Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26927

    Layla Kayla Katie Raleigh

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    These are pictures in case page gets deleted.
    Pictures update. Stay safe out there.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/495441807183
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-26 12.27.40 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-26 12.28.01 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-26 12.28.08 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-26 12.23.58 PM.jpg‎  

  2. #26926
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    She's been posting for awhile now. She is using new photos. She appears to have put on a little weight based on her new pictures.
    She posts a good game in her ad, but each time I've reached out, even driven to her, it turns into an issue. Either radio silence upon arrival, or suddenly the deal we had isn't good enough and she's either not doing QV, or she's just asking for a huge increase. I suspect along with the "if you're too big, forget it" thing, she may be one of those intensely picky, annoying types that ruins the vibe. Buts someone prove me wrong!

    Have to say on the other hand, saw Linda from Venezuela again for probably the 20th time and never disappoints me.

  3. #26925

    Bonnie

    Bonnie is an A+ provider! Have seen her several times. Always nice easy to talk to, clean spot. She opens the door and looks a hundred percent like her photos. Smells nice, clean and fresh. Plus she is a smoke show in the face and body all natural. Not going into details or price. Take the plunge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/179400007

  4. #26924
    Senior Member


    Posts: 262

    Rubbers

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    I feared the worst here. Apparently the results came negative and allergic reaction to certain rubber. Whew!
    See? This is why you should never wear them!

  5. #26923

    Jumped the gun

    I feared the worst here. Apparently the results came negative and allergic reaction to certain rubber. Whew!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    All.

    It's a PSA. She gives a gift for lifetime. Careful, I learnt it the hard way. I am quitting the hobby. I was fully wrapped but still got the gift from her.

  6. #26922
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    Saw Deanna a while back during her tour to Northern VA. She has to be in her early 60's by now. I had a decent enough time. Just don't go expecting a wild romp with a 30 year old MILF.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=deanna#post4657478.

  7. #26921

    Babs

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman72  [View Original Post]
    I was excited about her being back I remember her lollipop skills from back in the day but her ad says that he lollipop is now covered. 150 for a covered lollipop is a no go for me.
    I saw that also and think it is just a poorly worded ad. Full service is covered, lollipop uncovered just like back in the day. YMMV as always but I doubt she is doing CBJ.

  8. #26920

    New pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexThag  [View Original Post]
    Any one have any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/509502811881
    She's been posting for awhile now. She is using new photos. She appears to have put on a little weight based on her new pictures.

  9. #26919

  10. #26918
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    Inbox is full.
    Just cleared it bro.

  11. #26917

    Milf

    Any info on this MILF? Communication seems good. Says she allows BBBJ and daty, but no msog. Would like to know about hygiene cause I've been hungry for the kitty. My last visit with a white bunny in greenville I went to town for a long ass time. Just when she was about to cum it got too sensitive and she made me stop.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/669409092273

  12. #26916

    Babs

    I was excited about her being back I remember her lollipop skills from back in the day but her ad says that he lollipop is now covered. 150 for a covered lollipop is a no go for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by GWill34  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...l/701063275075

    As was mentioned a few pages back, and I'm sure some of you have seen her ads, Babs Bunny is in town. She was a staple during the BP days and a favorite of mine back then before dropping off for a number of years. Now that she is back, I wanted to see her and am happy to report that it is still a very positive experience. She clearly takes care of herself and has a very nice, MILFy body. I went with the $300-2 pop-hr and that is precisely what I got. BBBJCIM for Round 1 and BBBJ to CFS for Round 2. Like all of us, I am getting older and it has not always worked out going for an encore performance in an hour but Babs has never failed to deliver in that department. It was fun to see her again and get re-acquainted.

  13. #26915
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyThornton  [View Original Post]
    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    She goes way bank to the Craigslist days.

  14. #26914

    ForTheDub

    Inbox is full.

  15. #26913

    Deanna Soprano Cary

    MILF visiting Cary. Review found in Virginia Beach forum.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/362448757640
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.58.00 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.58.21 PM.jpg‎   Screenshot 2024-11-24 5.57.46 PM (1).jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape