Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 202 of 826 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 252 302 702 ... LastLast
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 12376
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9361
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Thanksgiving

    Anyone here find time to slip away to stuff a Chinese turkey today?

  2. #9360
    Welll the break started early for me earlier in the week. Coco did a great job on giving me the works. Every spot she massaged became and felt better. Used other tools other than the hands such as her breasts to excite certain areas.

    I didn't really touch her myself. I just leaned back and let her do her magic. Really nice lady and finished me off with a BBJ. Coco though didn't remove herself away from me right away. She just kept suckin and suckin. Probably enjoys watching her clients squirm.

    Glad I went with Pick\ Massage. Will be returning next time I'm on se 122nd.

  3. #9359

    2 Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvrpdx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been to 2 Spa on McLoughlin? I stopped in to check it out and was surprised by her very tight figure. Slightly older but great body. Didn't have time to stay today but hoping to head back next week. Feel free to PM me.
    Only stopped by there once about 2 months ago. Got a great massage but she did not offer any extras. She said she does legit massage only. Don't remember her name.

  4. #9358

    Re: 2 Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bvrpdx  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever been to 2 Spa on McLoughlin? I stopped in to check it out and was surprised by her very tight figure. Slightly older but great body. Didn't have time to stay today but hoping to head back next week. Feel free to PM me.
    I saw somebody who fits that description acouple of months ago. Her name sounded like shower (Xiao Ah?) Good massage followed by 69-BBBJ-cim. It was just OK, though. I didn't have the best chemistry with her. But now that I think about it, I think I should give the place another try.

  5. #9357

    2 spa

    Has anyone ever been to 2 Spa on McLoughlin? I stopped in to check it out and was surprised by her very tight figure. Slightly older but great body. Didn't have time to stay today but hoping to head back next week. Feel free to PM me.

  6. #9356

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by KittenzMittenz  [View Original Post]
    Hello gentlemen,

    I have done my best to make reports whenever I can, though admittedly haven't had a lot to contribute that isn't already here. Does anyone have any slamdunk BBFS spots? I could use a different place than CNA, Healthy Spa, or House. Feel free to DM me if its on the down low. I'm happy to trade anything I know in general. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it.
    In Tigard 135 xx SW Pacific Highway. Near an oilchange place and a dispensary. Ask for Anna. Slamdunk, guaranteed. I paid for a BBBJ. I was taking to long, and she just climbed on and I finished in her.

  7. #9355
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaJ  [View Original Post]
    Came back here after taking a long time away and was pleased to find Lily had returned. She is definitely in my top 3 as far as massage goes and is easy on the eyes with a cool personality as well. Standard finish last night, but I have had her out of her clothes before and can wander with the hands anywhere I want, she also likes to talk dirty which has made me laugh at the absurdity sometimes but is also sexy. Left here and walked a few blocks East to the Sandy Jug for some lunch, all in all a good afternoon.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I am in town for a while and will stop by on the weekend!

  8. #9354
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by AmaznAzn  [View Original Post]
    I've found that most of the BB ladies are on the older side.
    Younger, hotter ones don't need to. Its always the older ones that have little else to offer.

  9. #9353
    Quote Originally Posted by Burner77  [View Original Post]
    Just a heads up, she's on the much older side. Nice lady though.
    I've found that most of the BB ladies are on the older side.

  10. #9352

    House Massage

    Just a heads up, she's on the much older side. Nice lady though.

  11. #9351

    House massage

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoFun  [View Original Post]
    Google comes up with nothing. Is that the full name?

    Thanks.
    Here is her ad.

    https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-house...land-or-143259#rubmaps.

  12. #9350

    More info.

    Quote Originally Posted by AmaznAzn  [View Original Post]
    House Massage does.
    Google comes up with nothing. Is that the full name?

    Thanks.

  13. #9349
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenzMittenz  [View Original Post]
    Yeah they do. BB section doesn't seem to discuss AMPs, if at all.
    House Massage does.

  14. #9348

    Love spa. Lisa

    I went back to Love spa to see Lisa again. I missed her tight pussy that much. She still looked petite & slim. She was small but full of energy. Like a sexy rabbit.

    After several minutes of BBBJ, she covered me. I pounded her deep. I got tired. We switched to Asian cowgirl. She had a lot of energy. She rode me fast & hard. After the clean up, she still had the energy to give me a quick massage.

  15. #9347
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    There is a BB section on this site that discusses that very topic.

    Did CNA, Healthy Spa, or House offer BB?
    Yeah they do. BB section doesn't seem to discuss AMPs, if at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape