Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 16678
-
11-26-24 18:58 #15343Senior Member

Posts: 52Highly likely
Ask around to others who she liked as regulars. Plenty of drama and issues and other risky things. Nice enough girl but won't be sadly missed by those of us who witnessed and were impacted in a way by her jealousy- especially with a goddess like Yuna around. If Yuna disappeared, then there would be something to be truly sad about. She's the most elegant, intelligent and elite girl in this area. No argument about it. Even Scarlet Hampton cannot reach that level. I wish Mia happiness, lord knows she deserves it.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-24 00:36 #15342Senior Member

Posts: 961Dani
Thanks for the great reviews. I'm considering trying to see Dani, but I keep getting conflicting answers from her. Has anyone else seen her that can give a more detailed review of her. I texted her from three different numbers and got different answers. First she says that DFK is an extra 20 but includes bbbjws, then in another conversation she upsells the bbbjws for 60 extra but DFK is included. But the one that bothered me the most was from the other number she says she doesn't kiss at the all. I've heard she's nice but a little wacky, but I'd really like to know what is or isn't going to actually be included. Also wondering what her incall is like. I'm to old to fuck on the couch or floor!
Originally Posted by Dfm101
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 22:55 #15341Senior Member

Posts: 176Mia was a great provider one of the best in the area. Losing her is quite the blow. I hope she is well.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
11-24-24 20:57 #15340Senior Member

Posts: 357Message
Hey Ham. I have something I want to run past you, but you've disabled PM's.
Send me a message if you want.
-
11-23-24 10:34 #15339Senior Member

Posts: 1152I agree that Yuna is world class, but I never had any issues with Mia's attitude. The drama you are speculating about between the two of them seems highly unlikely.
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-24 09:34 #15338Senior Member

Posts: 230I haven't paid a deposit in quite a long time. When I did do it, however, I didn't get burned. I did my research to make sure the lady was well reviewed. Unless you've seen enough reviews to know that she's established, and she isn't ripping guys off, you'll probably want to hold on to your money. Just an opinion.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 21:46 #15337Regular Member

Posts: 1First time customer
Who would you guys reccomend for someone who doesn't have experience in the hobby?
-
11-21-24 23:06 #15336Senior Member

Posts: 443Can see mutual clients?
Hmm. I thought they were doing duo shows. What happened? They were not friends anymore at the end?
Originally Posted by PackerBacker4
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 22:30 #15335Senior Member

Posts: 34Angela
Let me put in a good word for this provider, passing through Madison now. I had the pleasure to meet her a few days ago elsewhere on her tour. Very easy set up, quick response to texts, and an enjoyable visit in an upscale hotel. Extensively reviewed as Angelina Rivero. A little pricey, but worth it IMHO. Somewhat restored my faith in the possibilities of the profession after a couple dubious experiences recently.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...n/495807638376
-
11-21-24 19:31 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 30I've done it a few times with escorts that have their own website and a pile of reviews on TER. Tryst. Link is one of the better escort sites to watch, but it likely still has some scammers passing through here and there and needs to be treated with some caution.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 07:47 #15333Senior Member

Posts: 1152The official position of this forum is "Just say no to deposits. " If it's an established, well-reviewed provider with a good reputation, you probably won't get ripped off. But you're still contributing to the normalization of deposits. So I guess my advice is: Go ahead if it's a once-in-a lifetime opportunity with the sex worker of your dreams, but don't make a habit of it. There are plenty of world class providers who don't ask for deposits. Those are the ones we should be wasting our money on.
Originally Posted by Acajtr222
[View Original Post]
-
11-21-24 07:29 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 43Deposits
I've been checking Tryst lately. Mainly traveling girls. There have been several I'd be interested in seeing but they all require a deposit. I've never done a deposit and it's always scared me a bit. Has anyone done depots and not get burned?
-
11-20-24 20:32 #15331Senior Member

Posts: 52Mia
No real great loss. She got a little crazy a while back. Does her leaving coincide with why Yuna is posting again and can see mutual clients? Hmm. Mia was decent in the day, but what a horrible jealous demeanor she could have. Her jealous attitude and possessiveness was too much for me. Yuna is elite and my preferred lady. She's absolutely amazing and perfect in so many ways.
Originally Posted by NoDamage
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-24 15:54 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 30BBW Latina
Saw her today, very friendly but her English isn't that great. She's definitely gained weight since the pictures but honestly I didn't mind the extra plumpness. Says she's here from West coast the very first time and staying for a bit but if business picks up that she might stay longer term. Had food "delivered" to her room but I'm sure that was her handler just checking in, there was no interruptions or funny behavior afterwards. 2 for 30 but I didn't last the full 30 since the CBJ was stupendous and once I got behind it I got lost. Overall 7.5/10 I'd see again if I wouldn't have gotten lost in that ass so quick LOL and she had maybe some friends!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ison/179179569
-
11-19-24 01:24 #15329Senior Member

Posts: 357Asian Mia
She has left.
Originally Posted by HamFister
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






