFTT but beware of history.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 15:41 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 106Any recent Allie information?
This made me wonder if anyone has seen Allie recently, I saw her a few years back at a nice downtown hotel when she could only offer a limited menu but was good for what she did. I saw she started advertising again but at a high price and from one review at a very bad location (crack house). Back when I saw her I was told that she did have demons but they weren't evident and she didn't show the effects.
Originally Posted by HentaiLover
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Donaldo.
-
11-25-24 15:33 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 106I haven't seen this one but as I recall the reviews ranged from bad to a ripoff, sorry I can't remember her name. The heavily photoshopped arms are covering up a lot of bruises and injection sites.
Originally Posted by DoubleDigits11
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 14:38 #6522Senior Member

Posts: 175Blond cougar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...u/196893681974
Struck out on another choice so I gave this one a shot. I thought she'd be thick from the pictures but she ended up being more flabby with low, low hanging fruit. CBJ was OK, but the main event was way to loose to achieve success. Ended with HJ. Nice enough woman but not worth another visit. Time to move on.










Reply With Quote




