Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 695 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 514 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 10417
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10222

    Thansgiving Day

    Are there any clubs open on Thanksgiving Day afternoon, especially DH, Sins?

  2. #10221

    Threesome action

    Quote Originally Posted by Nikj240  [View Original Post]
    I got to know that someone in dollhouse doing 3 sum meets outside. Any one have any info who it is and how to approach?
    Is Maddie still at DH or Sins? I remember her talking about threesomes, although maybe it was with a male / female couple visiting the club.

    Those that want to see her in action can check out the links below:

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/46513...rn-videos.html

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/45464...rn-videos.html

    https://www.adultdvdempire.com/47329...rn-videos.html

  3. #10220

    To

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's TO.
    Take out. A date outside the club.

  4. #10219
    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    What's TO.
    It means take out.

  5. #10218
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinInk904  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about her but most the Cubans do. It's been hit or miss lately and most want to do TO for next day. Also puerto rican girl there Selena always does TO and easy with it. My cousin got it with just 1 lunch date and no extra coins. She's thick, short, long black hair, and a few tatts.
    What's TO.

  6. #10217

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by TkuCoach  [View Original Post]
    I briefly got to speak with her. Hit little Colombian black hair, nice rack. Anybody know if extras are available with her?
    Not sure about her but most the Cubans do. It's been hit or miss lately and most want to do TO for next day. Also puerto rican girl there Selena always does TO and easy with it. My cousin got it with just 1 lunch date and no extra coins. She's thick, short, long black hair, and a few tatts.

  7. #10216

    Flash

    Quote Originally Posted by OneForTheGlory  [View Original Post]
    Did they change staff cause when I would go to flash, it was a very black club. Any time I would go there I would not see any white dancers there.
    Yeah I agree, last time I was there was night shift but when I went the other day was around lunch and the bartender was white as was all 8 men at the bar. Black and white dancers. I've passed here at night and appeared predominantly AA. Kind of reminds me of The Pony right before they closed. Mostly white men during the day and AA at night. I would go at night and during the day and always felt welcome and safe. No issues at all.

  8. #10215

    Change in staff

    Quote Originally Posted by NflMongerv2  [View Original Post]
    Drove by Flash Dancers on Blanding and San Juan today and decided to stop in. Bar had 7 or 8 older white guys with a thick country girl bartender. No dancers were on the floor but two were in the dressing room. A tall white girl came out and sat next to me. Tried to strike up a convo but she wasn't having it. She seemed not to be awake or she found me repulsive. Probably the later but I asked if I could get a dance and she said yes. VIP room is perfectly set up for extras!! You got to walk to the back of the room next to the bar to get in and there are 6 or so well blocked booths. Dances are 30 per song so standard. She wasn't doing it for me so I got the one dance and left. Could definitely tell more is available.
    Did they change staff cause when I would go to flash, it was a very black club. Any time I would go there I would not see any white dancers there.

  9. #10214
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBoy904  [View Original Post]
    I hear you dude if you DM I'll slide with you.
    I'll say it's definitely more fun to go with friends so I try to do that in the evenings. Honestly if I want to go during the day I'll go by myself because I'm usually on a mission of just getting dances with extras then I'm out.

  10. #10213

    Sensation ocean

    Been out for a while, antibody know if she still works.

  11. #10212

    Same

    I hear you dude if you DM I'll slide with you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Unc93  [View Original Post]
    I've never been the type to go to clubs but have started to consider it. The escort scene is getting bad and see many guys have success on the strip forum.

    Do you guys go solo? I would feel awkward going by myself to the club. Or am I overthinking it?

  12. #10211

    Claudia. Colombian - whackos

    I briefly got to speak with her. Hit little Colombian black hair, nice rack. Anybody know if extras are available with her?

  13. #10210

    Sinsations

    Maybe I can get some help. I was at Sinsations the other night, and there was a girl who was mighty fine. Young. Very pretty. She had four studs around her mouth, two above her lips and two below, almost making a rectangle. Petite. Pierced nipples. We flirted and chatted for a bit but I had to go before.

    I could get a dance. Any idea who she might be, or what shifts she usually works? I was there on a Friday evening but can't always do Friday's with work being what it is these days. Anyone with info I'd love some. DM's or here, either way.

  14. #10209

    Flash Dancers dayshift

    Drove by Flash Dancers on Blanding and San Juan today and decided to stop in. Bar had 7 or 8 older white guys with a thick country girl bartender. No dancers were on the floor but two were in the dressing room. A tall white girl came out and sat next to me. Tried to strike up a convo but she wasn't having it. She seemed not to be awake or she found me repulsive. Probably the later but I asked if I could get a dance and she said yes. VIP room is perfectly set up for extras!! You got to walk to the back of the room next to the bar to get in and there are 6 or so well blocked booths. Dances are 30 per song so standard. She wasn't doing it for me so I got the one dance and left. Could definitely tell more is available.

  15. #10208

    Clubs

    I haven't bothered recently because the girls are just playing with their phones.

    I have some money and a dick that likes attention.

    Meh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape