Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5632
-
11-27-24 19:12 #4507Senior Member

Posts: 281I've never been there so I didn't get the text. You could be accurate about just a few changes but still the same ownership. Another possibility is that Rose sold their client list to Jade. Might have figured a lot of their customers wouldn't make the drive to Burnsville so they could make some extra money selling that list.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 16:49 #4506Senior Member

Posts: 57Jade-Rose
I got the same text. Not the same staff. Booking site in the text has different names and a couple of them have pics. Prices decreased to $85/ hour. I texted Hanna and she has moved to the new Burnsville location.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 11:16 #4505Regular Member

Posts: 20I've been hoping to find a place that would do this. Would you be willing to PM me some details?
Originally Posted by MplsMatt47
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-24 10:35 #4504Senior Member

Posts: 198Jade Massage
I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
-
11-26-24 20:49 #4503Senior Member

Posts: 99Maple Grove
In the hunt to find something close to me I visited Arcadia and Thai massage. From my experience, both were legit. And the ladies weren't good looking either, so even if offered I probably would've declined. I'm going to expand my search, I'll report back.
-
11-26-24 18:32 #4502Regular Member

Posts: 15Bv Sunshine
I had the same experience, I said she could go in and by god she did.
Originally Posted by MplsMatt47
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 17:06 #4501Regular Member

Posts: 24I've always wondered about PMs. Do they put finger condoms on or something?
Originally Posted by MplsMatt47
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 16:21 #4500Senior Member

Posts: 32Pm
I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
Originally Posted by WalkMyDog
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 14:27 #4499Regular Member

Posts: 16Pm
Any other spots offering pm? Curious to see if they can top my go to spot in Maplewood.
-
11-26-24 10:21 #4498Senior Member

Posts: 700SLP. Massage Moon
Though I would give it a shot, walked in wrong door inside bldg, one of you guys was getting a rub down. Apologies! Got shown to another room, low 40's Asian Lisa or something was providing the massage. Great hands, felt uber sensual, but draping never left the front part even after a little accidental showcase. Overall good massage, she gave me her digits as well. But may not return as I like the value and 80 for massage and nada is not my thing. Value gents / value! That's my game.
-
11-25-24 12:57 #4497Senior Member

Posts: 258Harmony Wayzata
I have been there three times and have not received any hints that L1 was available. I will admit I didn't point blank ask. Why? At the flip, the massage had been so good, and it seemed clear to me that nothing more was being offered, so I didn't want to push it.
Has anyone gotten L1? Did you have to really push for it?
-
11-24-24 16:45 #4496Senior Member

Posts: 185Same experience
I had the same experience the one and only time I went to Rose Lake.
Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 12:56 #4495Senior Member

Posts: 281Rose Lake
I went to Rose Lake once and only once. She was pretty relaxed when it came to draping but that was about all I got. Not saying it's impossible to get more but she seemed to be pretty adamant about not providing any extras. If I remember correctly, the massage itself was decent.
Originally Posted by BurtForPres
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 13:03 #4494Senior Member

Posts: 198I got good service at Sunflower once like a few years ago. But bro, there are a lot of options in North St Paul area. Browse google maps and find the good options for yourself. Plenty of joints in the area have been well reviewed on here.
Originally Posted by Oralluver
[View Original Post]
They aren't the best in the TC, but there is action.
-
11-23-24 11:12 #4493Senior Member

Posts: 198New AMP pt 2
Whoops, I mentioned Rose Lake Massage in my last report as being nearby to Northern Asian Massage. I was mistaken, it's actually close to Panda Massage, which I know is a no-go.
Still, would love intel or history on the new joint.











Reply With Quote




