Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 683 1183 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25065

    Belongs here

    No upcharge, no fuss, just jumped on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4476.2940856/

  2. #25064
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown99  [View Original Post]
    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432
    Also here:

    Mistresspinkyy.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...pinkyy.637718/#xfmgMedia.

  3. #25063

    Miss pinky

    Here's miss pinky, I think we all know who she's been running with lately.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/179291432

  4. #25062
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    She told she posts on erotic monkey she gave me her number but I can't post it right?
    Right. But you can post a link to a page that has her number.

  5. #25061
    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    Well who's her friend?
    She told she posts on erotic monkey she gave me her number but I can't post it right?

  6. #25060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  7. #25059
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted go warm everyone I was talking to mistress pinky about doing a date with her cause I know she does BBFS but she said she's not doing it anymore cause a friend of hers has HIV and is going arounf barebacking guys.

    So be careful guys I'm just saying whay mistress pinky told me so yeah.
    Well who's her friend?

  8. #25058
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by LouDog1971  [View Original Post]
    Just wanted go warm everyone I was talking to mistress pinky about doing a date with her cause I know she does BBFS but she said she's not doing it anymore cause a friend of hers has HIV and is going arounf barebacking guys.

    So be careful guys I'm just saying whay mistress pinky told me so yeah.
    Godamnit she was on my TDL this thanksgiving week.

  9. #25057

    Spreading HIV

    Just wanted go warm everyone I was talking to mistress pinky about doing a date with her cause I know she does BBFS but she said she's not doing it anymore cause a friend of hers has HIV and is going arounf barebacking guys.

    So be careful guys I'm just saying whay mistress pinky told me so yeah.

  10. #25056
    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    What is this obsession with "getting tested" and "test results?

    It is false security. Ok, so this girl gives you her test results. Wonderful. If she's such a **** she "needs" test results, she's barebacked multiple guys since she got tested. So why bother??

    And test results are easy to fake anyway; but again, more importantly- if she's riding raw with multiple dudes a day, those results from 3 days ago mean nothing.
    Guessing you did not do well in probability in HS.

  11. #25055
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    This is very true and it's a problem for some of us. I'm not one that's willing to pay for a couple visits of non-raw and gamble that it might be on the table one day. Mostly because I can't perform covered. I've tried, it just doesn't work and it literally takes all the fun out of it for me. The second I start to put the cover on it's wet noodle time. I get there's a lot of psychology involved in that and at this time it's as much of a self-fulfilling prophecy as it is a real issue but that doesn't change the reality that I'd rather not fuck than fuck into a bag.
    I just wanted to thank you for the laugh on your screen name. Hilarious!

  12. #25054

    Illusion

    Quote Originally Posted by John2375  [View Original Post]
    What is this obsession with "getting tested" and "test results?

    It is false security. Ok, so this girl gives you her test results. Wonderful. If she's such a **** she "needs" test results, she's barebacked multiple guys since she got tested. So why bother??

    And test results are easy to fake anyway; but again, more importantly- if she's riding raw with multiple dudes a day, those results from 3 days ago mean nothing.
    True that. But it at least keeps the illusion going a bit further. Also requiring test results means she is ideally seeing fewer mongers which makes her low volume. Hypothetically.

  13. #25053

    Always YMMV

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    Does Diamond from Spanaway belongs here? She's 50 years old and posts on Escort Babylon in the 40+ section.
    From my personal experience, I'd say yes. I've seen her three times, and on each occasion, it was bb CIP. For a GILF she has wonderful curves, a great ass, and her pussy smells, tastes, and feels good. Only downside are her titties. They are very saggy so keep that in mind. It is true about her cat infested room but hey I'm a cat lover. Good luck!

  14. #25052
    Quote Originally Posted by GameMaker007  [View Original Post]
    Any providers who are a Slamdunk with test results for this topic?
    What is this obsession with "getting tested" and "test results?

    It is false security. Ok, so this girl gives you her test results. Wonderful. If she's such a **** she "needs" test results, she's barebacked multiple guys since she got tested. So why bother??

    And test results are easy to fake anyway; but again, more importantly- if she's riding raw with multiple dudes a day, those results from 3 days ago mean nothing.

  15. #25051

    Re: Tna

    I like to check the comments on my reputation from time to time, some really hateful comments coming from some of them. That fatty Bridgette left some as well as that goofy Davy Beaver guy. Actually funny to read.

    Quote Originally Posted by Morohei  [View Original Post]
    A lot of those people hate me for being honest, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape