Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24721

    June!

    Quote Originally Posted by NewNindy  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and visited June Spa today. After ringing the doorbell, I was met by Lily and followed her upstairs to the spa's rooms. Paid the standard house fee for the hour visit and assumed the position. Lily was wearing a short dress and appeared to be late 30's to early 40's but very cute and slender so I was hopeful.

    The massage itself was excellent and she spent equal time working my back and legs. At the 30 min mark came the tease and after reaching under me to grab the boys for a bit, Lily had me flip and asked what I wanted. We agreed on $. 20 for FS and she proceeded to uncover the girls and remove her underwear. Nice Bs up top and a shaved kitty with a tattoo just above it. She kissed Junior for a bit and then rolled on the cover and immediately climbed on top for cowgirl. That was followed by missionary and then a reverse cowgirl where I guess she decided I needed an early prostrate exam because she wormed a finger tip in while riding me. I eventually blew in the bag and after cleaning us up Lily finished the massage with a nice foot rub for the few remaining minutes. Throughout the whole hour, she was friendly and definitely seemed to be having fun.

    Will be sure to repeat but I'm hesitant to go on weekends due to close proximity of other offices.
    Honestly, it's probably ok during the week as it looks like you are going to the cleaning company. How much is the house fee?

  2. #24720

    June Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Assuming all of you can find 7230 as MainDude correctly did, I then looked at Street View and saw three entry doors, so I texted a screenshot of each door to the number shown in the ads, they replied with a pic of their entry door:

    Door #1 facing east with the handrails- this is NOT it.

    Then going further west and under the overhang there are two more doors within a few feet of each other:

    Door #2 facing south- this is NOT it.

    Door #3 facing east- THIS IS IT.

    And of course the big garage door is also not it.
    TOFTT and visited June Spa today. After ringing the doorbell, I was met by Lily and followed her upstairs to the spa's rooms. Paid the standard house fee for the hour visit and assumed the position. Lily was wearing a short dress and appeared to be late 30's to early 40's but very cute and slender so I was hopeful.

    The massage itself was excellent and she spent equal time working my back and legs. At the 30 min mark came the tease and after reaching under me to grab the boys for a bit, Lily had me flip and asked what I wanted. We agreed on $. 20 for FS and she proceeded to uncover the girls and remove her underwear. Nice Bs up top and a shaved kitty with a tattoo just above it. She kissed Junior for a bit and then rolled on the cover and immediately climbed on top for cowgirl. That was followed by missionary and then a reverse cowgirl where I guess she decided I needed an early prostrate exam because she wormed a finger tip in while riding me. I eventually blew in the bag and after cleaning us up Lily finished the massage with a nice foot rub for the few remaining minutes. Throughout the whole hour, she was friendly and definitely seemed to be having fun.

    Will be sure to repeat but I'm hesitant to go on weekends due to close proximity of other offices.

  3. #24719

    New Spot

    Noticed new, glowing lights at Emerson and Edgewood.

  4. #24718
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    Real.

    Quote Originally Posted by TF1957  [View Original Post]
    Are those her actual pictures in the ad or a close representation?
    Thats actually her. I've seen her a few times when she was hosting at a hotel.

  5. #24717

    Pictures on Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by Zumbaking3321  [View Original Post]
    Can you share the ad or say what area the ad is in on CL?
    Are those her actual pictures in the ad or a close representation?

  6. #24716

    Rimming

    Is there any place local that offers rimming? I haven't seen it reported recently.

    Happy Hunting.

  7. #24715

    Door marking

    Quote Originally Posted by OldScavenger  [View Original Post]
    Assuming all of you can find 7230 as MainDude correctly did, I then looked at Street View and saw three entry doors, so I texted a screenshot of each door to the number shown in the ads, they replied with a pic of their entry door:

    Door #1 facing east with the handrails- this is NOT it.

    Then going further west and under the overhang there are two more doors within a few feet of each other:

    Door #2 facing south- this is NOT it.

    Door #3 facing east- THIS IS IT.

    And of course the big garage door is also not it.
    So tried to go today but it seemed to be closed. The door now has a doorbell on it. The door still has th cleaning company sign on it. Hopefully someone will be able to go and give a report.

  8. #24714

    Massage for women

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    I have a lady friend who has never had a legitimate massage and I would like her to experience one, preferably one with a sensual finish. Does anyone know of a certified MT who provides such a service?
    I recall seeing ads on tryst and eros for providers that were MTs that did women. They're out there! Wish I could help more.

    JohnGuest.

  9. #24713

    Sweets

    Stopped by late around 830 on Saturday, walked in and got lin-lin paid for 30 min. First time getting her, UTC touching allowed though its not trimmed LOL, very light tease, massage was 7/10, on the flip asked if I wanted everything I said yes settled on a benjamin, deed was 5/10 wouldn't repeat with her just because I've had a few of the other ladies there, experience wasn't terrible though I've definitely had way worse.

  10. #24712

    Massage for Women

    I have a lady friend who has never had a legitimate massage and I would like her to experience one, preferably one with a sensual finish. Does anyone know of a certified MT who provides such a service?

  11. #24711

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by Jefrob1960  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone here had an experience with her? She is moving to the east side of Indy.
    I saw her a few months ago. Missing a few teeth. Had a tampon stuck up inside her that I found when DIY. Didn't get into anything, very mechanical.

    All I can say is pass. Don't even try. She makes you pay for a massage and nothing else the first time you see her. The next time you see her you have to pay for the massage and tip for extras. She is not worth it. I can't be any clearer, she isn't worth the trouble.

  12. #24710

    Obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman511  [View Original Post]
    Her Tryst ad says east side with a 2nd future location in Kokomo.
    Hooked on phonics did not work for me.

  13. #24709

    No Sweat

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazybear  [View Original Post]
    Got some my test result back gono is negative, chlamydia is negative, Syphilis is negative. Am still waiting on oral herps. TY to those whose dm me it really meant a lot. I just wanted to have a little fun before my birthday. Be safe out there.
    Be aware that about 70% of adults are positive for Herpes type 1. Don't freak out, it not a big deal. I'm not sure why this is included in these STD panels. What's a cold sore amongst friends.

  14. #24708

    Kymber

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is she on?
    Her Tryst ad says east side with a 2nd future location in Kokomo.

  15. #24707

    CL Lady

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is she on?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape