Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 270 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22627

    Help with the link

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?
    Upscale Mature Companion (link).

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/004604966572

  2. #22626

    Upscale mature companion

    Sorry I am an old guy and not that techie (LOL). So not sure how to post link. Anyway, saw this ad on STG and think the lady looks hot. Anyone have any intel?

  3. #22625

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the super late response, I was out of town for a while. Inbox has been cleaned out. IIRC, it was 250 for an hour but I never have that much time so I was probably only there for 30-40 minutes but that was on me. No idea about CIM, didn't ask. No rush, in fact she went so long with the BJ that I was worried I'd finish and really wanted to fuck. Nice hotel north of the airport. She was cute and cool, an easy repeat for me when she comes back to town.
    A link would be great, thanks.

  4. #22624

    Jezzy j link

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...t/987796906930

    Quote Originally Posted by Bottum  [View Original Post]
    Another warning on her, posting numerous times on STG last few days post title.

    Let this squirrel get a nut. Her pics are highly filtered, average looks at best, average all covered service.

    Jezzy. Cash & dash me this summer and almost scammed another senior monger who also reported her here. I 'm hoping she'll never get a dime hobbying here! Bottom out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails z.jpg‎  

  5. #22623

    Jezzy j 34

    Another warning on her, posting numerous times on STG last few days post title.

    Let this squirrel get a nut. Her pics are highly filtered, average looks at best, average all covered service.

    Jezzy. Cash & dash me this summer and almost scammed another senior monger who also reported her here. I 'm hoping she'll never get a dime hobbying here! Bottom out.

  6. #22622
    Senior Member


    Posts: 444

    Ariyah Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Tried to pm, your inbox is full:

    You mind sharing her ss and half rates? Cim available?
    Rushed at all? Good area? Cute pics / hope its her LOL. Thanks.
    Sorry for the super late response, I was out of town for a while. Inbox has been cleaned out. IIRC, it was 250 for an hour but I never have that much time so I was probably only there for 30-40 minutes but that was on me. No idea about CIM, didn't ask. No rush, in fact she went so long with the BJ that I was worried I'd finish and really wanted to fuck. Nice hotel north of the airport. She was cute and cool, an easy repeat for me when she comes back to town.

  7. #22621

    Any reviews on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand-rapids/female-escorts/other/specials-/573293334073

  8. #22620

    No games

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    Per your request, "high-end provider with incall for a little afternoon delight", and I'm assuming Grand Rapids.

    Amber: Outcall.

    Paula: Outcall.

    Prettiest and Wettest: Not Grand Rapids.

    No Games is the only one that meets requirements of Incall and Grand Rapids but I can't help you there.
    No Games, I believe, is Dallas operating out of that place on Kalamazoo that many mongers have warned against in the MP thread. I'm still hoping someone went and had a good time. So far I've only heard bad things so I had to pass on a really nice duo. Sad.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  9. #22619

    Ginger

    Anyone know anything: https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/826009777042.

    I searched but only found expired links.

  10. #22618

    ??

    Quote Originally Posted by Novaone  [View Original Post]
    Search for Mikelle.
    She's been around that long? I remember there are 2 mikelle.

  11. #22617
    Quote Originally Posted by RobBob62  [View Original Post]
    Any news on this one? I thought I had seen a few reviews a while back, but I have not been able to find them. No name on the post, so I don't know who to search for.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/040172222229
    That's Dakoda , I had a good time with her.

  12. #22616
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    I remember someone reviewed her before. Come on shed some light here LOL.
    Search for Mikelle.

  13. #22615

    Anyone?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexKai777  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/672903351870

    I know she's been reviewed but can't find it with search.

    Anyone can share their experience with the provider?

    I remember she's got mixed reviews.
    I remember someone reviewed her before. Come on shed some light here LOL.

  14. #22614

    Asian Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing those Asian adds on STG. Decided to give it a whirl. Chatted, received lots of nice pictures. Ya know, 20 yr olds, stacked. I triple confirmed that it wasn't a bait and switch. Arrived to hotel on 28th / Patterson, it had a red roof. If I recall. Was met by two 50 yr old Taiwanese ladies. They weren't bad looking. Had a little more padding than I care for. Whatever. I needed it. And come on. $250 for a 1 hr duo, massage, bbj, cfs. That's a bargain, me thinks.

    And I went knowing this was an experiment to see what I'd learn. Like if this was legit or a scam, or if the girls were really that young and hot, or. Like how I found out tonight I'm not a fan of a surprise finger in my arse while I'm mid-swing. Bwahahaha. In her defense, I did tell her to eat it while I bent her friend over. And neither of them spoke very good English. Hahaha.

    But hey. If any of this is of interest go ahead and message me and I'll send the number..
    Do you have a link for those ads?

  15. #22613

    Asian Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Keep seeing those Asian adds on STG. Decided to give it a whirl. Chatted, received lots of nice pictures. Ya know, 20 yr olds, stacked. I triple confirmed that it wasn't a bait and switch. Arrived to hotel on 28th / Patterson, it had a red roof. If I recall. Was met by two 50 yr old Taiwanese ladies. They weren't bad looking. Had a little more padding than I care for. Whatever. I needed it. And come on. $250 for a 1 hr duo, massage, bbj, cfs. That's a bargain, me thinks.

    And I went knowing this was an experiment to see what I'd learn. Like if this was legit or a scam, or if the girls were really that young and hot, or. Like how I found out tonight I'm not a fan of a surprise finger in my arse while I'm mid-swing. Bwahahaha. In her defense, I did tell her to eat it while I bent her friend over. And neither of them spoke very good English. Hahaha..
    Do you have a link for those ads?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape