Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 31849
-
11-25-24 11:25 #29344Senior Member

Posts: 475Yeah, well it at least put the fear of God in her for a few days. That's why she took down her ads. Dumb b.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
And yeah I don't think anybody would ever get those vids from her. 100% scam.
-
11-25-24 09:57 #29343Senior Member

Posts: 46Question about getting caught by uncle LEO
Hello,
Could anyone have any advise or experience for my question below?
What should and shouldn't we do if we got caught by uncle LEO while we were in process with an escort?
-
11-25-24 07:13 #29342Senior Member

Posts: 2528She will not learn a damn thing just move to another hunting spot. Damn she could make a mint if she knew the real way, but her attitude is like a few. Entitled and bulletproof.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
Damn shame those vids didn't play tho. Good facial pic would have been just icing on her cake.
-
11-24-24 22:53 #29341Senior Member

Posts: 46I am new
I added the disclaimer because I am new. When I post something most people will think I was fishing or got paid to do good review.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 16:26 #29340Senior Member

Posts: 310Info
Anyone seen this lady?
https://callescort.org/209-390-5343
-
11-24-24 14:24 #29339Senior Member

Posts: 106Sounds like the handler for the Old mamasun experience I had last week. "Too bookoo, too bookoo!
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 14:05 #29338Senior Member

Posts: 475Scammer Roxxane
Hope yall don't mind me putting this girl on blast. Collected pics from a couple other mongers who reached out and said she tried to "sell content" to them too. She keeps deleting her ads because I know she's on this site so I'll post something she can't delete.
Hopefully she'll learn from having her face exposed on the internet not to play games over a few dollars. Stay safe.
-
11-24-24 13:45 #29337Senior Member

Posts: 1137This review and disclaimer seem a bit odd to me.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 13:33 #29336Senior Member

Posts: 253Great Disclaimer
I'm being serious I liked your disclaimer guy. While it shouldn't be required it does cover you ass. Of course YMMV is easier to type.
Originally Posted by Longlee
[View Original Post]
I haven't had the pleasure of Baby Moon it's good to know she makes her client king for their day.
Keep your reports coming and keep your sense of humor.
-
11-23-24 01:33 #29335Senior Member

Posts: 475Update: Sent a small of roses for "content" and never got it so I think this girl is just a scammer. Real girl, fake offering of dates and pics / videos.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 00:16 #29334Senior Member

Posts: 46I had such a great experience with CoraCali provider
Hello everyone,
I just want to share that I had a really good experience with CoraCali provider.
This is my first time met up with Baby Moon. It was such a please and great experience. She made me feel like she was my girlfriend for a long time. I had sex with her with the mind set of doing it with my lovely girlfriend.
Disclaimer: I am new to this one, so I just shared what experience I had. I don't get paid from any party. All what I said is what I got and I paid for these services.
-
11-22-24 22:45 #29333Senior Member

Posts: 475Her ad was deleted
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179167186
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 10:15 #29332Senior Member

Posts: 475Roxxxane / Roxxane
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...641/9316391258
Wondering again if anyone has had any luck with this one. She keeps giving me the run around.
-
11-20-24 21:37 #29331Regular Member

Posts: 1I had a very similar experience for my QV dream except was asked for an additional 80 for FS which was disappointing. I declined and took the CBJ which was good. I am new to this and I guess wrongly thought QV would include limited FS. Regardless thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by SwitchMonger77
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 00:18 #29330Senior Member

Posts: 475Jay
Not denying she has a lot of meat on her lower body, but she just looks fat tbh. Her stomach is off putting.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






