Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Beauties

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 556 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 8327
This blog is moderated by Takes A Looks
  1. #7292
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal1976  [View Original Post]
    Hoping to see if anyone has trade. I am looking for a san Gabriel AMP like lily. Awesome BJs. And no rush sessions.
    Check you inbox.

  2. #7291

    Def not like photos

    Quote Originally Posted by AdamMartinUsa  [View Original Post]
    I'm OK with that but I was born bad.
    She looks at least 10-20 years older in person. She is nice enough, decent communication. Not sure on the whole pimp things, she I think uses a few different apartments and pays the people who own them to use the rooms short term. But yea they stay in there. One dude she woke up, handed him 20 bucks and he went back to sleep. Very interesting.

  3. #7290
    Quote Originally Posted by MobyCock  [View Original Post]
    Always Too Much Drama. I stopped seeing her over 6 months ago when I got there & her bf Pimp decided she was done for the night. Know that when you text her. You aint texting her. You are texting her pimp & that when you go to the apt, he or he +1 or 2 of his "friends" will be in the apt while you get undressed until you leave. NO BS IDK if she has free will anymore so that would make it the are word technically & I Ain't in that at all - & she don't look like her pics no more, Aint Blonde or close to it no more, he don't give her $$ to take care of herself anymore, barely feeeds her NO BS. I know cause I do have 2 hoes that live in the same weekly that I BBFS and they both know all about that Horse Shit trainwreck, its not her its the PIMP, might as well be fucking someones pet, I aint cool with that. Are you?
    I'm OK with that but I was born bad.

  4. #7289

    Limited time

    Only have like an hour to play today between 2-4 who should I target leaving town tomorrow.

  5. #7288

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of this blonde beauty. I can remember she is BB friendly. Heading down for thanksgiving weekend and want a blonde spinner to play. DM is fine if any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024870153

    Beau.
    I have seen her a few times both were BBFS the last time around the 10th of November she had bright pink hair and is looking a little haggered and old most likely from all the partying she does but she gets the job done 150 was the last visit.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #7287

    Ava then & Now

    Always Too Much Drama. I stopped seeing her over 6 months ago when I got there & her bf Pimp decided she was done for the night. Know that when you text her. You aint texting her. You are texting her pimp & that when you go to the apt, he or he +1 or 2 of his "friends" will be in the apt while you get undressed until you leave. NO BS IDK if she has free will anymore so that would make it the are word technically & I Ain't in that at all - & she don't look like her pics no more, Aint Blonde or close to it no more, he don't give her $$ to take care of herself anymore, barely feeeds her NO BS. I know cause I do have 2 hoes that live in the same weekly that I BBFS and they both know all about that Horse Shit trainwreck, its not her its the PIMP, might as well be fucking someones pet, I aint cool with that. Are you?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of this blonde beauty. I can remember she is BB friendly. Heading down for thanksgiving weekend and want a blonde spinner to play. DM is fine if any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024870153

    Beau.

  7. #7286
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have her number? She deleted the damn ad.
    I still see her posting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...149/4073159556

  8. #7285
    Quote Originally Posted by VegasGuy7028  [View Original Post]
    Yep, I've dumped a few loads in her for sure. She's definitely got a lot of filters on her face. Definitely don't expect that face to open up the door. I always was in a single Benjamin for her. Not sure I'd go any higher to be honest.
    She doesn't respond to texts.

  9. #7284
    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of this blonde beauty. I can remember she is BB friendly. Heading down for thanksgiving weekend and want a blonde spinner to play. DM is fine if any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024870153

    Beau.
    Yep, I've dumped a few loads in her for sure. She's definitely got a lot of filters on her face. Definitely don't expect that face to open up the door. I always was in a single Benjamin for her. Not sure I'd go any higher to be honest.

  10. #7283
    Quote Originally Posted by Dbrown84  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago (when she was going by Haley) and had an amazing time. Sweet girl. So sad to see she is no longer seeing brothas, especially since I'm coming back out for New Years. I keep checking the ad to see if maybe she removes the "no AA" .
    Does anyone have her number? She deleted the damn ad.

  11. #7282

    Asian golf Lily

    Hoping to see if anyone has trade. I am looking for a san Gabriel AMP like lily. Awesome BJs. And no rush sessions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-08 at 9.53.09 AM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-08 at 9.53.58 AM.jpg‎   IMG_6628.jpg‎   IMG_6632.jpg‎   IMG_6633.jpg‎  


  12. #7281

    Ava is Not BBFS friendly with me tho

    Ava is definitely not BBFS friendly with me although we talked about BBFS and she quote told me she used to do BBFS and saying now she doesn't do BBFS because it's 2 risky and she said no amount of bills would even change her mind to do BBFS but it's obvious she still doing BBFS.

  13. #7280

    One bill a year ago

    Quote Originally Posted by ChangoLoc0  [View Original Post]
    She is real and was just 1 bill for BBFS qv over a year ago, YMMV but those pics on her ad are real filtered. She is a petite spinner but know you arent getting the exact girl in the pictures.
    I DM you about her. Dang inflation she asking for 1. 8 coins for QV. SMH.

  14. #7279

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by BeauBobo8080  [View Original Post]
    Any intel of this blonde beauty. I can remember she is BB friendly. Heading down for thanksgiving weekend and want a blonde spinner to play. DM is fine if any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024870153

    Beau.
    She is real and was just 1 bill for BBFS qv over a year ago, YMMV but those pics on her ad are real filtered. She is a petite spinner but know you arent getting the exact girl in the pictures.

  15. #7278

    Ava blonde spinner

    Any intel of this blonde beauty. I can remember she is BB friendly. Heading down for thanksgiving weekend and want a blonde spinner to play. DM is fine if any info.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7024870153

    Beau.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape