Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 33053
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27668

    Bristol. Yikes

    I thought I read a positive review of this provider but perhaps I had her mixed up with someone else.

    Anyway. On the phone was very pleasant. Hosts out of a private residence in Bristol.

    Walk in and there's an air mattress on the floor right in the front room with a sheet providing a little privacy to the hallway leading to the kitchen.

    I think there are roommates above but no one else was home.

    Anyway. I saw her during the day and the bright light was not flattering.

    Pictures in the ad are her though.

    Lots of signs of demons / previous surgeries.

    Felt rushed, she got into things towards the end but wasn't very friendly and I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/255413485254

  2. #27667
    Anyone have a name or have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/663526320248

  3. #27666

    And again today.

    Maybe, just maybe, she's feeling the repercussions of dishonesty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/012621195834

  4. #27665

    I thought

    That this gal was the good one and has been for years. Way back she was in Vernon with a header reading along the lines of "roses are red, violets are blue, I want to blow you." There is a similarity in looks with the thief, but aren't they different gals? I saw this one when she first started out. Good head, nice, seemed very unsure of herself and kept stopping to chat. Got the job done but due to distance I never repeated. She moved to WL some time ago. If this is the same as the ripoff gal, thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037

  5. #27664

    And earlier today too.

    Will post every time she does on STG. Stay away. Drive these cheats out of the area / hobby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/263616711021

  6. #27663

    Here she is again today.


  7. #27662

    Scammers and robbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037
    Why doesn't everyone this site set up fake dates with these girls. Overwhelm them with fakes maybe they will quit the biz.

  8. #27661

    There she is AGAIN

    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037

  9. #27660

    Don't know about now but

    A few years ago, this person was using stall tactics after arrival, so much so that people gave up.

    This was in multiple reports. Have a plan B just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Always thought her pics looked good but never really considered her since she's always advertising car date only.
    .

  10. #27659

    Antonio Oita

    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
    No need for a second thought, or take time reading any reviews. Book ASAP and go see her.

    If you still want to read reviews, check Stamford CT forum.

  11. #27658
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
    See the Stamford forum.

  12. #27657

    Olita Antonia

    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html

  13. #27656
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156
    Always thought her pics looked good but never really considered her since she's always advertising car date only.

  14. #27655
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156
    Wow, shame to hear. Been on my radar for a long while. Just always wrong place wrong time.

    Stay safe.

  15. #27654

    Still a thief

    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape