Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 2204 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 33054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27669
    Anyone have a name or have experience with this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/663526320248

  2. #27668

    And again today.

    Maybe, just maybe, she's feeling the repercussions of dishonesty.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/012621195834

  3. #27667

    I thought

    That this gal was the good one and has been for years. Way back she was in Vernon with a header reading along the lines of "roses are red, violets are blue, I want to blow you." There is a similarity in looks with the thief, but aren't they different gals? I saw this one when she first started out. Good head, nice, seemed very unsure of herself and kept stopping to chat. Got the job done but due to distance I never repeated. She moved to WL some time ago. If this is the same as the ripoff gal, thanks for the heads up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037

  4. #27666

    And earlier today too.

    Will post every time she does on STG. Stay away. Drive these cheats out of the area / hobby.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/263616711021

  5. #27665

    Here she is again today.


  6. #27664

    Scammers and robbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037
    Why doesn't everyone this site set up fake dates with these girls. Overwhelm them with fakes maybe they will quit the biz.

  7. #27663

    There she is AGAIN

    Unrelentingly- STAY AWAY. We should drive these rip=off gals from the Hobby. Doing my part.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...b/125529957037

  8. #27662

    Don't know about now but

    A few years ago, this person was using stall tactics after arrival, so much so that people gave up.

    This was in multiple reports. Have a plan B just in case.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    Always thought her pics looked good but never really considered her since she's always advertising car date only.
    .

  9. #27661

    Antonio Oita

    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
    No need for a second thought, or take time reading any reviews. Book ASAP and go see her.

    If you still want to read reviews, check Stamford CT forum.

  10. #27660
    Quote Originally Posted by AdoroCulo  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html
    See the Stamford forum.

  11. #27659

    Olita Antonia

    Has anyone there seen her? She's coming to Minneapolis soon, and I was thinking about seeing her. Pics look nice, but she doesn't have TER reviews that I can find. Feel free to DM if you don't want to post here. Thanks.

    https://olitafriends.com/olitaescort/antonia.html

  12. #27658
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156
    Always thought her pics looked good but never really considered her since she's always advertising car date only.

  13. #27657
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156
    Wow, shame to hear. Been on my radar for a long while. Just always wrong place wrong time.

    Stay safe.

  14. #27656

    Still a thief

    I will not relent on this gal. A week or two away and she then thinks all is good? Tired of Rip-Offs. Will remind everyone who and what she is until her business dries up or she makes good.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...h/158925008156

  15. #27655
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyRickMas  [View Original Post]
    You were the real true player she was lookin for then. Too bad she couldn't keep you on her team.

    On a sidenote, has anyone seen or heard from Callie lately? I'm on wax saying I wouldn't see her anymore but I lied. Saw her some months back and something wild happened. I had her in mish, her legs pinned back to her ears and she squirted right in her own mouth. Might have ben the hottest thing I've seen all year. She didn't expect it either that shit caught her by surprise. All over her face. Even wilder is what happened next. She completely shut the fuck up! She got real quiet and contemplative. We sat there cuddling, the bed completely soaked in her cum and she actually talked to me like a normal person. No raspy voice, no mile a minute rambling, no comedy videos. For a good half hour we just talked. If you've ever met Callie you know how bizarre this is. And it was sexy as fuck. I had never been super attracted to her before; I mostly just enjoyed sport fucking her but I got to admit for that half hour I was hard the whole time. She kept fingering herself and flicking her squirt in my face like she was mad at me for fuckin up her eye makeup. Then she hopped back on for some more. Of course she disappeared not too long after, stopped posting. Right after she got me addicted again. So I'm curious. If you need to PM, that's cool too.

    Later playas.
    She's got an upcoming court date. The case is sealed so I have no idea what it's for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape