Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1839
-
11-27-24 13:52 #534Senior Member

Posts: 84Siena
Got to dream a little dream with Siena today. She is very attractive and quite the pleaser! I recommend without hesitation!
-
11-26-24 17:42 #533Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Yeah, similar process to CCG.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
Hopefully Yuhee will still be around in January for you. TER reviews suggest she is the real deal!
-
11-26-24 15:57 #532Senior Member

Posts: 46I met Siena
Yes, Siena is good. She is a little older than the pics. She provides solid service and beyond. She is not really my taste but it could be a good choice.
Originally Posted by Teriyaki615
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 15:51 #531Senior Member

Posts: 46From my experience, BB is great. Siena is good
So far, I have only tried 2 CCG girls (BB and Siena). But I vote for your comment. I really enjoyed my session with BB. She was beautiful, nice and fun to get together.
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:47 #530Senior Member

Posts: 303Appreciate you getting back to me on this matter but I have been talking to my compadres and we are once again not invited to the party because of our ethnicity.
Originally Posted by Teriyaki615
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:19 #529Senior Member

Posts: 203Similar process to cora? That was super easy. Don't want to try yet because I won't be able to play until maybe January.
Originally Posted by Teriyaki615
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 21:53 #528Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Whole process was less than an hour for me. My guess is if it's taking longer they are busy with other verifications so maybe give them a little more time.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 16:51 #527Senior Member

Posts: 303They got back at me too, how long did it take?
Originally Posted by Teriyaki615
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 16:39 #526Regular Member

Posts: 4+1.
Originally Posted by Teriyaki615
[View Original Post]
Same here. Looks like they are starting to verify now.
-
11-25-24 15:40 #525Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7I reached out to Fun Nash today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 15:39 #524Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7I reached out today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.
Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 11:36 #523Regular Member

Posts: 4Damn, last day is the 26th? Wanted to test drive but not sure I can before then.
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 10:18 #522Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 7Heard Siena is legit. A little older than the pics but provides solid service.
Originally Posted by GSlinger007
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 17:21 #521Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67Baby Moon
I saw baby moon yesterday she might take the goat (greatest of all time) title at ccg got the looks and service and the personality heard her last day is 26th got to find a time again to visit her before she leaves.
Originally Posted by NigelJones
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 17:17 #520Shill for CCG, ignore all posts

Posts: 67Looking forward to new agency in Nashville
Looking forward to get verified and see yuhee I just checked her ter review it said she's mid 30's which means mid 40's in real age so does she have exceptional service? Maybe she's more of older side MILF maybe? Will have to go and find out I guess there will be more choices nowi in Nashville but lately ccg been having some exceptional providers like baby moon harper Hannah dd but I guess we will have more choices now moving forward.
Originally Posted by Moes28
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




