Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 123 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 1839
This blog is moderated by BravoFox
  1. #534

    Siena

    Got to dream a little dream with Siena today. She is very attractive and quite the pleaser! I recommend without hesitation!

  2. #533
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Suede15  [View Original Post]
    Similar process to cora? That was super easy. Don't want to try yet because I won't be able to play until maybe January.
    Yeah, similar process to CCG.

    Hopefully Yuhee will still be around in January for you. TER reviews suggest she is the real deal!

  3. #532

    I met Siena

    Quote Originally Posted by Teriyaki615  [View Original Post]
    Heard Siena is legit. A little older than the pics but provides solid service.
    Yes, Siena is good. She is a little older than the pics. She provides solid service and beyond. She is not really my taste but it could be a good choice.

  4. #531

    From my experience, BB is great. Siena is good

    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinger007  [View Original Post]
    I saw baby moon yesterday she might take the goat (greatest of all time) title at ccg got the looks and service and the personality heard her last day is 26th got to find a time again to visit her before she leaves.
    So far, I have only tried 2 CCG girls (BB and Siena). But I vote for your comment. I really enjoyed my session with BB. She was beautiful, nice and fun to get together.

  5. #530
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriyaki615  [View Original Post]
    Whole process was less than an hour for me. My guess is if it's taking longer they are busy with other verifications so maybe give them a little more time.
    Appreciate you getting back to me on this matter but I have been talking to my compadres and we are once again not invited to the party because of our ethnicity.

  6. #529
    Similar process to cora? That was super easy. Don't want to try yet because I won't be able to play until maybe January.

    Quote Originally Posted by Teriyaki615  [View Original Post]
    Whole process was less than an hour for me. My guess is if it's taking longer they are busy with other verifications so maybe give them a little more time.

  7. #528
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    They got back at me too, how long did it take?
    Whole process was less than an hour for me. My guess is if it's taking longer they are busy with other verifications so maybe give them a little more time.

  8. #527
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriyaki615  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Fun Nash today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.
    They got back at me too, how long did it take?

  9. #526
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriyaki615  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to Fun Nash today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.
    +1.

    Same here. Looks like they are starting to verify now.

  10. #525
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything or gotten verified by them yet?
    I reached out to Fun Nash today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.

  11. #524
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGuy73  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything or gotten verified by them yet?
    I reached out today and was able to get verified. Was pretty quick and pain free.

  12. #523
    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinger007  [View Original Post]
    I saw baby moon yesterday she might take the goat (greatest of all time) title at ccg got the looks and service and the personality heard her last day is 26th got to find a time again to visit her before she leaves.
    Damn, last day is the 26th? Wanted to test drive but not sure I can before then.

  13. #522
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by GSlinger007  [View Original Post]
    I saw baby moon yesterday she might take the goat (greatest of all time) title at ccg got the looks and service and the personality heard her last day is 26th got to find a time again to visit her before she leaves.
    Heard Siena is legit. A little older than the pics but provides solid service.

  14. #521
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Baby Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by NigelJones  [View Original Post]
    I cannot really add anything to the above description, only to concur 100% (I had a memorable visit a couple of days ago).
    I saw baby moon yesterday she might take the goat (greatest of all time) title at ccg got the looks and service and the personality heard her last day is 26th got to find a time again to visit her before she leaves.

  15. #520
    Shill for CCG, ignore all posts


    Posts: 67

    Looking forward to new agency in Nashville

    Quote Originally Posted by Moes28  [View Original Post]
    Just saw fun of Nash just updated there page and looks like yuhee will starting 12/2 and you guys are lucky yuhee is one of my atf killer curves like a true hour glass figure and a service queen that will blow you away! Check out her reviews they don't lie but anyways treat her well guys as she will blow you mind away wished I was in town to spend time with her be nice to all the ladies.

    https://www.funudf.com/models
    Looking forward to get verified and see yuhee I just checked her ter review it said she's mid 30's which means mid 40's in real age so does she have exceptional service? Maybe she's more of older side MILF maybe? Will have to go and find out I guess there will be more choices nowi in Nashville but lately ccg been having some exceptional providers like baby moon harper Hannah dd but I guess we will have more choices now moving forward.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape