Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,996 to 5,010 of 28216
-
11-30-24 07:48 #23221Senior Member

Posts: 48Latina stings dale 4732 and dale mabry?
I've been messasging the latinas off the listcrawler and most of them are pointing towards 4732 and dale mabry? It sounds like another sting. I just don't get why they are doing stings at that location and they are going hard with the advertisements. Are they doing like a huge sting on north dale mabrey? I want to warn the new guys out here. I think its a sting.
I asked one ending in 917-383-4651 to send more pics. She sent me a pussy pic with her face covered. Not worh it at the end.
-
11-30-24 06:58 #23220Senior Member

Posts: 4909Big Tit Lovers Unite!
https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/2513226885, CBJ, CFS. Sucking nipples is GFE. Might be an extra charge. Same with DATY. The CBJ didn't do it for me. I did a DATY upgrade to get my meat hard and jumped on her mish-style, penetrated her pussy, stroked until I released my cream. Her view from the back is quite good to.
-
11-29-24 20:42 #23219Senior Member

Posts: 196Where is she located these days?
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 18:11 #23218Senior Member

Posts: 28Carla
I'm not from around why'all's area and don't use this board often because it's not popular around the places I visit and rarely visit Tampa but wanted to let y'all know I shot 'her' a text and immediately got the feeling something was off.
Originally Posted by ImAlwaysOutWes
[View Original Post]
Comms are way to fast. Says no outcall. No Snapchat. No content for sale. Put barley any info about myself intentionally and she wasn't even concerned about verifying or screening. Seems way TGTBT to me.
Take that for what it's worth.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...611/9173834651
-
11-29-24 15:16 #23217Senior Member

Posts: 274Carla
Anyone? I'm trying to plan for someone new.
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 18:46 #23216Senior Member

Posts: 48Was she real? Like her pictures?
Any updates?
Originally Posted by LickThatLabia
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 11:06 #23215Regular Member

Posts: 6Carla
Texted her, she replied immediately. Agreed to Greek right away. Definitely setting off the Spidey sensor. She may be working for Uncle Chad. Looks TGTBT!
Originally Posted by Czip11
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 06:21 #23214Senior Member

Posts: 4909Tall Glass of Chocolate
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/6562241014, saw this one. Body looks good in and out of clothing. Slimmer in person and taller than 5'8". I skip the CBJ when she removed her panties. I feasted on her pussy until my dick was hard and applied the cover. Penetrated her pussy missionary, ate some more pussy, then placed my meat back in her pussy doggystyle. I grabbed those shapely hips and sawed through a nice nut! Will screw her again.
-
11-27-24 10:38 #23213Senior Member

Posts: 225Carla
Anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179461386
-
11-27-24 10:03 #23212Senior Member

Posts: 633For sure have brought my own for subsequent visits.
Originally Posted by Dragon527
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 09:44 #23211Regular Member

Posts: 1Need Review
Hello Fellow Mongers.
Any input on this girl? I have a feeling that she isn't real.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/179483067
-
11-27-24 07:51 #23210Senior Member

Posts: 255Does she allow you to use your own condom? Cause the condom she uses sounds terrible and maybe be an issue. I prefer BBBJ. Can do CBJ. But I prefer Trojan or whatever brand Ultrathins that really do well in giving that feeling and maximizing sensitivity but if she's going to use a glad bag style condom then probably a pass.
Originally Posted by Ejent
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 21:53 #23209Senior Member

Posts: 81Tampa Trish
I had the pleasure of meeting up with Trish last night. Scheduling was very easy as she responded within minutes and was off to see her within the hour. Trish is a very down to earth girl who loves sex and once we got comfortable it was non stop for over 45 minutes. We tried several positions and and she mixes in some great dirty talk to really keep things going. Will definitely see her again soon.
-
11-26-24 18:12 #23208Senior Member

Posts: 95Yes, that is Sabrina that was in Brando. No longer in Brandon.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:24 #23207Senior Member

Posts: 633Dayana
You are correct.
Originally Posted by StpaMonger
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






