Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 29340
-
11-28-24 13:16 #24720Regular Member

Posts: 5Sweets
Stopped by late around 830 on Saturday, walked in and got lin-lin paid for 30 min. First time getting her, UTC touching allowed though its not trimmed LOL, very light tease, massage was 7/10, on the flip asked if I wanted everything I said yes settled on a benjamin, deed was 5/10 wouldn't repeat with her just because I've had a few of the other ladies there, experience wasn't terrible though I've definitely had way worse.
-
11-27-24 18:51 #24719Senior Member

Posts: 290Massage for Women
I have a lady friend who has never had a legitimate massage and I would like her to experience one, preferably one with a sensual finish. Does anyone know of a certified MT who provides such a service?
-
11-27-24 12:19 #24718Senior Member

Posts: 149Pass
I saw her a few months ago. Missing a few teeth. Had a tampon stuck up inside her that I found when DIY. Didn't get into anything, very mechanical.
Originally Posted by Jefrob1960
[View Original Post]
All I can say is pass. Don't even try. She makes you pay for a massage and nothing else the first time you see her. The next time you see her you have to pay for the massage and tip for extras. She is not worth it. I can't be any clearer, she isn't worth the trouble.
-
11-27-24 09:37 #24717Senior Member

Posts: 484Obviously
Hooked on phonics did not work for me.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:38 #24716Senior Member

Posts: 47No Sweat
Be aware that about 70% of adults are positive for Herpes type 1. Don't freak out, it not a big deal. I'm not sure why this is included in these STD panels. What's a cold sore amongst friends.
Originally Posted by Lazybear
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:26 #24715Senior Member

Posts: 290Kymber
Her Tryst ad says east side with a 2nd future location in Kokomo.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:03 #24714Senior Member

Posts: 484CL Lady
What side of town is she on?
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 23:02 #24713Senior Member

Posts: 57Can you share the ad or say what area the ad is in on CL?
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:08 #24712Senior Member

Posts: 216Thanks for the information.
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:01 #24711Senior Member

Posts: 196Bicycle shop text
Got a text from the spa I think is referred to as bicycle shop. Anyone know what they offer? BBBJ or FS?
-
11-26-24 20:55 #24710Senior Member

Posts: 27Number
Do you have a number for her? There's nothing on that tryst link.
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 19:11 #24709Regular Member

Posts: 10Update
Got some my test result back gono is negative, chlamydia is negative, Syphilis is negative. Am still waiting on oral herps. TY to those whose dm me it really meant a lot. I just wanted to have a little fun before my birthday. Be safe out there.
-
11-26-24 17:04 #24708Senior Member

Posts: 41Sorry about that
https://tryst.link/massage/kymberli
Originally Posted by WinterWarlock
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:50 #24707Senior Member

Posts: 216A link?
Which CL lady? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:46 #24706Senior Member

Posts: 71Craigslist Lady
Saw Craigslist Lady at her incall Friday. Easy communication and very accommodating. I could only see her at 1000 and she was booked but she asked the other guy if he could move his slot and lucky for me he agreed. So thanks to the fellow monger! Got an hour, topless, mutual touching, great massage, told her my neck hurt and she worked it out. Nice conversations. She did tell me she won't be on Craigslist, STG or whatever. She's hoping to get a few respectful regulars from USA. Ended with a L1 and very relaxed. I have heard everything opens up the more you see her so I will definitely see her again.









Reply With Quote






