Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 1261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26912

    Jumped the gun

    I feared the worst here. Apparently the results came negative and allergic reaction to certain rubber. Whew!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    All.

    It's a PSA. She gives a gift for lifetime. Careful, I learnt it the hard way. I am quitting the hobby. I was fully wrapped but still got the gift from her.

  2. #26911
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    Saw Deanna a while back during her tour to Northern VA. She has to be in her early 60's by now. I had a decent enough time. Just don't go expecting a wild romp with a 30 year old MILF.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=deanna#post4657478.

  3. #26910

    Babs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    I was excited about her being back I remember her lollipop skills from back in the day but her ad says that he lollipop is now covered. 150 for a covered lollipop is a no go for me.
    I saw that also and think it is just a poorly worded ad. Full service is covered, lollipop uncovered just like back in the day. YMMV as always but I doubt she is doing CBJ.

  4. #26909

    New pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/509502811881
    She's been posting for awhile now. She is using new photos. She appears to have put on a little weight based on her new pictures.

  5. #26908

  6. #26907
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    Just cleared it bro.

  7. #26906

    Milf

    Any info on this MILF? Communication seems good. Says she allows BBBJ and daty, but no msog. Would like to know about hygiene cause I've been hungry for the kitty. My last visit with a white bunny in greenville I went to town for a long ass time. Just when she was about to cum it got too sensitive and she made me stop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/669409092273

  8. #26905

    Babs

    I was excited about her being back I remember her lollipop skills from back in the day but her ad says that he lollipop is now covered. 150 for a covered lollipop is a no go for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/701063275075

    As was mentioned a few pages back, and I'm sure some of you have seen her ads, Babs Bunny is in town. She was a staple during the BP days and a favorite of mine back then before dropping off for a number of years. Now that she is back, I wanted to see her and am happy to report that it is still a very positive experience. She clearly takes care of herself and has a very nice, MILFy body. I went with the $300-2 pop-hr and that is precisely what I got. BBBJCIM for Round 1 and BBBJ to CFS for Round 2. Like all of us, I am getting older and it has not always worked out going for an encore performance in an hour but Babs has never failed to deliver in that department. It was fun to see her again and get re-acquainted.

  9. #26904
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    She goes way bank to the Craigslist days.

  10. #26903

    ForTheDub

    Inbox is full.

  11. #26902

    Deanna Soprano Cary

    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.58.00 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.58.21 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.57.46 PM (1).jpg‎  

  12. #26901

    Babs

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/701063275075

    As was mentioned a few pages back, and I'm sure some of you have seen her ads, Babs Bunny is in town. She was a staple during the BP days and a favorite of mine back then before dropping off for a number of years. Now that she is back, I wanted to see her and am happy to report that it is still a very positive experience. She clearly takes care of herself and has a very nice, MILFy body. I went with the $300-2 pop-hr and that is precisely what I got. BBBJCIM for Round 1 and BBBJ to CFS for Round 2. Like all of us, I am getting older and it has not always worked out going for an encore performance in an hour but Babs has never failed to deliver in that department. It was fun to see her again and get re-acquainted.

  13. #26900

    Ash / Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterBoy13  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know any reliable providers that do greek?
    I had a good time with Ashley, reviewed her. Her ad says Greek available, I'm sure for an upcharge. She wanted $40 more for BBJ.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/179358833

  14. #26899

    Michelle C

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeTheLadies  [View Original Post]
    Raleigh forum shows two "Michelles". One redhead from St. Louis, the other shows as a local. Which one are you referring to?
    Insane body. She's a great time. I've seen her twice this year.

  15. #26898

    The search continues

    Anyone know any reliable providers that do greek?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape