Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 30813
-
11-26-24 12:45 #26928Senior Member

Posts: 585Jeeeesus, you had a rough couple of weeks worrying about that one. Reminds me of the time I went to my doc because I had urethral pain and was convinced I had something. He ran all the panels, LOL He's a personal friend, so when I followed up with him and everything was negative, he asked me what kind of sex I've been having with the 20-somethings and how often, he laughed and said "you really need to give your penis a rest to let it heal, it's all bruised inside there. It can only take so much abuse in a short time. " PHEEEW.
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-24 12:31 #26927Senior Member

Posts: 625Layla Kayla Katie Raleigh
Pictures update. Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/495441807183
-
11-26-24 08:59 #26926Senior Member

Posts: 1710She posts a good game in her ad, but each time I've reached out, even driven to her, it turns into an issue. Either radio silence upon arrival, or suddenly the deal we had isn't good enough and she's either not doing QV, or she's just asking for a huge increase. I suspect along with the "if you're too big, forget it" thing, she may be one of those intensely picky, annoying types that ruins the vibe. Buts someone prove me wrong!
Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24
[View Original Post]
Have to say on the other hand, saw Linda from Venezuela again for probably the 20th time and never disappoints me.
-
11-26-24 07:59 #26925Senior Member

Posts: 238Bonnie
Bonnie is an A+ provider! Have seen her several times. Always nice easy to talk to, clean spot. She opens the door and looks a hundred percent like her photos. Smells nice, clean and fresh. Plus she is a smoke show in the face and body all natural. Not going into details or price. Take the plunge.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rham/179400007
-
11-26-24 07:56 #26924Senior Member

Posts: 262Rubbers
See? This is why you should never wear them!
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 22:33 #26923Senior Member

Posts: 299Jumped the gun
I feared the worst here. Apparently the results came negative and allergic reaction to certain rubber. Whew!
Originally Posted by Chilljacker
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 13:49 #26922Senior Member

Posts: 558Saw Deanna a while back during her tour to Northern VA. She has to be in her early 60's by now. I had a decent enough time. Just don't go expecting a wild romp with a 30 year old MILF.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...ghlight=deanna#post4657478.
-
11-25-24 13:12 #26921Senior Member

Posts: 141Babs
I saw that also and think it is just a poorly worded ad. Full service is covered, lollipop uncovered just like back in the day. YMMV as always but I doubt she is doing CBJ.
Originally Posted by Sandman72
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 13:03 #26920Senior Member

Posts: 234New pictures
She's been posting for awhile now. She is using new photos. She appears to have put on a little weight based on her new pictures.
Originally Posted by AlexThag
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 12:41 #26919Senior Member

Posts: 141Any one have any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/509502811881
-
11-25-24 08:18 #26918Senior Member

Posts: 438Just cleared it bro.
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 08:13 #26917Senior Member

Posts: 377Milf
Any info on this MILF? Communication seems good. Says she allows BBBJ and daty, but no msog. Would like to know about hygiene cause I've been hungry for the kitty. My last visit with a white bunny in greenville I went to town for a long ass time. Just when she was about to cum it got too sensitive and she made me stop.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/669409092273
-
11-25-24 06:15 #26916Senior Member

Posts: 84Babs
I was excited about her being back I remember her lollipop skills from back in the day but her ad says that he lollipop is now covered. 150 for a covered lollipop is a no go for me.
Originally Posted by GWill34
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 00:32 #26915Senior Member

Posts: 304She goes way bank to the Craigslist days.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 23:07 #26914Senior Member

Posts: 281ForTheDub
Inbox is full.











Reply With Quote




