Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 76 of 376 FirstFirst ... 26 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 5632
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4507
    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I've never been there so I didn't get the text. You could be accurate about just a few changes but still the same ownership. Another possibility is that Rose sold their client list to Jade. Might have figured a lot of their customers wouldn't make the drive to Burnsville so they could make some extra money selling that list.

  2. #4506

    Jade-Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.
    I got the same text. Not the same staff. Booking site in the text has different names and a couple of them have pics. Prices decreased to $85/ hour. I texted Hanna and she has moved to the new Burnsville location.

  3. #4505
    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I've been hoping to find a place that would do this. Would you be willing to PM me some details?

  4. #4504

    Jade Massage

    I'm for certain I'm not the only one who got a text about Jade Massage, new joint opening up where Rose is. Is this just a case of new coat of paint, same house? I thought they were packing up altogether to go to the new nail salon.

  5. #4503

    Maple Grove

    In the hunt to find something close to me I visited Arcadia and Thai massage. From my experience, both were legit. And the ladies weren't good looking either, so even if offered I probably would've declined. I'm going to expand my search, I'll report back.

  6. #4502

    Bv Sunshine

    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I had the same experience, I said she could go in and by god she did.

  7. #4501
    Quote Originally Posted by MplsMatt47  [View Original Post]
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!
    I've always wondered about PMs. Do they put finger condoms on or something?

  8. #4500

    Pm

    Quote Originally Posted by WalkMyDog  [View Original Post]
    Any other spots offering pm? Curious to see if they can top my go to spot in Maplewood.
    I think that all Sunshine. BV does is a PM massage. I lifted my leg a little on the flip and was all in without any warning. Not my typical but I let it ride and held on for dear life!

  9. #4499

    Pm

    Any other spots offering pm? Curious to see if they can top my go to spot in Maplewood.

  10. #4498

    SLP. Massage Moon

    Though I would give it a shot, walked in wrong door inside bldg, one of you guys was getting a rub down. Apologies! Got shown to another room, low 40's Asian Lisa or something was providing the massage. Great hands, felt uber sensual, but draping never left the front part even after a little accidental showcase. Overall good massage, she gave me her digits as well. But may not return as I like the value and 80 for massage and nada is not my thing. Value gents / value! That's my game.

  11. #4497

    Harmony Wayzata

    I have been there three times and have not received any hints that L1 was available. I will admit I didn't point blank ask. Why? At the flip, the massage had been so good, and it seemed clear to me that nothing more was being offered, so I didn't want to push it.

    Has anyone gotten L1? Did you have to really push for it?

  12. #4496

    Same experience

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe1234  [View Original Post]
    I went to Rose Lake once and only once. She was pretty relaxed when it came to draping but that was about all I got. Not saying it's impossible to get more but she seemed to be pretty adamant about not providing any extras. If I remember correctly, the massage itself was decent.
    I had the same experience the one and only time I went to Rose Lake.

  13. #4495

    Rose Lake

    Quote Originally Posted by BurtForPres  [View Original Post]
    Whoops, I mentioned Rose Lake Massage in my last report as being nearby to Northern Asian Massage. I was mistaken, it's actually close to Panda Massage, which I know is a no-go.

    Still, would love intel or history on the new joint.
    I went to Rose Lake once and only once. She was pretty relaxed when it came to draping but that was about all I got. Not saying it's impossible to get more but she seemed to be pretty adamant about not providing any extras. If I remember correctly, the massage itself was decent.

  14. #4494
    Quote Originally Posted by Oralluver  [View Original Post]
    Sunflower in north stp. Is that the sunflower in previous threads reported as being solid for mongers? Any recent reports? Right in my backyard. Not sure how I missed it. And here I am driving across town. Any intel appreciated. If you'd rather, send me a dm.
    I got good service at Sunflower once like a few years ago. But bro, there are a lot of options in North St Paul area. Browse google maps and find the good options for yourself. Plenty of joints in the area have been well reviewed on here.

    They aren't the best in the TC, but there is action.

  15. #4493

    New AMP pt 2

    Whoops, I mentioned Rose Lake Massage in my last report as being nearby to Northern Asian Massage. I was mistaken, it's actually close to Panda Massage, which I know is a no-go.

    Still, would love intel or history on the new joint.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape