Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 31841
-
11-23-24 13:33 #29336Senior Member

Posts: 253Great Disclaimer
I'm being serious I liked your disclaimer guy. While it shouldn't be required it does cover you ass. Of course YMMV is easier to type.
Originally Posted by Longlee
[View Original Post]
I haven't had the pleasure of Baby Moon it's good to know she makes her client king for their day.
Keep your reports coming and keep your sense of humor.
-
11-23-24 01:33 #29335Senior Member

Posts: 475Update: Sent a small of roses for "content" and never got it so I think this girl is just a scammer. Real girl, fake offering of dates and pics / videos.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 00:16 #29334Senior Member

Posts: 46I had such a great experience with CoraCali provider
Hello everyone,
I just want to share that I had a really good experience with CoraCali provider.
This is my first time met up with Baby Moon. It was such a please and great experience. She made me feel like she was my girlfriend for a long time. I had sex with her with the mind set of doing it with my lovely girlfriend.
Disclaimer: I am new to this one, so I just shared what experience I had. I don't get paid from any party. All what I said is what I got and I paid for these services.
-
11-22-24 22:45 #29333Senior Member

Posts: 475Her ad was deleted
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/179167186
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 10:15 #29332Senior Member

Posts: 475Roxxxane / Roxxane
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...641/9316391258
Wondering again if anyone has had any luck with this one. She keeps giving me the run around.
-
11-20-24 21:37 #29331Regular Member

Posts: 1I had a very similar experience for my QV dream except was asked for an additional 80 for FS which was disappointing. I declined and took the CBJ which was good. I am new to this and I guess wrongly thought QV would include limited FS. Regardless thank you for the review.
Originally Posted by SwitchMonger77
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 00:18 #29330Senior Member

Posts: 475Jay
Not denying she has a lot of meat on her lower body, but she just looks fat tbh. Her stomach is off putting.
Originally Posted by Shreddz
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 19:57 #29329Senior Member

Posts: 262I have seen Jay a dozen of times now and I can say I recommend. One thing that may turn some people away is that she requires verification through video chat (which is better than pic in my opinion). If your okay with that than she's a good time. Open menu, BBBJ, and that ass is PHAT as hell. Pounded that phat ass out numerous times so she can take dick well. Only thing that is annoying and seems consistent is when you get there you'll probably spend 15-20 minutes til she's ready to give you room number. Besides that it's worth it.
Originally Posted by Aake7
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-24 00:01 #29328Senior Member

Posts: 475Jay
Feel like I've seen her reviewed her before, but any good info on this one?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6153392857/1
-
11-18-24 18:30 #29327Senior Member

Posts: 106Meh, I walked in with my cell phone in my breast pocket with video record on. I just wanted to get the first min so I could report back here. But it was so dark you could see my shirt illuminated. This girl had zero hair. She would not allow my uncovered dick within 4 feet of her vag. But she refused to do any other position. I really feel like this woman is old enough to to be my mom.
Originally Posted by VanillaStick
[View Original Post]
And I think they had video surveillance in there. It only makes sense because they knew I left. And she was aware I left to go to the arm.
-
11-18-24 17:32 #29326Senior Member

Posts: 1136How did you get a real picture?
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
I've had hit and miss here. I think the review you mentioned the girl went by Apple. She was pretty good but I'm certain I got an eye infection from her. I went a few weeks ago and almost left. Girl said her name was Serena, I'd say 40 ish, the rates the handler gives me are $160 HH, $200 FH, $40 more for BBBJ $300 VIP. Anyway she didn't look great and chubby but I already had time invested and no time to start over looking again. So I went for HH BBBJ. She did very good, she climbed on top and fucked my brains out. I have a hard time to cum in a rubber from fucking but she was about to finish me off. I finished off with BBBJCIM spit. She definitely had experience in cowgirl and definitely trying to get me off quick by using that experience. Another draw back is her pussy looked like a jungle, too damn hairy. I was going to go last week and she was still here but handler said there was also another girl here also, now 2 girl here the handler said. I didn't want to the same one and was going to go see the new one. I wasn't able and sounds like it's a good thing if you saw the new girl.
-
11-18-24 12:43 #29325Senior Member

Posts: 830That should be the number I was following from around late August. I've stopped partaking in the hotel kind but last I was there it wasn't this bad. But ultimately it is always a dice roll, sorry you had a low roll there. I'd always expect pictures to be a lie with the airport Asian setup so I wouldn't bother even asking myself. But I am sad to see the service was that bad this time around.
Originally Posted by JudeJames
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-24 10:50 #29324Senior Member

Posts: 67I still dabble on there occasionally. Most of your good luck is going to come from travelling cuddlers though. CuddlyQueenV is a decent one, she'll get fully naked and do hand stuff. Most will let you grind against or rub their tits. I was more active two years ago and had half a dozen who'd cuddle me for an hour and let me jerk off while fondling their tits for $ and some change, which wasn't a bad deal for a bit of variety when I don't want to pay escort prices or troll tinder.
Originally Posted by DDogs77
[View Original Post]
I got kind of an ideal scenario with one of them though-- she's still on the site but not super active, but we had good chemistry and she is a straight up freak. Converted it into a sort of sugar baby thing where I see her once every month or so, BBFS, dfk, slapping (never been into that before), rimming, the works.
I think I really lucked out there so YMMV will definitely vary. Have been holding out on seeing too many others in the meantime until the current kind of humdrum looking lot rotates out.
Think your best bet is to start seeing a really cute one you get good chemistry with and be a regular. Don't hide your intentions but don't be a creep either, they are usually pretty realistic, and they've bent one moral boundary for money so they'll probably do another. Just don't be paying those $150 or $200 rate girls, or paying in advance.
-
11-17-24 21:11 #29323Regular Member

Posts: 21Cuddle site experience?
Has anyone had any cuddle experiences here? Girls you met on a cuddle comfort etc. There's no thread for cuddle on this cities page like on other massage boards so I'm just curious.
-
11-17-24 18:37 #29322Senior Member

Posts: 106Hennessy quoted me almost $$ for a Qv.
Originally Posted by NashGuy77
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





