Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 8717
-
11-21-24 13:57 #7607Senior Member

Posts: 94Show a pic or a link or give her number.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 13:44 #7606Senior Member

Posts: 216UTR spinner Lisa
Saw this one recently. She's in West Haven only doing outcall. Low volume. Great bbj, covered up for cowgirl, and blew in the bag.
Tight body and vag. Sorry no pic. Several of you have her number, try connecting again.
-
11-21-24 11:30 #7605Senior Member

Posts: 215Any Info?
30/28/30 in?
Originally Posted by ViperCum
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 09:34 #7604Senior Member

Posts: 976Don't know. Tried contacting her and heard nothing then out of the blue she replied back but I was pulling into work. Might try again today or next week.
Originally Posted by Champion1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 01:19 #7603Senior Member

Posts: 244Any Info?
Hiya fellas,
Any info on these providers? I am traveling to your area next week. They seem to post a lot, but I couldn't find much. I more on service than looks. Thanks in advance.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...i/776398408718
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...k/457379695056
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...o/610140088948
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...rds=2038363848
-
11-20-24 09:58 #7602Regular Member

Posts: 20Londyn
How is she? Love to hear any feedback! Thinking of stopping in today or tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 09:10 #7601Senior Member

Posts: 976Londyn. Been around for years. Just moved back from update NY. Was based in the New Haven area. Been looking to see her since she's back.
Originally Posted by Champion1979
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 21:30 #7600Regular Member

Posts: 20Ebony Greek Princess
https://tryst.link/escort/londynlewinsky
Has anyone seen her? Add looks great and services offered. Says she just lived here from.
Out of state and working out of apartment.
-
11-19-24 20:42 #7599Senior Member

Posts: 112The dark haired girl I think went by the name Pocahontes a few years back. I remember her from her cat face tattoo. Looks like she still in the game.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 17:54 #7598Senior Member

Posts: 216Duo
I've seen the dark haired one a couple times. Tried to get a Bbj, but she will only do covered' and covered full service.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
Nice bod, and lips. She works from her apt in West Haven.
-
11-19-24 14:49 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 312New duo?
I've never seen these 2 post before. I did reach out and got a reply. Does anyone recognize either? They say they're together but you could choose either or both. Supposedly incall in New Haven.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...x/457870041747
-
11-19-24 14:15 #7596Senior Member

Posts: 94Anyone seen her before is she legit and worth it?
-
11-19-24 12:08 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 175Brenda
If she's retired, then Good Luck to her. I always found her to be a solid provider. I thought this was coming so I tried to schedule with her several times in the last year when she posted but was never able to get a response. I had been on a yearly visit schedule but I guess not often enough to be remembered as a regular.
Originally Posted by JoSchmoe
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 07:14 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 89I just looked up her incall and it was sold last month. Could not connect with her last time I tried, I have her real number and have been seeing her off and on for almost 20 years. Spoke to her and said she didn't recognize my name, I did see her infrequently but my name is definitely recognizable, so who knows. Maybe someone else can give more info.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-24 20:56 #7593Senior Member

Posts: 145Brenda / Pretty Woman
Haven't seen Brenda / Pretty Woman in Wallingford post in a while. Rumor here is she's only seeing previous clients. After my earlier review with Pussycat Meow, I've got an itch to scratch for big fake tits and a bimbo MILF / GILF would be perfect.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
Note: I suspect she might be out of the business? Rumor is her incall was up for sale and found a new owner last month.
Anyone willing to connect me with her? PM is fine if discretion preferred.









Reply With Quote




