Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 104 of 515 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6178
    I'm with you on that, too many tats I'm not into. I'd rather stay home and jerk but that's just me. More power to you guys out there who like them fluffy and tatted.

    Took a buddy with me this weekend to synn. I forget synn isn't the place to bring buddies, seems more solo friendly. Not enough space to sit with buddies. Mostly just go for straight brothel. Imperials in Anaheim would be the better experience if bringing buddies, 2 stages, bigger floor, alcohol drinks downstairs. I'll have to get back into remembering names and watching roll calls to build my interest back up.

    Been a long time since I been to rhino. Cost of VIP similar? I see on their IG that they just posted free admission for Dec. 1 to Jan. 30th.

    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Rocky might have the single worse tattoo I've ever seen on a dancer with that literal snake right on her face. Hopefully she adjusts her pricing for you accordingly like a discounted damaged factory second.

  2. #6177
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about my next trip to Synn and stepping into the ring with Rocky.
    I got my money on you Mr. Squirt I believe in you!

    *switches bets last minute*.

  3. #6176
    Rocky might have the single worse tattoo I've ever seen on a dancer with that literal snake right on her face. Hopefully she adjusts her pricing for you accordingly like a discounted damaged factory second.

    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about my next trip to Synn and stepping into the ring with Rocky.

  4. #6175

    Bv

    *Anyone know what causes the fishy / bad scent from girls, is it the rubbing on so many guys, get rashes or something? Cum doesn't really smell like fish?
    Most likely something called bacterial vaginosis (BV), which is an imbalance of pH (acid-base balance) in that area. It can come from poor hygiene and / or multiple sexual partners. It's not an STI and it's not transmittable. Obviously a turn-off.

  5. #6174

    SR Rhino talent just not it

    Within past few months have gotten lap dances with some talent at SR Rhino and just wasn't it.

    Bunny. Smelled pretty bad when ass in face.

    Chloe. Doesn't do much, mostly air dancer, also fake boobs also a bit weird.

    Jhene. Also smelled some fish, but have gotten dances before and smell was fine, but is a low mileage dancer as well.

    *Anyone know what causes the fishy / bad scent from girls, is it the rubbing on so many guys, get rashes or something? Cum doesn't really smell like fish?

  6. #6173
    Quote Originally Posted by CocaCvs  [View Original Post]
    Not a fan of those "VIP raffles" either. I went one time they had one. Went there around 8, and it seems like they were promoting them at least 6:30- 7 pm. I asked when the raffle would begin, and the waitress mentioned around 10. They ended up doing the raffle around 1 am.

    My fault for staying that long waiting for a raffle. Felt like they should have done it sooner. I know next time if I want to participate that I should buy a raffle ticket right when they have the raffle.
    I learned long time ago, don't expect anything or anyone to start or show up on time and you'll won't be disappointed. SC tend to delay things as long possible to keep you in the club in hope to separate more of your money from you.

  7. #6172
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNose723  [View Original Post]
    Hi Teddy looks good in her roll call pics, does anyone know if she offers extras in VIP?
    I met her first time in Synn 2 years ago and she gave me a lot of fun.

    But her performance I think is huge depend on her mood or feeling.

    Sometimes she let me do whatever I wanted and sometimes just below average experience.

    However, extras are always on her menu.

  8. #6171
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueNose723  [View Original Post]
    Hi Teddy looks good in her roll call pics, does anyone know if she offers extras in VIP?
    I don't think she does, but YMMV.

  9. #6170

    Teddy SRCOI

    Hi Teddy looks good in her roll call pics, does anyone know if she offers extras in VIP?

  10. #6169
    Quote Originally Posted by XBiker  [View Original Post]
    There is a reason that Kim's clubs are called "clip joints". This is not first time the pulled this kind of BS. I find with that with specials under $80 for 15 min or $120 for 30 min there will catch. $5 x 3 = $150 that is more expensive per min that regular prices, and you don't privacy of the curtains.
    Not a fan of those "VIP raffles" either. I went one time they had one. Went there around 8, and it seems like they were promoting them at least 6:30- 7 pm. I asked when the raffle would begin, and the waitress mentioned around 10. They ended up doing the raffle around 1 am.

    My fault for staying that long waiting for a raffle. Felt like they should have done it sooner. I know next time if I want to participate that I should buy a raffle ticket right when they have the raffle.

  11. #6168
    Quote Originally Posted by DeanLbc  [View Original Post]
    The $50 VIP special peaked my interest too, but nothing special about it. It is just a five minute dance with the curtain open.
    There is a reason that Kim's clubs are called "clip joints". This is not first time the pulled this kind of BS. I find with that with specials under $80 for 15 min or $120 for 30 min there will catch. $5 x 3 = $150 that is more expensive per min that regular prices, and you don't privacy of the curtains.

  12. #6167
    Quote Originally Posted by AttaSquirt  [View Original Post]
    Saw Tatum's pic on the rollcall for Wednesday. She really needs to update her pic. The pic of Tatum on the rollcall is a legacy pic, like 10 or 12 years ago when she went by stage name of Paris. I got a lap dance from Tatum about a year ago or so and that's when I recognized her from about 2012 when she I got a BBFS VIP from her as Paris at Synn. When I got the lap dance from her last year, it was evident she has put on plenty of mileage and a few kilos as well. So unless you got a WayBack machine, you will not be seeing the hot little twenty something girl that is portrayed on the roll call pic of Tatum.
    Yeah, lot of pics on Kim's sites are out of date (some them are total fake). BTW, I last heard she was retired and was bartending at some bar. I guess take was pulling enough money for her.

  13. #6166

    Paradise $ 50.00 vip is complete bullshit! Bait & switch

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanLbc  [View Original Post]
    The $50 VIP special peaked my interest too, but nothing special about it. It is just a five minute dance with the curtain open.
    5 min Curtain open, talk about Bait and Switch!

  14. #6165
    Synn rollcall says black Friday $80 vips. I'm hoping a good crowd of dancers show up. I know the hot young ones usually party or do family stuff around holidays LOL.

  15. #6164

    Nothing special

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Who's going to Paradise for $50 dollar Vipz, paradise roll calls look decent these days, but had not been to Paradise in a long time, who's to look for For that fun?
    The $50 VIP special peaked my interest too, but nothing special about it. It is just a five minute dance with the curtain open.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape