Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 7069
-
12-03-24 13:30 #5914Senior Member

Posts: 26She is now back at 1300 E. Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach.
Originally Posted by Griswold
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 05:36 #5913Senior Member

Posts: 158Jessica Location
Where is Jessica (the TUMA queen) working now? I've seen a couple of different reports. Does anyone have her current phone number? Thank you.
-
11-30-24 07:24 #5912Senior Member

Posts: 112Fabulous Asian spa.
Originally Posted by Flight57
[View Original Post]
4620 w commercial Blvd. , Tamarac, Florida 33319.
-
11-26-24 09:24 #5911Senior Member

Posts: 373An address may be helpfull.
Originally Posted by BbwLover954
[View Original Post]
There was one east of the turnpike 4629 w Commercial, but it shows closed, in RM.
-
11-24-24 17:40 #5910Senior Member

Posts: 112Rate your experience
Anybody been in on fabulous Asian spa they have 3 locations on west and east commercial 👀.
-
11-23-24 21:13 #5909Senior Member

Posts: 124Kgfe
Sorry! Jessica she's been the best one I have met from this agency this year.
Originally Posted by FloorGuy13
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 07:02 #5908Senior Member

Posts: 51Hey Kev, they show Jessica and Helen are in the he line up. Did you mean Jessica? Thanks.
Originally Posted by KevinCostello
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 15:47 #5907Senior Member

Posts: 124Kgfe
Current option jennifer is a highpoint for KGFE, very very great option I know sometimes its good and other times just OK but this one is a keeper I highly recommend.
-
11-21-24 11:50 #5906Senior Member

Posts: 590Randi. Galt Ocean
https://www.relaxrestorereplenishwithrandi.com/
For those of you who are actually looking for a real massage (and tug). Reasonable rates for trained and experienced service. Modest tip for HJ.
-
11-19-24 08:45 #5905Senior Member

Posts: 501Been this place the other day and I'ts a legit massage which I do like since my back a little bit hurt. By the way took 1/2 hr only and the masssge is good.
Originally Posted by BoneYard
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 16:54 #5904Senior Member

Posts: 94Water Lilly Spa / Allure Massage
Any feedback on those? Margate?
-
11-17-24 23:28 #5903Senior Member

Posts: 590Avoid
This one is garbage. Not pretty, pictures misleading. Overpriced.
Originally Posted by TangoDollar100
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 11:55 #5902Senior Member

Posts: 38What is the place
Can you share the name and location of this place? I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by DecadesOfBbfs
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-24 11:12 #5901Senior Member

Posts: 2270Jessica is a 50's Chinese lady.
Originally Posted by TangoDollar100
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-24 14:47 #5900Regular Member

Posts: 7Jessica
Is this the same Jessica which everyone keeps talking about https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/f...-rubs/3019339. She goes by Macey on lyst. If not then any experiences with her?













Reply With Quote





