Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 376 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 127 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 5632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4492

    New AMP

    Heads up mongers, new google listing for Northern Asian Massage. Address is 301 Village Pkwy, Circle Pines, MN 55014. Anyone have any intel about this one? Relatively close to Rose Lake Massage, which I also realize I have no intel on.

    I may TOFTT since I'm a curious fellow, but wanted to check in here in case anyone has anything.

  2. #4491

    Sunflower

    Sunflower in north stp. Is that the sunflower in previous threads reported as being solid for mongers? Any recent reports? Right in my backyard. Not sure how I missed it. And here I am driving across town. Any intel appreciated. If you'd rather, send me a dm.

  3. #4490
    Li massage might be great for a certain type of guy but if you have standards steer clear. Always remember you never know what other mongers look like!

  4. #4489
    Quote Originally Posted by HazyDavy  [View Original Post]
    Well, maybe she will be back but for now will have to try the out the newer Rose massage BV and see if that has a stand out or back to Lake and see if there's any girl's out.

    That ad sure packs them in. I've never seen a place so busy with the phone ringing the door buzzier going off almost constantly at 11 am I look on rub maps and don't even see a listing for Li's, thought maybe someone posted on there, on less there's another form someplace that posted about some of the prior activities.
    This seems strange to me because the handful of reviews here about this place have been nothing but absolutely mediocre.

  5. #4488
    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    That's a bummer, the ads are posted out of Chicago as well. Funny ad: https://callescort.org/612-525-2818.
    Well, maybe she will be back but for now will have to try the out the newer Rose massage BV and see if that has a stand out or back to Lake and see if there's any girl's out.

    That ad sure packs them in. I've never seen a place so busy with the phone ringing the door buzzier going off almost constantly at 11 am I look on rub maps and don't even see a listing for Li's, thought maybe someone posted on there, on less there's another form someplace that posted about some of the prior activities.

  6. #4487

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by LastsLonger  [View Original Post]
    PGA you thought so? I went the makeup was too much and the handy was only mehhh. Shoot me some details of your worth it fun, as I may have to revisit.
    I currently don't have a VIP membership so couldn't get all the details but most of her "recent" reviews on TER were will not repeats.

  7. #4486
    Quote Originally Posted by HazyDavy  [View Original Post]
    For the past couple of weeks I've been having a blast with Wendy, more fun then I've had in a long time but being were in MN if you out perform or stand out you'll be sent off to another state and that's what happened to my massage buddy Wendy. Good looking, slim, bubbly. I made a appt. For 10:30 this morning with Wendy they said nothing till I got there, oh she went to Chicago. I think 1 of the 4 are still there and now they have a load mouth Mamasan and the cute little rompers are also gone.

    The word had must have gotten out because they were bus ten down the doors and boy were they going to be disappointed. VERY! I couldn't believe it for 11 am on a Tues. And the guys I seen weren't retirees. A lot of different language's going on out there. Right when you think you have something to look forward too. SOB.
    That's a bummer, the ads are posted out of Chicago as well. Funny ad: https://callescort.org/612-525-2818.

  8. #4485

    Li's Massage

    For the past couple of weeks I've been having a blast with Wendy, more fun then I've had in a long time but being were in MN if you out perform or stand out you'll be sent off to another state and that's what happened to my massage buddy Wendy. Good looking, slim, bubbly. I made a appt. For 10:30 this morning with Wendy they said nothing till I got there, oh she went to Chicago. I think 1 of the 4 are still there and now they have a load mouth Mamasan and the cute little rompers are also gone.

    The word had must have gotten out because they were bus ten down the doors and boy were they going to be disappointed. VERY! I couldn't believe it for 11 am on a Tues. And the guys I seen weren't retirees. A lot of different language's going on out there. Right when you think you have something to look forward too. SOB.

  9. #4484
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Huh yeah those ads are brand new. AFAIK, Daily is still literally inside a sport shop, so don't expect anything there.

    I also know Thai massage was never a stranger to luring mongers in for nothing.

    I'm curious about what the new ads means for sure though. I may be inclined to investigate and break my rule about revisiting a place I put on the shit list.

    Of those 3 you mentioned, only Ocean has any discernible history of service. Haven't been myself, but anytime I hear good, it goes on my list. I am dubious that a change in ad placement would lead to a change in service. Would love to hear otherwise!

    My hypothesis is that the AMP network of owners and shit have a hookup to some dude who probably manages all the ads for AAMP's around here. May as well throw dude a few extra bucks and get free revenue via curious mongers.
    Its been awhile but I have in my two times left happy at Thai Massage in MG. Years ago they got hit if I remember correctly and make some po po blotter on the local news paper. It has been a few, wut with Arcadia no reason to try, also Thai in Crystal although some haven't It is the same. The crystal location couple years back though the lady did follow me out to the car asking for more tip. Not going to lie, I sometimes tip low I leave on the bed and say tip is in there to avoid the aggressive ask for mo tip.

  10. #4483
    Quote Originally Posted by Pga231  [View Original Post]
    Shea is worth seeing. She's a thic girl but not fat. All natural with huge cans. Eveything is on the menu.
    PGA you thought so? I went the makeup was too much and the handy was only mehhh. Shoot me some details of your worth it fun, as I may have to revisit.

  11. #4482
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Shea is Yin Massage on google. Never been myself, but always been curious. Has an ad on adultsearch too.
    Shea is worth seeing. She's a thic girl but not fat. All natural with huge cans. Eveything is on the menu.

  12. #4481
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    There appears to be two Shea's, one is the name of the lady that is at Yin Massage and the other is business called Shea Massage, owned by a lady name Shannon. Not sure which one the OP was asking about. The one that is at Yin seems to be more likely to offer more but it's technically in Golden Valley and he said SLP. Shea Mass age is in SLP but its inside a salon studio that rents individual spaces out. According to her bio, she began massage training in 1995 so she has to be at least in her late 40's. She uses what I'm assuming is her real name and most of her reviews are from women. I could be wrong but I'm guessing Shea Massage in SLP is strictly legit.
    Good catch! Thanks for the correction. Yeah, ain't no way Shea Massage in SLP offers.

    Shea at Yin still has an active ad on adultsearch, just not browsable. Look up her ter page if you're still curious about Golden Valley Shea.

    Man, all ya'll west burbs are just a big blur to me LOL. All places I won't make the trek put to unless there is some real heat to be had.

  13. #4480

    Shea

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Shea is Yin Massage on google. Never been myself, but always been curious. Has an ad on adultsearch too.
    There appears to be two Shea's, one is the name of the lady that is at Yin Massage and the other is business called Shea Massage, owned by a lady name Shannon. Not sure which one the OP was asking about. The one that is at Yin seems to be more likely to offer more but it's technically in Golden Valley and he said SLP. Shea Mass age is in SLP but its inside a salon studio that rents individual spaces out. According to her bio, she began massage training in 1995 so she has to be at least in her late 40's. She uses what I'm assuming is her real name and most of her reviews are from women. I could be wrong but I'm guessing Shea Massage in SLP is strictly legit.

  14. #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche205  [View Original Post]
    Didn't see any public responses, but Thai in Crystal had a few positive posts a long time ago. I gave up as my visits consisted of a lot of oil on the back and legs, but no hints of or anything more offered.

    Hadn't heard of Shea until now, so also curious.
    Shea is Yin Massage on google. Never been myself, but always been curious. Has an ad on adultsearch too.

  15. #4478
    Quote Originally Posted by AnythingCool  [View Original Post]
    I was perusing Skip the Games this morning and saw ads for three shops that have a "no extras" rep.

    Ocean Massage. Apple Valley.

    Daily Massage. Fridley.

    Thai Massage. Maple Grove.

    I wonder if these places are under new management. Has anyone been to one of them recently? I guess I have three "new" places to try.
    Huh yeah those ads are brand new. AFAIK, Daily is still literally inside a sport shop, so don't expect anything there.

    I also know Thai massage was never a stranger to luring mongers in for nothing.

    I'm curious about what the new ads means for sure though. I may be inclined to investigate and break my rule about revisiting a place I put on the shit list.

    Of those 3 you mentioned, only Ocean has any discernible history of service. Haven't been myself, but anytime I hear good, it goes on my list. I am dubious that a change in ad placement would lead to a change in service. Would love to hear otherwise!

    My hypothesis is that the AMP network of owners and shit have a hookup to some dude who probably manages all the ads for AAMP's around here. May as well throw dude a few extra bucks and get free revenue via curious mongers.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape