rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 154 of 1476 FirstFirst ... 54 104 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 204 254 654 1154 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 22138
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMe  [View Original Post]
    I had reported earlier that Cosmic / Micci is for real and that I had a very nice session with her. Wanted to reschedule so I got ahold of her. She's outcall only and suggested a motel where I could get a room. She showed up and asked for the donation as we were chit-chatting and catching up. She said that she had to grab something from her car and would be right back, but she took the money and took off. Thought things were good because I'd seen her before, but should have stuck to the rule about never paying until the end if you can, or least after her clothes come off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/010795152484

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/179380438
    That's the same shit Brittney did to me. Sucks doesn't it?

  2. #19842
    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    Had a wet dream where I saw CherryBomb. The same place as before. Apparently the house is being remodeled upstairs. Many cats and a dog. Had a nice time. She is pretty skinny though. Boobs are small and floppy but I liked it. Got a good BBBJ, FS on menu but I chose the former. She is very responsive and had multiple oooohs. Nice clean kitty. Damage $250. I tipped. But this was all a dream, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/441687388459
    Sounds more like a nightmare for 250. I guess to each there own though.

  3. #19841

    Cosmic / Micci is now a thief!

    I had reported earlier that Cosmic / Micci is for real and that I had a very nice session with her. Wanted to reschedule so I got ahold of her. She's outcall only and suggested a motel where I could get a room. She showed up and asked for the donation as we were chit-chatting and catching up. She said that she had to grab something from her car and would be right back, but she took the money and took off. Thought things were good because I'd seen her before, but should have stuck to the rule about never paying until the end if you can, or least after her clothes come off.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/010795152484

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/179380438

  4. #19840
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1515

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by GrayMan52  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once last year but was incall. Looks like her face pics, but hides her weight well. She's OK, Good BBBJ. Haven't repeated.
    I don't see her hiding her weight. If you can't tell how fat she is then you have a problem. I don't care for bbw.

  5. #19839

    I thought she can be had for about 100?

    Whay why the 250 rate, Am I missing something?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lancelot6969  [View Original Post]
    Had a wet dream where I saw CherryBomb. The same place as before. Apparently the house is being remodeled upstairs. Many cats and a dog. Had a nice time. She is pretty skinny though. Boobs are small and floppy but I liked it. Got a good BBBJ, FS on menu but I chose the former. She is very responsive and had multiple oooohs. Nice clean kitty. Damage $250. I tipped. But this was all a dream, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/441687388459

  6. #19838

    This gal

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmash  [View Original Post]
    Who you talking about? Any link to her posting?
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...land/179382749

  7. #19837

    Cherry Bomb

    Had a wet dream where I saw CherryBomb. The same place as before. Apparently the house is being remodeled upstairs. Many cats and a dog. Had a nice time. She is pretty skinny though. Boobs are small and floppy but I liked it. Got a good BBBJ, FS on menu but I chose the former. She is very responsive and had multiple oooohs. Nice clean kitty. Damage $250. I tipped. But this was all a dream, right?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/441687388459
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CherryBomb.jpg‎  

  8. #19836
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikjik69  [View Original Post]
    The escorts aren't pricing out the middleman. The simps are over paying. Yes you can say it's supply and demand but our gov't printed a boatload of money the last 3 to 4 years and a select few benefited from it. Couple that with fewer women in the game and here we are. Women six years ago who would be lucky to get 200 now get 3 times that. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.
    Agree with everything you mentioned. Those select few have gotten friggin rich since covid and have honestly distorted many things. Look at auto prices. The 20-25 k new automobile is now gone. Those "select few" are willing to pay 50-100 k for a truck / suv, helping automakers to not care if they sell fewer vehicles.

  9. #19835
    Quote Originally Posted by Bernie76  [View Original Post]
    Same here. Go look at the rates over on Tryst, high enough to make me walk away from this hobby. Seems like escorts are slowly pricing out the middleman.
    The escorts aren't pricing out the middleman. The simps are over paying. Yes you can say it's supply and demand but our gov't printed a boatload of money the last 3 to 4 years and a select few benefited from it. Couple that with fewer women in the game and here we are. Women six years ago who would be lucky to get 200 now get 3 times that. Sorry if this is the wrong place for this.

  10. #19834

    Meg

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmith1969  [View Original Post]
    Saw her once last year but was incall. Looks like her face pics, but hides her weight well. She's OK, Good BBBJ. Haven't repeated.

  11. #19833

    Meg carplay


  12. #19832
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Ya, not trying to yuck anyone's yum. I just couldn't see paying this particular woman that much for any amount of time. YMMV as always but she just doesn't do it for me enough to let go of that amount of cash.
    Same here. Go look at the rates over on Tryst, high enough to make me walk away from this hobby. Seems like escorts are slowly pricing out the middleman.

  13. #19831
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1189

    Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtMerchant  [View Original Post]
    Ya, not trying to yuck anyone's yum. I just couldn't see paying this particular woman that much for any amount of time. YMMV as always but she just doesn't do it for me enough to let go of that amount of cash.
    I understand 100%. But, I stand by my earlier statement. Its all about what turns us on individually, and what we can afford. That's it in a nutshell. I know her personally although I've never had sex with her, and from knowing her I think she will be the real thing for the right guys. Its all in our perception.

  14. #19830
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech1  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect gents, she charges what the market will bear. She has clients that pay her more than that. I personally can't afford that rate either.

    Its what is worth the available funds to us. Some guys drive Buicks, like me. Some guys can afford to drive a Mercades. Some a Porshe. All get you to the same place.

    When I saw this I had to look, with all possible respect she's a high milage used Pinto with no AC.

    Carry on gentlemen, and you too Cheech

    A2
    Ya, not trying to yuck anyone's yum. I just couldn't see paying this particular woman that much for any amount of time. YMMV as always but she just doesn't do it for me enough to let go of that amount of cash.

  15. #19829

    RickyBubs: It's your own fault read the forums once in a while!

    Quote Originally Posted by TSmash  [View Original Post]
    Who you talking about? Any link to her posting?
    #19801.

    BooneDawg BooneDawg is online now.

    Senior Member.

    Cheech.

    Saw her yesterday, the verification was CRAZY, the most paranoid person I've seen EVER seen. Video verification the day before, then again on my way driving, then wanted a pic of the hotel when I arrived, a LEO check when I arrived, then wanted to see my phone pictures and make sure I wasn't recording. To the point that I would have walked if she hadn't taken the envelope to the adjoining room (another thing that freaked me out -she had two rooms, I did check it, but anyone could have come in after I checked). 15+ minutes of fucking around when I got to the room, needed to go get a towel, then fuck around with the music, then go hide the envelope in the other room, then find a charger, then answer text. WOW--I was getting so freaked out I didn't know how I'd even perform! So we get started and I told her I could go a couple rounds, "Oh that's and upcharge", EVERYTHING was an upcharge. I said I'm here for an hour, not a qv or 30 min. Nope didn't matter, told me I should have known that. I was like whatever. She started arguing that if I had been doing this for as long as I said that's standard, I said NOPE not standard for an hour appointment. She then had toilet paper stuffed in her cooter, "didn't want panties to get wet" and completely forgot about it (BTW I was first appt of the day). Never been with someone that wanted to argue about service like her. I was finally like fuck it, I'm already here for an hour and choose / agreed for the Greek upgrade prior to arrival. I got it in my head I wasn't going to bust quick. I hit / pounded that ass for 45 minutes; I couldn't believe I could do it (usually pretty quick) but I was mentally going to pound it as long as I could. Hard pounding too, hands on both shoulders pulling her back and pounding, she took it like a champ, and she said she even came a couple times.

    Would I repeat, NO. To much drama and when I go see someone it's to relax and enjoy myself. Once there and being put through the run around and attitude it turned into a grudge fuck. Body on a 10 scale 5-6, face 5, service was good she did swallow. Another reason I will stay away from Skipthegames and low end advertising sites. Tryst is the new bottom and P411 is the standard for me.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cleve...-/435846721280
    Last edited by BooneDawg; 11-25-24 at 09:26. Reason: Wrong Title

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape