Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,096 to 4,110 of 61397
-
11-27-24 16:52 #57302Senior Member

Posts: 322Kiara
Pictures yes there are plenty of the images but nothing recent of kiara.
Originally Posted by JanusCanal84
[View Original Post]
It would be nice.
-
11-27-24 16:06 #57301Senior Member

Posts: 1370Lala / Laura
Try it now BlkDodge.
Originally Posted by BlkDodge
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:49 #57300Senior Member

Posts: 541Kiara
Found early am by the Busy Bee with a jacket and a hat. Picked her up for some mic work. DMG was 20 and I left satisfied. No pics but there's plenty of pictures on here of her.
-
11-27-24 10:31 #57299Senior Member

Posts: 704Damn. I don't think I know any UTR anymore. Esp spinners. They all lost their phones LOL.
Originally Posted by StreetSmart1
[View Original Post]
Hope you find something.
This comment made me think that maybe a senior should great a separate thread for Spinners. Just a thought.
-
11-27-24 10:31 #57298I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329Public announcement:
Please don't use women inappropriately, as it's neither healthy nor polite. Do you understand what I'm saying? At time some trying to use additional brain cells to avoid understandings and it's clear that some may not be attempting to grasp the broader meaning.
Originally Posted by Moraxus
[View Original Post]
Snuggly Cuddly I am sure we all understand snuggly cuddly.
-
11-27-24 08:32 #57297Senior Member

Posts: 248Video list
Try now. I cleared some.
Originally Posted by Geckoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 21:35 #57296Senior Member

Posts: 236UTR Streetwalker
I will be in Baltimore on Friday, just for the day, I am looking for a dependable.
UTR Spinner, any race- Please PM me digits and I will return the favor.
Thanks Streetsmrt1.
-
11-26-24 07:45 #57295Senior Member

Posts: 36Agree
I feel ya also BQ22. But we must remember, They looked a lot better years ago as well!
Originally Posted by Barraquda22
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 22:00 #57294Senior Member

Posts: 201Fair enough
I believe you, just never heard any of that. Conversation is usually pleasant. Occasionally, on the down side, like getting hit by a BF (bruise of her face). Lets face it, these girls have tough lives. At the end of the day, when donations are in hand, this girl is savage. But I get it, YMMV.
Originally Posted by JimmyJams
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 20:07 #57293Senior Member

Posts: 203It's very easy to get rid of rats, you just need the secret concoction.
Originally Posted by ISawWhatIsAw
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 19:45 #57292Senior Member

Posts: 58Facedownpro
It probably doesn't help you have them facedown / ass up. Once their pants are off, you should recognize them fully, first name and last name. .
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 18:21 #57291Senior Member

Posts: 512Dude stoppit LOL. I'm at work and laughing like a retard and can't tell people why. I feel ya though. Looking back I'm like god DAYUM. Was I desperate or just thinking world domination via cumming in every female alive? Still don't knkw the answer to that one (but I don't think I'm anywhere near as bad as I was for many years there).
Originally Posted by FaceDownPro
[View Original Post]
BQ22.
-
11-25-24 16:21 #57290Senior Member

Posts: 883I reiterate
Claimed to be Prophet, claimed to be an evangelist, spoke of a deceased bf as an entity she could see in the sky.
Originally Posted by RockyB
[View Original Post]
Talks mad shyt about other workers, claims supriority over them. Talked if fighting other workers and men. Said she isn't a Black woman but indigenous. Claims others are crazy.
I could go on. In my experience, she's bat shyt crazy.
Not stupid, crazy. Wouldn't hit that again for free.
YMMV but you've got the Intel.
-
11-25-24 08:15 #57289Senior Member

Posts: 476Man ya pics are super clear, but often times I view them with post nut clarity. Like damn I really picked this monster up to eat me alive. Also let's me know I'm a savage. I'll get help one day. But until then, I guess I'm a monster hunter because these broads be looking CRAZY.
Originally Posted by SteveStone123
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 08:09 #57288Senior Member

Posts: 476Bro you are a straight savage in this game. The abundance of ladies you have given reports on, they must run up to you when they see ya truck. Hahaha. But all jokes aside, a few of you guys have a keen eye and a great memory. I can't remember all these women's name. And now it's winter they bundle up and is hard to notice who they are. If I had half you guys talent man I'd be straight.
Originally Posted by BigTruckBob
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




