Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 258 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 308 358 758 1258 ... LastLast
Results 3,856 to 3,870 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26957
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I guarantee they are going to send you to jail for 4 months,
    Thats fact because 4 months is the minimum by law. Judges have no discretion to give anything less. So 4 months is the best case.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I'm just sticking with my regulars or roster of UTRs to see how this plays out.
    I hope you trust them WELL. Homeland security is literally going to be paying girls to flip on their clients. Better make sure you don't make any of them the slightest bit angry.

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Just a point of clarification on the way the law works in NC, so that you guys can stay safe and not be led astray by a false sense of security. You do not need to send anyone money for solicitation charges. You don't even really need to make a deal or offer. They need to show INTENT only in NC. That means that they can just prove that you viewed an ad selling illegal services, you contacted the 'provider' and showed up, or withdrew $ from an ATM. So, if a provider mentions any illegal services in a text. Bail. Do not refer to her in the text by her call name, that shows you are responding to the decoy ad. Similarly, never mention that you saw her ad. If she says, bring condoms, a pack of smokes or the drink she wants. Do not. If she asks you what car you're driving or where you parked in the parking lot. Bail. The law in NC works like the pedo laws. They can do virtually all the talking and offering, and all you have to do is show up to be charged. They can bust you in a hotel parking lot without you ever coming face to face with a decoy. STG will be ground zero, they've already been working it in the past few weeks. IMO, the most dangerous situation is if they steal the ad content for a well known provider but include a new Telephone # to feed you to LEO comms. Stay safe out there.
    I imagine there will be cases where they end up using the same number as well. I was always bothered when people would say to look someone up on such and such site by name but not include the number they reached them at. It would already be very easy for scammers or others to take name and photos and make a new ad with a different number.

    Anyway I'm out. Talent in NC is so poor it was barely worth playing here already. Definitely not worth it now. Latin and south america, asia, you can spend all night with grls that are ten times hotter than any working girl you've ever seen here and they don't need as many roses either. Peace out.

  2. #26956
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeLine  [View Original Post]
    Car dates may be the way for a safer interaction. If guys fall off from the hobby as expected, a lot of these women and their handlers won't be able to afford motels and their fixes. I predict more of them will be walking the streets looking to make money.
    I def a scenario where a lot more girls gone be walking the streets. I also advise you guys to start Checking out the Adult Bookstore Thread I'm almost Certain a lot of girls gone start going that route also "The Hill" which is Capital BLVD Adult SuperStore on Capital. I've seen about 4 new girls the past week come through there and check it out.

  3. #26955
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    Seeing her ad wondering if anyone has any information on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/9842788542
    Aye. She's legit and cool. Bounces between 55 and Durham (guess rd). A1 head game and an awesome pair of titties.

    Review says "hood vibe" and that's true, but not a reason to avoid her.

    She was recently robbed so she may be a bit wary if you give off a vibe.

    She's good folk.

  4. #26954
    As we get down to zero hour, I'll add a couple of things. I think I'm done, or at least in NC. I saw a provider a couple of days ago and I was paranoid af the whole time. Mid-BJ, I think to myself, WTF am I doing? I'm in a terrible hotel with unsavory characters watching me come in and out of the room. I didn't even fit in. I have way too much to lose to be doing this anymore. It was a blast in my 20's when I had nothing to lose. But now, ruining my life isn't worth it at this point.

    I will say that most that continue to monger will probably be fine. This is not something where they are going to spend every waking moment trying to catch everyone. They just don't have the resources to catch everybody. I mean, they don't even spend countless time trying to catch pedos in stings. However, if you happen to be one of the unlucky ones that get caught in a sting, you're toast. There's no way of slithering out of it. They can and will use any and everything to get a conviction. I think the first 6 months to a year will be rough, but it will die down after that.

    Either way, good luck. I'll be pulling for you guys from the sidelines.

  5. #26953
    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    Just a point of clarification on the way the law works in NC, so that you guys can stay safe and not be led astray by a false sense of security. You do not need to send anyone money for solicitation charges. You don't even really need to make a deal or offer. They need to show INTENT only in NC. That means that they can just prove that you viewed an ad selling illegal services, you contacted the 'provider' and showed up, or withdrew $ from an ATM. So, if a provider mentions any illegal services in a text. Bail. Do not refer to her in the text by her call name, that shows you are responding to the decoy ad. Similarly, never mention that you saw her ad. If she says, bring condoms, a pack of smokes or the drink she wants. Do not. If she asks you what car you're driving or where you parked in the parking lot. Bail. The law in NC works like the pedo laws. They can do virtually all the talking and offering, and all you have to do is show up to be charged. They can bust you in a hotel parking lot without you ever coming face to face with a decoy. STG will be ground zero, they've already been working it in the past few weeks. IMO, the most dangerous situation is if they steal the ad content for a well known provider but include a new Telephone # to feed you to LEO comms. Stay safe out there.
    Car dates may be the way for a safer interaction. If guys fall off from the hobby as expected, a lot of these women and their handlers won't be able to afford motels and their fixes. I predict more of them will be walking the streets looking to make money.

  6. #26952

    Shadow

    Seeing her ad wondering if anyone has any information on her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...780/9842788542

  7. #26951
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it comes to that. They could post an ad with AI generated pictures of a believably, 5/10 or 6/10 and would still get plenty of hits. I worry that the tactics get more and more pernicious as time goes on. I bet that if they can get you to send a deposit, they can get a warrant and start tracking your finances for a while. Or if you even message a girl, get a warrant to turn on your GPS and then come ask questions or scoop you up in the name of stopping "human trafficking". I'm getting rid of my burner as well, no longer have a use for it. Or I wonder if they could get a warrant to track NC IP addresses that visit certain sites and contact your ISP because you are now a person of interest for some random, unrelated investigation.

    And there is really no incentive to get rid of it unless something comes from the federal level. What politician runs on a platform of blowjobs for all? It means it would have to be something that comes down from the supreme court. And even then, they would never take up the case. The worst part is because this law will be so effective, watch it start to spread to other states rather quickly. And of course, on the local level. I guarantee they are going to send you to jail for 4 months, then fine your for what it takes to feed and house you for 6 months. It's going to be a cash cow / golden goose.

    If Edward Snowden showed us anything, you really just cannot trust the government. I make too goddamn much to risk it. Took me too damn long and worked too damn hard to get here. Not to mention the personal and professional embarrassment that would follow. I have too much to lose. Hanging it up in 2 days.

    So long guys! I've been in the hobby for a long while, and only on the forum for 1-2 years. All good things come to an end. It's been fun!
    Just a point of clarification on the way the law works in NC, so that you guys can stay safe and not be led astray by a false sense of security. You do not need to send anyone money for solicitation charges. You don't even really need to make a deal or offer. They need to show INTENT only in NC. That means that they can just prove that you viewed an ad selling illegal services, you contacted the 'provider' and showed up, or withdrew $ from an ATM. So, if a provider mentions any illegal services in a text. Bail. Do not refer to her in the text by her call name, that shows you are responding to the decoy ad. Similarly, never mention that you saw her ad. If she says, bring condoms, a pack of smokes or the drink she wants. Do not. If she asks you what car you're driving or where you parked in the parking lot. Bail. The law in NC works like the pedo laws. They can do virtually all the talking and offering, and all you have to do is show up to be charged. They can bust you in a hotel parking lot without you ever coming face to face with a decoy. STG will be ground zero, they've already been working it in the past few weeks. IMO, the most dangerous situation is if they steal the ad content for a well known provider but include a new Telephone # to feed you to LEO comms. Stay safe out there.

  8. #26950

    Probably fake

    Pictures that appear professionally taken and are in foreign countries, a Montenegro e-mail domain, a Miami area code, and deposits are referenced.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/michelle_vip

    Can't find too much about her but open to feedback if anyone has experienced. DMs open.

  9. #26949

    Anyone seen this one? Michelle

    https://tryst.link/escort/michelle_vip

    Can't find too much about her but open to feedback if anyone has experienced. DMs open.

  10. #26948

    Appreciate it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    #1 isn't local.

    #2 is Ashton. Do a search. Huge time waster. Supposedly good service if you can actually get a hold of her.

    #3 is Olivia. Search. Pretty worthless IMHO.
    Thanks! Much Appreciated!!

  11. #26947
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    At least locally

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Dec 1st is the day the new law goes into effect. No way around it they need less evidence than before and they upgraded the first time offense to a felony. No more dreams for me in that case. Too big of a risk of turning girls on their customers. So after off and on for 8 years it's finally time to hang up my hat. I'll still love to hear all the stories! Stay safe mongers.
    Yeah. I've been dumping cum in as many girls as I can get my dick into the past month or so. Starting Sunday, I'll be doing a lot of self manipulation and saving money for trips elsewhere for vacation mongering. Meanwhile, I'll keep an eye on the board and mugshots to see what happens. Good luck everyone.

  12. #26946
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetSmart1  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any feedback on these ladies before I take the plunge?

    Thanks Streetsmrt1.

    You can PM me if you like.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/balti...y/985272339239

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...c/359653613075

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/396191427180
    #1 isn't local.

    #2 is Ashton. Do a search. Huge time waster. Supposedly good service if you can actually get a hold of her.

    #3 is Olivia. Search. Pretty worthless IMHO.

  13. #26945
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I doubt it comes to that. They could post an ad with AI generated pictures of a believably, 5/10 or 6/10 and would still get plenty of hits. I worry that the tactics get more and more pernicious as time goes on. I bet that if they can get you to send a deposit, they can get a warrant and start tracking your finances for a while. Or if you even message a girl, get a warrant to turn on your GPS and then come ask questions or scoop you up in the name of stopping "human trafficking". I'm getting rid of my burner as well, no longer have a use for it. Or I wonder if they could get a warrant to track NC IP addresses that visit certain sites and contact your ISP because you are now a person of interest for some random, unrelated investigation.

    And there is really no incentive to get rid of it unless something comes from the federal level. What politician runs on a platform of blowjobs for all? It means it would have to be something that comes down from the supreme court. And even then, they would never take up the case. The worst part is because this law will be so effective, watch it start to spread to other states rather quickly. And of course, on the local level. I guarantee they are going to send you to jail for 4 months, then fine your for what it takes to feed and house you for 6 months. It's going to be a cash cow / golden goose.

    If Edward Snowden showed us anything, you really just cannot trust the government. I make too goddamn much to risk it.
    I'm just sticking with my regulars or roster of UTRs to see how this plays out.

  14. #26944

    Erykah is good BUT.

    Quote Originally Posted by CasCas  [View Original Post]
    Very skinny and petite. Nice as can be. Did everything I needed done, including DFK. And a Pisces too. Highly recommend.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...b/015158840810
    I've seen her too and she's good, but she smokes, the room is smoky and messy. She has dogs but they are very friendly. I don't mind but others might. Also, she's at the LQ by Crabtree mall which attracts Uncle LEO pretty often for various reasons, though unrelated to her. I would see her but as a last resort considering those factors.

  15. #26943

    I doubt it

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatDude820  [View Original Post]
    Dec 1st is the day the new law goes into effect. No way around it they need less evidence than before and they upgraded the first time offense to a felony. No more dreams for me in that case. Too big of a risk of turning girls on their customers. So after off and on for 8 years it's finally time to hang up my hat. I'll still love to hear all the stories! Stay safe mongers.
    I doubt it comes to that. They could post an ad with AI generated pictures of a believably, 5/10 or 6/10 and would still get plenty of hits. I worry that the tactics get more and more pernicious as time goes on. I bet that if they can get you to send a deposit, they can get a warrant and start tracking your finances for a while. Or if you even message a girl, get a warrant to turn on your GPS and then come ask questions or scoop you up in the name of stopping "human trafficking". I'm getting rid of my burner as well, no longer have a use for it. Or I wonder if they could get a warrant to track NC IP addresses that visit certain sites and contact your ISP because you are now a person of interest for some random, unrelated investigation.

    And there is really no incentive to get rid of it unless something comes from the federal level. What politician runs on a platform of blowjobs for all? It means it would have to be something that comes down from the supreme court. And even then, they would never take up the case. The worst part is because this law will be so effective, watch it start to spread to other states rather quickly. And of course, on the local level. I guarantee they are going to send you to jail for 4 months, then fine your for what it takes to feed and house you for 6 months. It's going to be a cash cow / golden goose.

    If Edward Snowden showed us anything, you really just cannot trust the government. I make too goddamn much to risk it. Took me too damn long and worked too damn hard to get here. Not to mention the personal and professional embarrassment that would follow. I have too much to lose. Hanging it up in 2 days.

    So long guys! I've been in the hobby for a long while, and only on the forum for 1-2 years. All good things come to an end. It's been fun!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape