Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 6923
-
11-29-24 18:43 #5558Senior Member

Posts: 149Ginza
They don't have stairs but the do post no hoodies or masks. They want to see your face on their security screens.
Originally Posted by JannonJoe35
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 16:42 #5557Senior Member

Posts: 86Ginza
Interesting. I have tried to go there twice and they didn't let me in. Haven't had that experience anywhere else. That said, I do use a walking aide so if they have stairs they may not have let me in for fear of me falling or something.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 14:12 #5556Senior Member

Posts: 105Yes, She has nice body and lovevly boobs. I had couple of times with her and everytime she is expanded the menu. If you are trust worthy, there will be more options available. Treat her well. Hope this helps.
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 01:39 #5555Senior Member

Posts: 976Must have been a different Trista. Her standard is a basic TnR and EVERYTHING (if anything) is extra.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-24 01:37 #5554Senior Member

Posts: 976I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 12:49 #5553Senior Member

Posts: 149Ginza Manchester
Decided to give this place a second visit. Drew a 30 ish cute, petite provider. She could've been more than 4'9" but she does have nice rack. Natural Bs, sweet V and face.
Limited English and difficult to under stand but her name sounds like Didi or Ding ding. House was $50 for the half and she wanted $ for fun. So far so good! Now for the down side! She was alone and she rushed it all!
Happy Thanksgiving!
-
11-27-24 06:44 #5552Banned Member

Posts: 1318Different experience
Yea Gman, not to go against you. If you mean the one with nice tits, well groomed pussy, never had a problem with her. Always flirtatious, affectionate, even same day appointments. I try not to generalize, we don't know how she will act with members. Happy thanksgiving Gman.
Chad.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:42 #5551Banned Member

Posts: 1318Got to let you go
Yea so Kimb, I have to let you go. I set you up with 3 different providers, all free with no movement on your part. I PM'ed a senior member, he also was surprised no movement. Unfortunately I can't spend the lion share of my time on one member. Other members need my guidance. My suggestion, contact the one with big tits, same thing, tell her Chad said call. I fucked her over a dozen times. If you fuck her, let me know her unique marking, this way I know you fucked her and can get you laid again. Let me leave you with this: I recorded a song by Solomon on my third album, didn't do it justice. Different version from Betty, for you Kimb: Cry to me, 1963. Happy thanksgiving.
Chad.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 06:39 #5550Banned Member

Posts: 1318May I suggest a girlfriend to cuddle with. Why pay for cuddling when you can Fuck For Free? Whatever.
Chad.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:34 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 976Hit or miss. More seem like no, but I know 2 or 3 that can get the job done. Any storm, any port kind of thing.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:33 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 976You had luck with Pixie? I follow her on both CC and Fet. Seems like 2 different people.
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 22:31 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 976I'm sure a few of use have.
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 13:55 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 1645Do any of them have an option to "finish"? Or do you just leave with blue balls?
Originally Posted by JdWill367
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:22 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 151Cuddle sites
Has any of you had luck with girls from cuddle sites (like cuddle comfort) besides Pixie?
-
11-26-24 07:23 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 1645Yes, I have seen her a couple times. Overall pleasant experience. It is basically a massage with HE. There are a few add-ons available but do not expect anything overly sexual like BJ, FS, etc. She is very business like. Do not expect the flirting that you get from the Asian massage shops.
Originally Posted by MetaDavids
[View Original Post]
She sees clients out of her clean apartment in Hartford. Street parking only and you have to make an appointment. In general I do not think you will be able to call and she say come on over now.









Reply With Quote





