Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 5635
-
12-02-24 18:43 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 107Jade formerly Rose
I was one of the many that got the text about Jade and of course I was going to give it a try.
TLDR assessment is that I would wait until they have a routine going and some effing curtains up on the windows.
I opted for an hour and was going to initially see Jenny but an earlier time opened for Jolie so I took it. I think I should have kept the original appt I had, but I always give new places a few tries and with other providers just to get a good feel of the place. A good massage is always nice. THIS ONE WAS NOT ONE OF THEM.
Jolie is older and I think her picture online makes her more flattering. She does have decent cans for her short self which because of her size she had pressed against me almost the whole time. The massage was one of the poorest ones I have ever received and she tried so hard to put some weight into it. Honestly it felt like those sessions where they just kind of press on you with their hands and call it good. This was at least a step up from them.
My biggest problem is the room is not set up for actual use, so Jolie kept leaving every few minutes. The appt was for 15 after and she ended the session on the hour mark making it 45 min and even less than because she kept leaving. She didn't even say she was finished. She asked if I felt good and then walked out. I thought she was going to grab another cloth to wipe me down with, but someone else was put in the room next to me and was setting up to see Jolie as well, and then the lights were turned on above me. I'm not cool with the overlap like that and being shorted time.
The ONLY positive I can see is that on the flip you are drapped with just a small cloth so it seems there may be potential for more. There was some grazing of the boys while doing the legs and they did ask I have been there before (which they should know because they got my info from Michelle).
Overall the massage was weak, being by the uncovered window was freezing, and no true hint of upgrades (at this time) but we went through the same thing with Rose. Time will tell.
-
12-02-24 16:46 #4524Senior Member

Posts: 198Buddy, they're closed. Unless they reopened again at that location within the last month. Last time I drove by they are dead.
Originally Posted by PublicCumGuy
[View Original Post]
Not to fret though, plenty of other options 5 minutes from there. Use your powers of research and dig through the thread.
-
12-02-24 10:36 #4523Regular Member

Posts: 21Reborn Massage
Has anyone been to Reborn Massage in St. Paul? I've been doing a little research and feel like it could be a good spot, but as a first timer, I just don't know. Feel free to PM me with any advice for first time.
-
12-01-24 22:37 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 79Hit up Rose. First time either location. Standard twin cities service. Ladies on the older side but not unattractive.
Originally Posted by KrangleVerse
[View Original Post]
As mentioned, the massage rooms are in the back of a nail salon. It was empty but I could see it being awkward for some folks who don't like eyes on them.
Total damage $1. 4.
-
12-01-24 17:12 #4521Regular Member

Posts: 1What was the name of the place?
Originally Posted by AppleCracker09
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-24 12:48 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 79Rose Burnsville
Thinking of trying out Rose now that it's in Burnsville. The $1 for an hour sucks though. Curious what people tip there for the standard service so I don't overpay (or ruin it for others).
-
11-30-24 17:25 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 198Dang man, so of the 2 new AMP's opening up (Jade and Northern), neither offer huh.
Originally Posted by HanSolo01
[View Original Post]
Add Oriental Kungfu to the list, seems like the AMP scene around here just gets a tad bit sadder by the year.
Although I suppose Summer Spa and Li Massage both opened this year as well, and each of those offers. So maybe we call 2024 awash? LOL.
-
11-30-24 11:16 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 75Mia
Does anyone know if Mia is till at Maple Leaf?
-
11-29-24 23:30 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 25Stopped in on Black Friday as I was in the area. Not busy at all. Decent looking gal, not too old. Massage was way above average but no hints of extras.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 13:37 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 69PM Parlors or Providers deserves it's own list
I've not had the pleasure at a local spot, I'm hoping it's possible to find a provider who will do it right.
Originally Posted by Lanandrin
[View Original Post]
It's not something you want rushed or done without care or by somebody who doesn't want to do it.
Finding somebody who is easy on the eyes is the other hurdle, it seems to be a mature woman's thing.
One issue with a parlor though is lack of privacy and short time, PM if done right can last a long time and lead to very intense experiences.
I've found a handful of independents who do it based on reviews and seem worth a shot, always looking for more potentials though for when I have the time and money to sample.
-
11-29-24 13:19 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 69Only saw her once so far but had the same experience, not sure if she was playing it cool on the first visit or if nothing comes off ever.
Originally Posted by Mnguy372
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 13:14 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 38Pre-Thanksgiving massage
I had to pick up someone from the airport Wednesday evening so before their flight landed I decided to make my way to a place in AV for a massage. The girl at the front desk was nothing exciting so I was hesitant to go back to the room but my time was running short so I had decided to bite the bullet. As we were walking back to the room she was speaking to someone else who I thought was already in a session so I thought I would be stuck with her. I opted for an hour, paid the house fee and she said to get comfortable and showed me where to hang my jacket and clothes. I did so and got comfortable on the table. After a few minutes a knock in the door asking if I was ready, I said yes and in walked a different girl that was better looking and had a smaller build. I was happy to see her. She came in and immediately put her hands on my back and walked around the table running her hands down my legs and back up till she was at the head of the table again. I asked her how her day was and she didn't understand so she leaned over and I lifted my head to speak to her and she was bent over perfectly so her v cut shirt dropped full open and she positioned so I could look down her shirt. I asked again and she just giggled and asked what pressure I wanted. Massage was decent, but there was no teasing or anything. I did make my intentions known by rubbing her legs and but and when she was massaging my arms made sure that my hands and fingers explored. She didn't shy away or say anything so I was still hopeful. On the flip Jr was at half mast and she commented "wow". She stood at the side of the table and began rubbing my chest and over my hips and gently brushed the boys and then gave the international sign and I said yes. She grabbed some oil and slowly started. I asked to pull up her shirt and she gestured for me to do it and lift her bra. She had a great pair and let me explore, I asked for a couple of upgrades beyond the HE and she declined. She spent the the 10 minutes or so playing. She would start and get me close and then slow down and stop, and the rub the boys. When she did finally finish the job she was leaning over and the first couple shots almost hit her in the face. She dodged it and continued till there was no more left in the tank. I tipped $ 5 because she really took her time and let me enjoy the time. I didn't get a name but will repeat.
-
11-29-24 12:15 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 258https://www.glassdoor.com/job-listin..._IC1142552_KO0, 17_KE18,38. Htm? Jl=1009493742388.
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 10:48 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 127Jade
Go with Jade. She has professional experience and a massage llicense, which is rare. See her bio on their website.
Originally Posted by AnythingCool
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 14:17 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 88Rose
Hannah ever let you play with her tits or just the other gals? I tried once and she shyed away but could be YMMV?
Originally Posted by Dream44
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




