Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 8717
-
11-23-24 19:14 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 244Anybody?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...-/675659462862
This one had been posting with frequency then vanished for a bit now put up a couple of posts yesterday. She's never given a name I think I read one review a little while back. With DSLs like this the reviw's posiive point was just that. Head definitely worth a repeat and $80 is reasonable. Never heard any other reviews.
-
11-23-24 07:24 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 59UTR Lisa
Can anyone PM me Lisa's number? I'm in that area and was looking to see someone new. I'm a man of etiquette and will not ruin it for anybody. Just need a new provider because my current one has become flaky. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
-
11-22-24 21:23 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 72Holy shit! Crazy dog!! Made me LOL. Good thing you you didn't have your dick out. He might not have gone for the shoe.
Originally Posted by DubletduBlow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:42 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 976Where abouts would I have to get a room?
Originally Posted by Hollowed
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 19:00 #7618Senior Member

Posts: 81It's +1 (203) 243-0XXX treat her with some respect. Usually doesn't have a room so car date or get room for her. She's chill and pretty timid but for what you're spending you're going to have a good time. I posted her number already before maybe it didn't go through. She's already given me the okay to post her number. Just remember treat her with respect this is a good thing for everyone. Don't be the monger that ruins it like with Missy from naughy.
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 17:31 #7617Senior Member

Posts: 216UTR spinner Lisa
Senior members PM me. I'll share her number.
Originally Posted by JohnMoore
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:40 #7616Senior Member

Posts: 693Yes, I remember she has a tat of her name that would fit with Kat.
Originally Posted by Barnes75
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:36 #7615Senior Member

Posts: 693Katt / Poka
Chocolate girl goes by Kat or Pokahotness. I've seen her quite a few times at least 6 or 7 years ago when she was in Stratford and areas nearby. Interesting her age hasn't changed in all that time. All services were covered. Never a GFE, but all holes were available for access. She hasn't posted regularly in quite some time.
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 16:34 #7614Senior Member

Posts: 398Yes. That Might Be Poka
Yes, about ten years ago, she was still known as Pokahotness. She was a regular of mine when she was younger, slim, and beautiful. She gained weight, though, and after that I could no longer overlook her mechanical performance. In that pic she looks better than the last time I saw her. I wonder if that's a recent pic.
Originally Posted by Giants77
[View Original Post]
Yes, if her, she dropped Pokahotness and adopted the "Kat" moniker.
Barnes.
-
11-22-24 16:20 #7613Senior Member

Posts: 398Hailee Apparently Headed Downhill
Gentlemen,
I see that Hailee is posting on STG for Wallingford incalls. Seems to me she's headed downhill. I saw her about 6 weeks ago, and her looks were already noticeably in-decline. Take a look at the pics below: a recent pic and a pic of Hailee in top form. She's demonstrably slipped even further than the last time I saw her. Her looks are now strikingly diminished. I don't know what's up with her, but she looks unhealthy.
Damn! That contrast is stark! I’m definitely not paying 250 for it!
Barnes.
-
11-22-24 15:19 #7612Senior Member

Posts: 103Dun with Deb
Saw Deb week before last. Was at the crappy Econo Lodge off exit 42 in West Haven. She has this giant pit bull tied up in the bathroom and it wouldn't stop barking. Scary beast.
Finally nutted with all the barking and just as I was getting dressed, she unleashes Cujo and it jumps on me (in a friendly way). Deb starts yelling "no, not the shoes". Before I realize what was happening, the friggin' dog grabs one of my shoes in it's mouth and wouldn't let go. Took a good 10 minutes before it finally let go and I high tailed out.
The cats were annoying, the dog is intolerable.
-
11-22-24 13:11 #7611Senior Member

Posts: 216Kat is the dark haired black girl.
Originally Posted by Briggser
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-24 11:29 #7610Senior Member

Posts: 233Addicted to chocolate
Gentlemen: Have recently moved to CT from the Midwest. I indulge infrequently these days because of $ constraints. But I'm looking for a reliable GFE, ideally GND type. I love petite black girls; thin with natural hair (dreads a plus), tattoos. No problem with a little bit of ghetto but low tolerance for drama.
Maybe too much to ask, but I've always found somebody eventually, so I'm holding out hope. Thanks for any recs.
-
11-21-24 20:20 #7609Senior Member

Posts: 72Is Kat the light haired girl?
Originally Posted by ClassicForNow
[View Original Post]
Thanks, Briggs.
-
11-21-24 14:18 #7608Senior Member

Posts: 193Hmmmm, maybe
Maybe, does Marcy have some big ol tiddies? Pic didn't show much beyond a meh face, the other pic her number. Thats a huge gamble to set up a date on. But good luck to any and all who sample her wares, let us know how she was, hopefully one hell of a fun ride! With some mother earth massive big ass fuckin titties!
Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




