Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5847

  2. #5846

    BlueEyez

    Has anyone seen her? She messaged and favored me on both seeking and Sugar Daddy, however no replies when I message her back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-b8b3cf040e54

    https://www.sugardaddy.com/next/prof...58511589b09c87

  3. #5845

  4. #5844

    Unholy Shit

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?
    Damn I remember reading about this a couple weeks ago and it totally didn't hit me until I just read this morning again. This chick was awesome in the sack. She did have a knife, but she put it away when I paid her. I'm going to send her a text later and ask her what happened. I probably will be skipping out. I'm seeing her again after rereading everything about her. Drama is something I tend to stay far away from as possible. Poo.

  5. #5843
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.
    That's Mel. Back when my account was active I was chatting with her and we started texting. But her comms were awful with me. I imagine it was because she was working several different guys which is fine, but after the third time of "hey lets make plans to get together: followed with "sure, what nights are good for you next week?" and then a week or two of no reply followed up with a "hey" and I was over it and told her I wasn't interested anymore.

  6. #5842

    Scammer Alert!


  7. #5841

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?
    I remember that too, she pulled a knife and cops eventually came.

    Found it: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post7062081.

  8. #5840

    Kayla

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f

    This girl can fuck! Has her own place and is very reasonable priced. As an added extra she's a multi-climax squirter! Loved watching her eyes roll back into her head as she cummmmmmsss!

    Poo.
    Wasn't there just a report about how she called the cops on someone who she invited over?

  9. #5839

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.
    This is my UTR cum dump that I post about. Nice find.

  10. #5838

    Anyone connect with.

    This one: https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-87f7f6ed3e54.

    I finally got a hit from her online and am about to proceed with direct texting. Has anyone seen her? Is she the woman in the pics? She comes across a little 'flighty' which makes me wonder about being catfished. TIA!

  11. #5837
    I got her to $150. But, I was running out of time and wanted to postpone. She got twisted. I was glad it didn't happen. I don't have the patience for that stuff. She might be a bit heavier than I like (and I thought that from the pix. I'm glad someone confirmed that).

  12. #5836

    90 Pounds

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...5-00942fad6342

    Soaking wet. Nice smile very good ass with a tight puss. A bit of baby damage but hey, she has her own place is cute and likes a pounding. Of course reasonably priced as well. Great deals to be had on SA. You just need to put in the effort and pay the membership fee!

    Poo.

  13. #5835

    Dam

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...e-492c3b7f194f

    This girl can fuck! Has her own place and is very reasonable priced. As an added extra she's a multi-climax squirter! Loved watching her eyes roll back into her head as she cummmmmmsss!

    Poo.

  14. #5834
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Bro, I have to commend you on this well documented post. I will also commend the authorities for not turning her into a victim. Or maybe she didn't plead her case very well. Unstable people usually can't. I interacted with her maybe a year or so ago. She blew up at one point for no reason and I decided not to pursue her any further. That first pic you posted tells the whole story in a way.
    Had a similar experience with her over a year ago.

    She did have a friend that lived in her building that was DTF. 30's pawg.

  15. #5833

    Dorky

    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    Looks a bit chubby and dorky, I'd offer 240 tops ppm.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape