Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 8724
-
11-25-24 13:32 #7629Senior Member

Posts: 26I tried contacting the blonde too, got responses at first but when I tried to set up the meetup she never got back to me. If anyone see's her I'd be curious to hear back.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
In terms of Latina roulette lately, I went last week and met a nice Venezuelan woman (Sofia). She was at Rowe. Definitely had some work done and not the girl in the photos, but at least closer to the ad. I've found that I prefer going with the Latinas at Rowe over the Latinas at schoolhouse. Def less sketchy (never seen a handler) and the girls seem more attractive and closer to the ads (at least in body type, I've straight up left schoolhouse before because I was expecting a younger super model type and ended up with a 40 year old chunky Dominican). Not that I haven't had a good time at schoolhouse, it's just happened less and photos are a lot less accurate to what I'm at least expecting. I will say there was this nice red headed Spanish chick (maybe mid 20's to early 30's) that passed through and stayed at schoolhouse one time.
-
11-25-24 10:12 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 312Latina roulette??
Nobody has been playing roulette lately? There's a few who don't look like the typical ones posting lately. There's a blonde and a tattooed one. I've made tracks with both and comms were different than what you typically get from those gals. It almost felt like I was communicating with the girl. But who tf knows. I did get a confirmation pic of the blonde and I think it may actually be the one in the photo.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...6/953865683223
-
11-25-24 00:13 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 977Someone reported she was also walking in that no go zone. Not one good report recently.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 18:00 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 380I hadn't seen her for years and decided to see her in Stamford because she was 5 minutes away from where I was staying. Pretty much the same scenario. Dog barked loudly from the moment I walked in and did not let up. She eventually locked the dog in the bathroom where it whimpered and continued to bark although less frequently. I was so distracted by the dog I barely got a look at her since she went for my cock almost immediately.
Originally Posted by DubletduBlow
[View Original Post]
She did not look great compared to even a few years ago. I guess age and a few thousand cocks will do that to you. I initially put a donation down for a half hour but I got my nut out asap and high tailed it out of there. I took a few bills from the donation at her suggestion. I don't know how she's not getting kicked out of these hotels with a dog that barks constantly.
-
11-24-24 00:05 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 244Gotcha. When she reappeared a few months ago she was offering car dates, probably still does some of her other postings she was obviously on Temple Street. I'm just not in the New Haven area and too old and tired to waste my time driving down there without any real prior testamonials. Thanks for the heads up.
Originally Posted by ArviK88
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 23:44 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 335I tried to set up a QV about a year ago, went to the meeting point, waited for 5 minutes and left. She texted me an hour later saying she fell in sleep, right. .
I texted her about 3 months ago again when she reappeared, but she told me she was in the "no go" zone in western New Haven. I told her I wasn't going there. She said she understood, and that was that. I think she's legit, but probably only worth a car BJ in case of emergency.
Originally Posted by Gossage54
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 22:47 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 377Facinating
She looks like she was generated by AI.
Originally Posted by Gossage54
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 19:14 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 244Anybody?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/675659462862
This one had been posting with frequency then vanished for a bit now put up a couple of posts yesterday. She's never given a name I think I read one review a little while back. With DSLs like this the reviw's posiive point was just that. Head definitely worth a repeat and $80 is reasonable. Never heard any other reviews.
-
11-23-24 07:24 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 59UTR Lisa
Can anyone PM me Lisa's number? I'm in that area and was looking to see someone new. I'm a man of etiquette and will not ruin it for anybody. Just need a new provider because my current one has become flaky. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
11-22-24 21:23 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 72Holy shit! Crazy dog!! Made me LOL. Good thing you you didn't have your dick out. He might not have gone for the shoe.
Originally Posted by DubletduBlow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:42 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 977Where abouts would I have to get a room?
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:00 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 81It's +1 (203) 243-0XXX treat her with some respect. Usually doesn't have a room so car date or get room for her. She's chill and pretty timid but for what you're spending you're going to have a good time. I posted her number already before maybe it didn't go through. She's already given me the okay to post her number. Just remember treat her with respect this is a good thing for everyone. Don't be the monger that ruins it like with Missy from naughy.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 17:31 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 216UTR spinner Lisa
Senior members PM me. I'll share her number.
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:40 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 693Yes, I remember she has a tat of her name that would fit with Kat.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:36 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 693Katt / Poka
Chocolate girl goes by Kat or Pokahotness. I've seen her quite a few times at least 6 or 7 years ago when she was in Stratford and areas nearby. Interesting her age hasn't changed in all that time. All services were covered. Never a GFE, but all holes were available for access. She hasn't posted regularly in quite some time.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






