Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 207 of 826 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 257 307 707 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 12388
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Any options in hood river?

    Any options in hood river? May be planning a trip out there.

  2. #9297

    Sheng12 Hillsboro

    Made me wait in a room for 15 min, but got a nice massage. Not an erotic place in dress or offerings but again a good massage.

  3. #9296

    Oriental with Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by RamboRocky  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure how many times I visited this place after knowing about Angela. She is a real charm...
    Is this place Oriental Pearl on Cornell? Thanks for heads up.

  4. #9295

    Lisa at Love Spa

    Love Spa is not very convenient as I normally hang out on the West Side but the reports have been intriguing and today I had some free time and decided to take a chance.

    Lisa greeted me and my experience was consistent with reports here. The "massage" was bullshit but she pretty quickly figured out I wanted light strokes and she started purring in my ear and teasing me. I don't get or stay hard that easily these days but she had me like a railroad spike. Negotiated BBBJ and it was pretty spectacular. Lisa knows how to use her hands to enhance the experience. She didn't seem all that into DATY but she didn't refuse a bit of 69.

    On the way out the other girl Lucy came out and rather forcefully introduced herself. Honestly I think she's even more my type (petite with some really big tits) and I instantly realized I will be going back to see her -soon.

    Only downside for me is crossing the river. That might be a good thing as otherwise I would go broke quickly with these two.

  5. #9294
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingX  [View Original Post]
    Recording the entrance way and maybe hallways in becoming more common, but hopefully not the actual room. The session room should be considered a private space and not recorded.
    I highly doubt it, since girls value their privacy too. Unless its hidden camera I find it hard to believe that both parties will not noticed they are being recorded in the room?

    Nevertheless, nothing is impossible nowadays. Maybe one day we will find our private video on some well-known porno sites? JK.

  6. #9293
    Quote Originally Posted by BobA0  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. Definitely young and playful, cutish. And that's her real recent photo they send you just with a lot of creative editing.

    Massage was meh, teasing was pretty good, services above average, would say she needs more practice and stamina.

    Some deficiencies in the looks department: big sticking ears, some loose skin on her belly, chunky boobjob but she's definitely above and beyond the usual AMP offerings.
    She's not just any typical Chinese, she's Uygur ethnicity. In other words, Turkic ethnic group.

    Some of her features isn't your typical ethnic Han characteristics.

  7. #9292
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    There was one place in Beaverton about 5 years years ago that was monitored and raided. It was on the news. Stay vigilant.
    Yep, heard about that one. But owner is either from other state and / or overseas.

    They always come back "In any way, shape, or form".

  8. #9291
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaJ  [View Original Post]
    Came back here after taking a long time away and was pleased to find Lily had returned. She is definitely in my top 3 as far as massage goes and is easy on the eyes with a cool personality as well. Standard finish last night, but I have had her out of her clothes before and can wander with the hands anywhere I want, she also likes to talk dirty which has made me laugh at the absurdity sometimes but is also sexy. Left here and walked a few blocks East to the Sandy Jug for some lunch, all in all a good afternoon.
    The Google reviews are all from feminine names and the reviews seem to suggest this a legit massage place.

  9. #9290

    Oriental with Angela

    I am not sure how many times I visited this place after knowing about Angela. She is a real charm. Though she has started charging more after every visit, still worth it. I tried calling to block her time but nobody answered. I decided to go walk in. To my surprise she was there inside. I opened the door and there was a new tall girl in there a little manly and at her sight I was disappointed for a second but then came Angela from inside with her rack out of her top. I was instantly turned on. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. I don't know if she recognizes me or not but I liked the feeling. Asked for an HR and got ready in the room. We had a little small talk and started with the massage. Her massage is always great and relaxing. She do a little tease here and there and finally time for the flip. I kind of got a hint for CIM but then turned to FS. She went out and got the cover but kept hidden for a while giving me a little scare. She started with some kisses and licking my chest. Then she headed to action with mouth. She asked me if I was clean and then started sucking. One of the best ever I have experienced so far in pdx. The eye contact and the slowness made me almost lose it, but I tried to control and made the next move. She started riding for a while and then switched to Doggy. After the went to missionary. I took my own time. Playing with her clit and changing the pace. She seemed to love it, the only drawback was she did not let me use my hand. I could do anything with my rod. After a little heavy pounding I think she had her orgasm because she held me tight and close and asked me not to stop. By then I was a little exhausted and thought should call it a day and finished it. She cleaned me nicely and gave a lot of kisses. Her performance is consistent and worth the penny. Thank you for this group to introducing me to her!

  10. #9289
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Interesting share, I am more curious how you got pictures of the girls? Did they post their real Pic online?

    In terms of recording, I think that's not uncommon nowadays as it acts as deterrent for bad actors and potential criminals! We are not entering into some super legit businesses, what do one expect to happen? What about those mongers that secretly record girls too! You know who you are!!!
    Recording the entrance way and maybe hallways in becoming more common, but hopefully not the actual room. The session room should be considered a private space and not recorded.

  11. #9288

    Bella

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake1248  [View Original Post]
    I saw Bella in July and again saw her present on a recon of AMPs in August but did not stay this time. I believe Bella only comes out if you dislike the mms.
    Still there and very worth it!

  12. #9287
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaJ  [View Original Post]
    Came back here after taking a long time away and was pleased to find Lily had returned. She is definitely in my top 3 as far as massage goes and is easy on the eyes with a cool personality as well. Standard finish last night, but I have had her out of her clothes before and can wander with the hands anywhere I want, she also likes to talk dirty which has made me laugh at the absurdity sometimes but is also sexy. Left here and walked a few blocks East to the Sandy Jug for some lunch, all in all a good afternoon.
    Is that where she is? I went to Lotus today and she wasn't there, couldn't understand what Lisa was trying to tell me. Thanks for the heads-up, I'm going to head on over!

  13. #9286

    Spring Blossom at the start of Winter

    Came back here after taking a long time away and was pleased to find Lily had returned. She is definitely in my top 3 as far as massage goes and is easy on the eyes with a cool personality as well. Standard finish last night, but I have had her out of her clothes before and can wander with the hands anywhere I want, she also likes to talk dirty which has made me laugh at the absurdity sometimes but is also sexy. Left here and walked a few blocks East to the Sandy Jug for some lunch, all in all a good afternoon.

  14. #9285

    Visited Murray

    It was my second time to Murray. She is old but is not that busy. I went here because Angela was not available at the Oriental. I did not get her name but she was nice. She understand English. On the flip negotiated FS for a $$. She asked for more though but I was a little persistent. She got her setup and gave me a few kisses on nips and started with quick CBJ for a minute or 2. Then she was riding for 2 min, then doggy for 5 min, then we did missionary for the rest until the end. Great body but not so GFE type. To be short not like Angela but great value for money.

  15. #9284
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004
    Quote Originally Posted by SageSix  [View Original Post]
    Yeah any big massage sign places can be called a Massage parlor by default. There are *legal ones* that's registered with the state and operating in plaza or commercially zoned single properties. Then there are *illegal ones* that just rent a residential house for commercial purpose and put up a massage sign and call it Massage parlor or at best operating in Plaza but did not apply for facility permit for Massage Business.

    (A) for apartment AAMPs, like escort style mostly appointment base only and 1 on 1 in private incall location either in a house or hotel etc. Very flexible, don't get trouble with Massage board as they are not a Massage parlor and can't be fined or monitor! Can relocate instantly to evade law enforcement. Which also poses higher risk for customers as anything can happen

    I think the downtown Portland Chinese agency is like a Hybrid version of the two LOL.
    There was one place in Beaverton about 5 years years ago that was monitored and raided. It was on the news. Stay vigilant.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape