Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 29361
-
12-01-24 12:09 #24726Senior Member

Posts: 26New Spot
Noticed new, glowing lights at Emerson and Edgewood.
-
11-30-24 13:25 #24725Senior Member

Posts: 134Real.
Thats actually her. I've seen her a few times when she was hosting at a hotel.
Originally Posted by TF1957
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 12:10 #24724Senior Member

Posts: 145Pictures on Tryst
Are those her actual pictures in the ad or a close representation?
Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-24 00:37 #24723Regular Member

Posts: 23Rimming
Is there any place local that offers rimming? I haven't seen it reported recently.
Happy Hunting.
-
11-29-24 01:21 #24722Senior Member

Posts: 196Door marking
So tried to go today but it seemed to be closed. The door now has a doorbell on it. The door still has th cleaning company sign on it. Hopefully someone will be able to go and give a report.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 17:44 #24721Senior Member

Posts: 901Massage for women
I recall seeing ads on tryst and eros for providers that were MTs that did women. They're out there! Wish I could help more.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
11-28-24 13:16 #24720Regular Member

Posts: 5Sweets
Stopped by late around 830 on Saturday, walked in and got lin-lin paid for 30 min. First time getting her, UTC touching allowed though its not trimmed LOL, very light tease, massage was 7/10, on the flip asked if I wanted everything I said yes settled on a benjamin, deed was 5/10 wouldn't repeat with her just because I've had a few of the other ladies there, experience wasn't terrible though I've definitely had way worse.
-
11-27-24 18:51 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 290Massage for Women
I have a lady friend who has never had a legitimate massage and I would like her to experience one, preferably one with a sensual finish. Does anyone know of a certified MT who provides such a service?
-
11-27-24 12:19 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 149Pass
I saw her a few months ago. Missing a few teeth. Had a tampon stuck up inside her that I found when DIY. Didn't get into anything, very mechanical.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
All I can say is pass. Don't even try. She makes you pay for a massage and nothing else the first time you see her. The next time you see her you have to pay for the massage and tip for extras. She is not worth it. I can't be any clearer, she isn't worth the trouble.
-
11-27-24 09:37 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 485Obviously
Hooked on phonics did not work for me.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:38 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 47No Sweat
Be aware that about 70% of adults are positive for Herpes type 1. Don't freak out, it not a big deal. I'm not sure why this is included in these STD panels. What's a cold sore amongst friends.
Originally Posted by Lazybear
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:26 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 290Kymber
Her Tryst ad says east side with a 2nd future location in Kokomo.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:03 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 485CL Lady
What side of town is she on?
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 23:02 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you share the ad or say what area the ad is in on CL?
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:08 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 217Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






