Thread: QueenOfDenyle
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 495
-
11-27-24 17:06 #345Senior Member

Posts: 250+100 for karma.
Originally Posted by RockItAllNite
[View Original Post]
+200 for Ryder.
That's what they told me. I gave Ryder another 100. Karma didn't ask for extra.
-
11-27-24 17:05 #344Senior Member

Posts: 250She wrapped her mouth around it no questions asked LOL.
Originally Posted by DaveJack800
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 07:47 #343Senior Member

Posts: 918How much extra for BBFS?
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 18:31 #342Regular Member

Posts: 24Karma
I gave Karma a try on her first day and tho it was a good experience, from what I'm now hearin, she was trying to wheazle her way out of the usual included BBBJ (she said she charges extra) told her no and I'd just see someone else otherwise, popped it right into her mouth no hesitation. She was welcoming otherwise. But kept going off on how in Canada she can get 1000 for the same experience. When I went for round two she asked if I had extra for a second pop, told her again. Its always been included and she reluctantly agreed. Left a bad taste in my mouth. Def. Give her a shot but hold her to the usual as she may try to no do it.
Originally Posted by Egor2011
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 12:54 #341Senior Member

Posts: 41Ryder and Karma
Have seen both Ryder and Karma. They're down from Canada and both a good time. Both BBFS friendly for an extra tip, Karma is no CIP as she isn't on birth control. Ryder has the better face in my opinion and Karma has the better body. Ryder is a little bit more chatty and less into the BBBJ, not quite the trying to rush the clock but also not jumping on your dick for round 2. Ryder can get there but needs more direction from you. Both were into lots of DFK. Karma was more into making sure I got 2 shots in and was into a sloppy BBBJ with plenty of bls. CIM with her. Recommend you try them both but for me Karma is my repeat. Karma does have a lazy eye and some face acne but that all melts away when you are pounding her.
-
11-23-24 17:20 #340Senior Member

Posts: 556Let us know if her service change!! From what I've read in here Mercedes is a must ride.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 23:06 #339Regular Member

Posts: 9"I saw Karma today. She was awesome. She is 22 yr and has a great body. Perfect set of tits. Lots of DFK and she loved DATY. Fucked her cowgirl and she sucked on my nipples. Fun Times".
Originally Posted by HoeWhisperer
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 16:46 #338Senior Member

Posts: 250Yep. Same girl. I'm seeing her this weekend.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 15:37 #337Senior Member

Posts: 556Is this the same BBFS Mercedes that was discussed months ago??
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 14:14 #336Senior Member

Posts: 62You are right!!
Originally Posted by CoolGuy818
[View Original Post]
Great call.
Has anyone seen her? Was she worth the effort?
How does she rate against Tala for example.
-
11-21-24 13:46 #335Senior Member

Posts: 250She's not new. She worked there a couple years ago as Mercedes.
Originally Posted by GBenson3
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 12:57 #334Senior Member

Posts: 62Ryder QOD
Very interested in news on Ryder. She's hot.
-
11-19-24 12:48 #333Senior Member

Posts: 176Ryder and Karma
Ryder and Karma look like they'll be here all week. Anyone sample either of them yet?
-
11-17-24 19:15 #332Senior Member

Posts: 390If she offers BBFS and cip, sign me up.
Originally Posted by Heizenberg
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 14:33 #331Senior Member

Posts: 556QOD New girl Nadia
Anyone one tried her? Looks young and skinny.
https://www.humaniplex.com/photos/QueenOfDenyle/157664/








Reply With Quote






