Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 8723
-
12-11-24 16:22 #7643Senior Member

Posts: 124Milford Jessika
Hey, has anyone seen the latina named Jessika recently? Looking for any recent intel on service / cost / etc. Thanks in advance.
-
12-11-24 09:05 #7642Senior Member

Posts: 1234Connecticut banned short stays some time in the last two years. Some may allow it if you reach out or stop in, but I doubt many would advertise after the ban took effect.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
https://cga.ct.gov/2023/ACT/PA/PDF/2023PA-00020-R00SB-01117-PA.PDF
-
12-08-24 19:42 #7641Senior Member

Posts: 389Thanks
Wish she was at diff jotel. Last I heard "6" ?
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:42 #7640Senior Member

Posts: 976Haven't been able to find anything reasonable or timely on dayuse.
Originally Posted by DonnnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 17:30 #7639Senior Member

Posts: 334Would you mind providing some details about her service that makes it bad? Thanks.
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-24 15:11 #7638Senior Member

Posts: 244IMO, she looks better than her pix. No demons. Reasonable rates.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
But a lot of drama and service could be better. If service was better, she would be Top 5 for sure.
-
12-05-24 18:15 #7637Senior Member

Posts: 389Info lately Italian MILF Milford
Any current reports here? Thanks https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...y/852118571025.
-
12-03-24 16:22 #7636Senior Member

Posts: 1533Short stay
Haven't been, but Shoreline in Milford. I think it's $30 cash for 3 hr block.
Originally Posted by Pcard
[View Original Post]
DayUse app has a few local options too. Larger time blocks reserve online and pay at hotel. No cancellation fee.
-
12-03-24 14:35 #7635Regular Member

Posts: 17Brenda
I had heard there were some quiet LE stings in the Wallingford area near her incall. I found an article referencing a sting in Oct while doing a quick google search. Anyway, be careful out there.
Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 12:35 #7634Senior Member

Posts: 389Best short stay West Haven Milford?
Thanks. Have note used short stay in years. Appreciate the help guys.
-
11-29-24 13:10 #7633Regular Member

Posts: 2Greeneyez
Looking to partake with this one. Anyone seen her?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...s/489403102003
-
11-26-24 10:17 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 878I was texting w poka because I wanted her white friend and we were set to meet and as I'm driving I texted to confirm I was on my way. No response. None for days now.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 09:18 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 693Yeah, her comms are currently really bad. When she first started, she'd answer pretty quickly. But then she'd fall asleep before our appointment, and I had to bang on her door to get her to wake up. On the other hand, I do miss her hot body.
Originally Posted by ThatBoyTruth
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 07:02 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 329How the hell do you get her to answer? She literally never texts back or calls back, I been trying ot see this chick for like legit 2 months LOL.
Originally Posted by Gonzo456
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 13:32 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 26I tried contacting the blonde too, got responses at first but when I tried to set up the meetup she never got back to me. If anyone see's her I'd be curious to hear back.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
In terms of Latina roulette lately, I went last week and met a nice Venezuelan woman (Sofia). She was at Rowe. Definitely had some work done and not the girl in the photos, but at least closer to the ad. I've found that I prefer going with the Latinas at Rowe over the Latinas at schoolhouse. Def less sketchy (never seen a handler) and the girls seem more attractive and closer to the ads (at least in body type, I've straight up left schoolhouse before because I was expecting a younger super model type and ended up with a 40 year old chunky Dominican). Not that I haven't had a good time at schoolhouse, it's just happened less and photos are a lot less accurate to what I'm at least expecting. I will say there was this nice red headed Spanish chick (maybe mid 20's to early 30's) that passed through and stayed at schoolhouse one time.












Reply With Quote




